The Princess of Asturias Foundation: Activities from October 23, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Duke of Marmalade

Imperial Majesty
City
Frankfurt am Main
Country
Germany
10696319_1581081922122337_6646969526966958382_n.jpg

Change of name of the Prince of Asturias Foundation and of the Prince of Asturias Awards - Communication - The Princess of Asturias Foundation

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh it's so emotional this change even if it's just a name...

Did Queen Letizia acted on behalf of her daughter? How does it work? She can replace Leonor along with the King? Thanks.

Did Queen Letizia acted on behalf of her daughter? How does it work? She can replace Leonor along with the King? Thanks.
Why would she not step in and do the work that the Princess of Asturias is to young to do. I would assume Queen Sophia did the same until Prince of Asturias was in a position to take it over.

Why would she not step in and do the work that the Princess of Asturias is to young to do. I would assume Queen Sophia did the same until Prince of Asturias was in a position to take it over.
Yes, that was I was asking. I perfectly know Leonor is too young, I just thought that only King Felipe was allowed to act on behalf of her daughter!

^^^ Lula, I know you never answer, but your last post is empty. At least that's what I'm seeing.

Last edited:
HM The Queen is to preside over the opening of the Princess of Asturias Foundation's 2017 International Music School Summer Courses

The event will commence at 11:30am on 21st July in the Prince Felipe Auditorium, in Oviedo

Violinist Paco Montalvo is to deliver the inaugural lecture

HM The Queen is to preside over the opening of the Princess of Asturias Foundation's 2017 International Music School Summer Courses - Communication - The Princess of Asturias Foundation

Here are some photos

PPE Agency

Last edited:
Last edited:
Annual meeting of the members of the Patronages of the Princess of Asturias Foundation
El Pardo Royal Palace. Madrid

Inicio - Actividades y Agenda - Reunión anual de los miembros de los Patronatos de la Fundación Princesa de Asturias

TM The King and Queen meet with the members of the boards of trustees of the Princess of Asturias Foundation

TM The King and Queen meet with the members of the boards of trustees of the Princess of Asturias Foundation - Communication - The Princess of Asturias Foundation

2018 Annual report

http://www.fpa.es/en/princess-of-asturias-foundation/annual-report/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom