The Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofía, News Part 1: June 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia

156px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Leonor%2C_Princess_of_Asturias.svg.png

157px-Coat_of_arms_of_Infanta_Sofia_of_Spain.png

The Princess of Asturias and The Infanta Sofía's News Thread, Part One

Commencing June 2014

Please follow the TRF Rules when posting

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder if leonor and sofia really understand what's going on - that their parents became king and queen, what kings and queens are, etc... they seem quite grown up and mature for their age, so i'm sure they understand more than the average child (plus, felipe and letizia seem to have trained them and educated them very well), but i wonder if they realise and understand what is actually taking place and that they are different from other children...

I think I'll come back to this thread when they are quite a bit older...

i wonder if leonor and sofia really understand what's going on - that their parents became king and queen, what kings and queens are, etc... they seem quite grown up and mature for their age, so i'm sure they understand more than the average child (plus, felipe and letizia seem to have trained them and educated them very well), but i wonder if they realise and understand what is actually taking place and that they are different from other children...

I remember reading like two years ago that some classmate of Leonor asked her why she appeared in all her grandmother's magazines, and she said she did because she lived "in a Prince's house". :ROFLMAO: They definitely know they're different from other children. They know they are Princess of Asturias and Infanta, and that her parents are King and Queen, but I don't think they quite know the meaning of it all. They are too young.

I remember reading like two years ago that some classmate of Leonor asked her why she appeared in all her grandmother's magazines, and she said she did because she lived "in a Prince's house". :ROFLMAO: They definitely know they're different from other children. They know they are Princess of Asturias and Infanta, and that her parents are King and Queen, but I don't think they quite know the meaning of it all. They are too young.

Yes, kids understand things in different ways than adults (and I think sometimes they see things more clearly).

:previous: Are they going to have a photoshoot this year as well?

I think they might really do a photoshoot this year. It might be a coincidence (or really not), but their school photoshoot is year yes year no: 2008 yes, 2009 no, 2010 yes, 2011 no, 2012 yes, 2013 no...so 2014 yes!

Let's wait and see.

Has Leonor taken her First Communion yet?

Sent from my iPod touch using The Royals Community

I think they might really do a photoshoot this year. It might be a coincidence (or really not), but their school photoshoot is year yes year no: 2008 yes, 2009 no, 2010 yes, 2011 no, 2012 yes, 2013 no...so 2014 yes!

Let's wait and see.

With Leonor's now elevated status, methinks more photoshoots for these milestones are a given.

Has Leonor taken her First Communion yet?

Sent from my iPod touch using The Royals Community

Yes, I'm pretty sure it took place either during the last Easter season or the one before that.

Let's wait and see.

She is now the Princess of Asturias.... and I think, we already can see, that the 2 Little Girls are no longer soooo much protected from the press than the years before.
So my bet would be as well:
Photoshoot!

BYe Bine

I have never understood the European tradition of having a wax figure of an alive person.

Last edited:
Madrid´s Wax Museum is well known for its awful figures :D Leo´s is one more of the many atrocities they show there:
Fernando Alonso
Penelope Cruz

Both F&L´s figures are terrible too http://www.onecorazon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/948914.jpg

Oh, gosh. :ohmy: In the ones you posted, Felipe looks more like Mr. Bean than himself, and Letizia looks at least twenty years older than she actually is, and I think they got her hair colour incorrect too. It looks ginger/auburn on her wax version, whereas in real life I think she is brown/chestnut. I take it that it is not Madame Tussauds Madrid (if there is a Madame Tussauds in Madrid, that is). ;)

Whilst I understand that she is the Princess of Asturias, I find it a little creepy that they would make a wax model of a little girl. I can understand them making wax models of adults and don't have a problem with that, but this is just very strange and as I said, creepy.

Oh they are dreadful,looks like something out of the chamber of horrors!

Ha! Those was statues are an horror thing:ohmy:!

Where is the quality? :lol:

Hey, that's horror movie quality - they'd have been great in The Shining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom