The Princess of Asturias Undergoes Operation for Respiratory Problems: August 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know about Rania and of course I've seen pictures of her before the operations :bang: but I knew nothing about Maxima :eek:!

Are there any pictures of the Princess of Orange before the plastic surgeries to compare them with the after surgery photos? Any articles which claim that?

Well, I have been around as Dutch royalty watcher since the mid 90-ties and I know pretty much all that is written about Maxima in the Dutch press. It was never even hinted that Maxima had any form of cosmetic surgery, it has never been announced by the court etc. This is the first time I 'hear' about it. So it is safe to assume that Maxima didn't have cosmetic surgery at all. Not that it matters that much of course.

---
As for Letizia, she can add 2 extra noses for all I care, it is her body and she can do with it what she wants. And it might be nice for Felipe since a partner that snors can deprive you of much sleep, as I know from sad experience ;).

Well, I have been around as Dutch royalty watcher since the mid 90-ties and I know pretty much all that is written about Maxima in the Dutch press. It was never even hinted that Maxima had any form of cosmetic surgery, it has never been announced by the court etc. This is the first time I 'hear' about it. So it is safe to assume that Maxima didn't have cosmetic surgery at all. Not that it matters that much of course.

Ditto, she's rather accused of looking much older than her age, there is even a thread about this issue: Maxima - wrinkles & freckles. and whilst other Queens are accused of having had all kinds of surgeries / treatments I think it's also save to say that Queen Beatrix did not have a facelift or currently does any botox treatments ;)

Photo

it seems she did it, I had already made also, I returned to work 10 days aftre with much make-up to hide the black-blues traces. And then? if she made it ?, where is the problem? more and more of women make physical improvements or corrections… if she feels better like that? if she is prettier? … She do not have the right to do it? ?
it's true that the princess is very a beautiful woman, it's true that its nose was really imposing on her very thin face….

Princess Letizia has operated her nose mainly for medical reasons .She has always had the bone nasal crooked and I have always noticed that in some photos.
[img=http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8766/thumbnailpentrupoza3168zb3.th.jpg]

If you look the Letizia's face now, her nasal bone is already straight, and this was the purpose of the surgery.

People who have the nasal bone crooked have respiratory problems and the doctor recommended surgery (I know this because my mother has the same problem).

Obviously people who hate Letizia will say that "medical reasons" are absurd and Letizia is not honest and Letizia lying and that she is the worst person in the world ....

Well...I have to say that I saw on TV Letizia and I noticed that she had not done a nose job, so I congratulate the surgeon because the surgery has been very good and discreet.
I also have to say that Letizia is not a superficial woman and she never will be it. When I read the word "superficial" other princesses inevitably come to my head.

---
As for Letizia, she can add 2 extra noses for all I care, it is her body and she can do with it what she wants. And it might be nice for Felipe since a partner that snors can deprive you of much sleep, as I know from sad experience ;).

The difference between Maxima and Letizia is that Maxima would have no problem saying that she would have cosmetic surgery. I don't think Maxima is the type who cares. She looks beautiful with wrinkles. Letizia will lie till the end and say it was for cosmetic reasons--I think that's what makes me mad. I can care less if she has cosmetic surgery, but don't take us for fools that it was done for medical reasons. Just be honest and say it.

The difference between Maxima and Letizia is that Maxima would have no problem saying that she would have cosmetic surgery. I don't think Maxima is the type who cares. She looks beautiful with wrinkles. Letizia will lie till the end and say it was for cosmetic reasons--I think that's what makes me mad. I can care less if she has cosmetic surgery, but don't take us for fools that it was done for medical reasons. Just be honest and say it.

Why should Letizia say that the surgery was for "cosmetic reasons" if this is not true? Why she should say something that is uncertain?
Her nose job is due to a deviation from her nasal bone and this is the reality and if you do not think this it is your problem.Many people undergoing plastic surgery to straighten their nasal bone to improve their breathing problems, it is so difficult to understand that?

And. .. once again you are making comparisons between princesses,
and I think this is not allowed.I advise you not to compare Letizia with Maxima because Maxima would lose.

I really hope for letizia that she will not copy the cosmetic surgery standards of the duchess de alba.....of course there could have been serious medical reasons, but if it had not been for, you must consider the psychological background for her decision. does she have an unsettled or insecure personality? I am not sure at all about her motivation for her new nose.

Is her chin still the same? I haven´t seen a good picture yet. I had never noticed her teeth. Poor royals with internet there are no secrets from us. lol.

It's imaginable that Letizia had chin correction as well. (Septo)rhinoplasty is frequently combined with genioplasty(chin correction).

It's imaginable that Letizia had chin correction as well. Septorhinoplasty is frequently combined with genioplasty(chin correction).

Well, thank God is just YOUR imagination, nothing real, just SPECULATION, WHAT you said.

From Spain...
Do they believe that to the Spanish it bothers a slight operation of nose of our princess?
The Spanish we are not so superficial.
It is important for us if they realize well their work. And my princes do it perfectly.
She is a beautiful woman, a husband has that the landlady deeply and two beautiful girls....
The change in her nose is slight enough, for what difficultly one will see very different.... If (she) is more handsome(prettier), more pride for us and his husband. Nothing more.
What it us fills with pride to the Spanish, really, is that always they are with whom they need them...
The operation is "septorrinoplastia" .... what changes the internal fault and there is an external retouch ... and this way it has communicated
My conclusion: the same persons who criticize that she dresses as a woman of major age, will say that you saw bold if she dresses nice dresses(clothes),The same persons who were saying that the princess could not be nice because her nose was ugly, now say that she has lost personality....jajajaja
A last thing:It is impossible that the mentón has operated on, also I certify that one has not operated on the legs to be high, and that has not also drunk sandre from children young woman remained.... :lol::lol:

From Spain...
Do they believe that to the Spanish it bothers a slight operation of nose of our princess?
The Spanish we are not so superficial.
It is important for us if they realize well their work. And my princes do it perfectly.
She is a beautiful woman, a husband has that the landlady deeply and two beautiful girls....
The change in her nose is slight enough, for what difficultly one will see very different.... If (she) is more handsome(prettier), more pride for us and his husband. Nothing more.
What it us fills with pride to the Spanish, really, is that always they are with whom they need them...
The operation is "septorrinoplastia" .... what changes the internal fault and there is an external retouch ... and this way it has communicated
My conclusion: the same persons who criticize that she dresses as a woman of major age, will say that you saw bold if she dresses nice dresses(clothes),The same persons who were saying that the princess could not be nice because her nose was ugly, now say that she has lost personality....jajajaja
A last thing:It is impossible that the mentón has operated on, also I certify that one has not operated on the legs to be high, and that has not also drunk sandre from children young woman remained.... :lol::lol:

It is really nice to hear that from a spanish person, who really will tell what they think or want in their princess.:angel:

So it is clear that we want them ...!
The princes are very hard-working, are loved, and there have given us two precious infantas...
Always they work for the good of Spain...
Our monarchy has a support, according to the surveys, which it overcomes 80 per cent...:flowers:

Our not this monarchy established in vanalidades, but in hard work, every day. How may have days of vacations had this year, the princes?

Ditto, she's rather accused of looking much older than her age, there is even a thread about this issue: Maxima - wrinkles & freckles. and whilst other Queens are accused of having had all kinds of surgeries / treatments I think it's also save to say that Queen Beatrix did not have a facelift or currently does any botox treatments ;)
I believe it has been stated that Maxima had Lipo on thighs and later stomach -- no big deal if she did -- but it seems that it was confirmed but maybe some else could remember.

I am honest and I believe that it was for medical purposes. As far as Maxima, it was not her face she worried about, but she apparently did have lipo on thights and stomach.

I really hope for letizia that she will not copy the cosmetic surgery standards of the duchess de alba.....of course there could have been serious medical reasons, but if it had not been for, you must consider the psychological background for her decision. does she have an unsettled or insecure personality? I am not sure at all about her motivation for her new nose.
Try so that she could breathe better.

But it is a pity, there are a lot on a superficial person to call her like that, and it is OBVIOUS that Princess Letizia would never be A SUPERFICIAL PERSON she has shown it in her everyday lifetime and in her role as a Princess.
She never waste her money in very EXPENSIVE cloth as other Royals,
Nothing famous marks as prada, versace, valentino and so on, She really works hard for her new role as a Princess of Asturias, and we never see her on vacations except for the summer ones which are a tradition in the spanish royal family, while there are others one who spend the entire year traveling here and there, her dutues are poor ..

.. YET she had a nose-job !
You might want to look superficial up the dictionnary, it has nothing to do with if you are hardworking or not, or if you take long vacations or not.
At least here, it has nothing to do with the context of this thread.
And I stick to my opinion, a person who has comestic surgery, yes, is very superficial, because she cares about how she looks so much that she will get operated for it, and spend a lot of money on it.
-btw, i know many people who have had plastic surgery, including my mother, so i am not critisizing it, but however i stick to my opinion and conclude, that Letizia must indeed be very image-conscious and superficial, as she had this nose-job. I don't believe a word of the "medical reasons" excuse.
I also think it's stupid/a shame she did it.
Just My Opinion.

Well, thank God is just YOUR imagination, nothing real, just SPECULATION, WHAT you said.

Dear catango, I was the person on this forum who noticed her nose surgery. The news was true, wasn't it? By the way, septorhinoplasty is frequently combined with chin correction in order to improve respiration problem.

