Felipe, Letizia & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
" El Jueves " is a magazine of humor, so with humor they will have to take these things. The Spanish Royal Family, especially the King and the Prince seems that they make good enough sense of the humor, because some of them collect cartoons that they do to them.

SpiffyBallerina said:
She's obviously growing an alien child in that picture.... Haha:)

How can someone make a picture like that? I think it was unwise of El-Jueves to do so. Unless I'm obviously taking it too seriously?

more magazine covers

Last edited:
Do you think her belly is going to get that big?... i mean she is skiny!! I don't think she can carry something that big.

wlb825 said:
Do you think her belly is going to get that big?... i mean she is skiny!! I don't think she can carry something that big.

hehe i doubt it... I thought her belly would look bigger than average from the beginning of her pregnancy because of her small frame. But so far I think she looks average :p

I know she couldn't carry that much wt, she is tiny

From "Point de vue":
pdvcouv83126.jpg
pdvcouv18725.jpg

Cover of this week's German mag "die aktuelle"

Title: Letizia - Baby Drama! Does she lose her child after the boat-accident?

Attachments

• AK_34-05_01.jpg
    AK_34-05_01.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 296
My pregnant friend was reading her September issue of pregancy magazine (USA) and what did she run across if not Princess Letizia. It was a little what to wear piece and said the "regal mum-to-be" had a classic style with a modern edge.

This week's Diez Minutos:

Attachments

• 2005082540DiezMin_20050826.jpg
    2005082540DiezMin_20050826.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 731
Sue- said:
Cover of this week's German mag "die aktuelle"
Title: Letizia - Baby Drama! Does she lose her child after the boat-accident?
Oh, boy... These German mags would be a joke, if they weren't just obscenely shameful :rolleyes:

from a basque/spanish magazine CADUCA HOY.

It says: "for sample a Borbón: the humor of the unreal country. To be parents homemade insemination in 3 steps."

Fom Das Goldene Blatt

Last edited:
Will they never get tired? Will they never leave them alone? Indeed that I hate these magazines and the lies and cruel things that are capable of inventing.:mad:

Well, well, well, I haven't seen this top on Letizia, or am I just blind?:)
Theese German magazines must be just jealous, due to not having theirs own princess to write about. All Spanish newspapers wrote about the Princes as rested, happy and very much in-love couple, but no, Germans know better.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Well, well, well, I haven't seen this top on Letizia, or am I just blind?:)
Theese German magazines must be just jealous, due to not having theirs own princess to write about. All Spanish newspapers wrote about the Princes as rested, happy and very much in-love couple, but no, Germans know better.

It is said that an image costs more than 1000 words .. and the images of them say everything. It is not necessary that anybody writes anything...

I'm not lying when I say that it's even worse with that magazines... I saw this cover from "Das goldene Blatt" some days ago and wanted to post it here but I don't buy this mags nor found the cover on the Internet. They also really often write about Felipe's old relationships or that he must do everything Letizia wants him to do. The saddest thing is that many people believe the stories or at least believe in the photos which are nearly just photo assemblies. Last year at about the same time the wrote that the Princes are already expecting twins and it's not only about Letizia & Felipe, the King and Queen are also concerned... Ok, it doesn't make sense to complain about the German press because they won't stop writing. Queen Silvia of Sweden and her family and Princess Caroline took proceedings against the gossip columns in past and got right. The Norwegian Royal family also wanted to but they could agree out of court. At least I heard it in TV.

agm said:
I thought it was a real pic of Princess Letizia's current belly..lol..agm :D ..I think that pic would look more realistic if the photo artist would make the princess' breasts look bigger to compensate with her big belly..Usually the pregnant woman's breasts grows bigger as the belly grows..In the pic, the breasts and the big belly dont match.. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those german magazines are crazy. I saw one in the magazine store the other day and they had a photo of Felipe and Letizia on the cover from the funeral for the soldiers who died in Afghanistan--the one where Felipe takes her hand. They have taken Felipe out of uniform and put him in a gray suit, reversed the image, and said something about a baby tragedy!

Anyhow, this weeks Lecturas:

Attachments

• portad.jpg
    portad.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,569
Last edited:
Epoca, originally posted by rchainho

more magazine covers

Last edited:
more magazine covers

Last edited:
agm said:
more magazine covers

What do they say? (or, better saying, which lies do they tell this time?)

It seems to me that HOLA only publishes the good and hides the bad. I don't think the magazine is fair to the public. They never said anything about that unfortunate picture of Letizia sitting where you could see too much...They seem to kiss to royals to get the best pictures. Extremes are not right. I would like to see more fair and balance issues where they tell you the great things that happened as well as the not so great...

No offense intended. It is just my opinion. I apologize if my comments are offensive to anyone.

Roxsteve said:
It seems to me that HOLA only publishes the good and hides the bad. I don't think the magazine is fair to the public. They never said anything about that unfortunate picture of Letizia sitting where you could see too much...They seem to kiss to royals to get the best pictures. Extremes are not right. I would like to see more fair and balance issues where they tell you the great things that happened as well as the not so great...

No offense intended. It is just my opinion. I apologize if my comments are offensive to anyone.

Probably your you prefer believing the lies of the German press ... and in this photo that your you say I DO NOT KNOW IT SAW NOTHING, simply because she was taking swimsuit ... letizia is not a stupid girl. But there you, the time puts the things in its site. Some of the magazines that are here do not do any more that to speak about problems in her pregnancy and nevertheless, she continues with her activities, whereas other princesses have more evident problems.
The Hola, it is a magazine of serious information, does not publish rumors but facts. They do not have problems in publishing that her pregnancyis troublesome because she has had many nauseas and problems of stomach .... but lies are not invented. They contribute the information that they have, that then the photos are very nice and others, since it is nice ... at least they do not lie.
If you believe yourself everything what the people invent for Internet, and all the rumors, it is clear that not have a very realistic information. There are wicked people who invents the major barbarities, and sometimes only the time demonstrates that were lies.

Anna_R said:
What do they say? (or, better saying, which lies do they tell this time?)
"Echo der Frau": Letizia is worried about her baby.
The second and the third cover: Letizia's baby is a boy.

These German mags aren´t the serious ones; they´re cheap tabloids. Once, they even had a picture wiith Madeleine of Sweden pregnant with Prince William´s baby. Can you beat that? The Swedish Royal family finally brought legal action after a whole series of nonsense, and they had to publish an apology. Now they´re trying to find some new victim. So just ignore these cheap mags.
Gala and Bunte are the more "honest" German gossip mags; only they don´t have so much on royalty, but more on actresses, politicians.

Back
Top Bottom