This topic seems to be getting pretty heated so I think I'll throw my opinion in!
Personally I don't care if Letizia had a nose job for cosmetic or medical reasons. It is her body and I suppose she can do what she wants with it.
What I find quite amusing is the way members seem to do battle with their respective favourite princesses. The topic is about Letizia's surgery, nobody elses!
People who accept it are entitled to say it but so are those who disagree why start saying things like well my princess is still way better than your princess.
Letizia I'm sure has met Maxima and Rania and Mary on many occasions. I'm sure if they saw how people were fighting over who was better they would laugh too!:flowers:

jajajajajajajajajajaj, this story seems no end,:hammer: I JUST CAN SAY Princess Letizia has been very beautiful, even with her imperfect nose.

She still has a swollen face.

Can you imagine how beautiful will she look with her new nose??:wub::wub::clap:

awwwwwwww, well,:innocent: you will see, you will love her, don't worry, you won't miss her.:whistling:

The point isn't if she's gonna look beautiful, c'mon. The purpose of a nosejob is to have a prettier nose, so that's not so much the issue here.

The issue is that it's unnecessary, and seems very shallow by her.

I think the best thing for us to do is just give her some respect. We do not know her personally, therefore we shouldn't say something bad about someone we do not know.

This topic seems to be getting pretty heated so I think I'll throw my opinion in!
Personally I don't care if Letizia had a nose job for cosmetic or medical reasons. It is her body and I suppose she can do what she wants with it.
What I find quite amusing is the way members seem to do battle with their respective favourite princesses. The topic is about Letizia's surgery, nobody elses!
People who accept it are entitled to say it but so are those who disagree why start saying things like well my princess is still way better than your princess.

I agree. It is kind of amusing when the fans call the other side names or use the words "Letizia haters" In my view those who truly hate Letizia need as much therapy as those who adore her. She is a lady who married well, climbed at the top of the Spanish society and stands to scrutiny like all public figures. BTW That nose......the new one, I like it. I just hope in the days to come, she combs her hair a bit back like before instead of having it hang on her face. Still, it may be because she is swollen but her eyes look different as well. I am still looking for a photo that shows the chin so I can compare and figure out if that was also corrected, for whatever reason.:whistling:

I don't believe a word of the "medical reasons" excuse.
I also think it's stupid/a shame she did it.

I'm sorry but I highly doubt she deliberately lied to the spanish public. She doesn't strike me as being that manipulative and calculating she would excuse a nose job for fixing a deviated septum. Letizia worked in an industry before where looks are valued. If she was as vain and superficial and shallow as some people claim she is, she had a very good opportunity then to fix it. But she didn't.

I think the best thing for us to do is just give her some respect. We do not know her personally, therefore we shouldn't say something bad about someone we do not know.

Well said!

But it is a pity, there are a lot on a superficial person to call her like that, and it is OBVIOUS that Princess Letizia would never be A SUPERFICIAL PERSON she has shown it in her everyday lifetime and in her role as a Princess.

Although some people JUST want to call her like that:whistling:

She never waste her money in very EXPENSIVE cloth as other Royals,

Nothing famous marks as prada, versace, valentino and so on, She really works hard for her new role as a Princess of Asturias

As far as I'm aware none of us know the Princess personally so we cannot comment on whether or not she is superficial, we can only provide our opinion based on the impression she gives.
And I'm not so sure Letizia doesn't waste money on designer clothes, her engagement suit was Armani and I have seen her in Jimmy Choo shoes aswell as Manolo Blahnik.

And. .. once again you are making comparisons between princesses,
and I think this is not allowed.I advise you not to compare Letizia with Maxima because Maxima would lose.

There YOU are making the comparision . Jesus ...

I think it would have been better if the Royal House announced the surgery but did not comment on the reason for it--whether it is true or not, it sounds dishonest. Better to just say nothing.

I hope Letizia recovers well and starts to look at least a little more like herself. If she had to do this for medical purposes, I feel badly for her that she had to give up so much. Because even if the surgery looks "nice" she lost something important. I feel badly for Felipe too, I would guess he loved her face as it was.

I think it would have been better if the Royal House announced the surgery but did not comment on the reason for it--whether it is true or not, it sounds dishonest. Better to just say nothing.

I hope Letizia recovers well and starts to look at least a little more like herself. If she had to do this for medical purposes, I feel badly for her that she had to give up so much. Because even if the surgery looks "nice" she lost something important. I feel badly for Felipe too, I would guess he loved her face as it was.

I completely agree. They should have just announced the surgery but I personally don't think a reason was necessary. It would also have been better to announce the surgery when it happened, not after. It looks as if they were waiting to see if people noticed.

Dear catango, I was the person on this forum who noticed her nose surgery. The news was true, wasn't it? By the way, septorhinoplasty is frequently combined with chin correction in order to improve respiration problem.

Yes, you were awared of it, and SRH released a confirmation, but they never mentioned a chin correction, so automatically it turns out in speculation.:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom