Felipe, Letizia & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I liked the pic of the Prince and his father in full uniform...but the news, made me very sad. :rolleyes: But I suppose I must be used to it.

Vanesa.

That good feeling is between the King and the Prince.:wub:

Yes, King JC has always been SO PROUD of his son. Since the day he was born.
I've read many times that Juan Carlos fainted when they told him it was a boy, and since Felipe was a baby you can tell he was just in love of his little boy, and now I guess he's more proud than ever seing how that little boy became a man, a father, a husband, and responsible Prince.

They have a beautiful relationship that I've always loved.

Many thanks, BeautyLeonor, for the link. Is in Hola a report about this great moment at the ZOO with others pics unknows?:wub:

you're welcome:flowers:
I think yes, because I have never seen the picture in the cover, I Hope see others pics :wub:

This week in "HOLA" there is a veryyyyy beautiful picture of Leonor and Felipe caressing to a dolphin!!!!!

This week in "HOLA" there is a veryyyyy beautiful picture of Leonor and Felipe caressing to a dolphin!!!!!
Oh can anybody with that copy of Hola scan it and post it here please :wub::flowers:

OH! Sorry i havent scaner!
May be other member??? The Picture is really great!

Awwww.. what a lovely picture :wub::wub: Leonor's face deserves a caption!

Semana has a really nice cover this week with Leonor on it, saying something on her second birthday:
SEMANA
It's really nice, but does anyone know how we're able to see a bigger version of it?

My doll is growing , I can't believe another year has gone already, I remember when I saw her the first time.. sooo little, too cute!

My doll is growing , I can't believe another year has gone already, I remember when I saw her the first time.. sooo little, too cute!

Haha, I know exactly what you mean. Time flies doesn't it. This adorable little doll is growing up so fast.

And her sister will grow fast too...Oh, how life goes and goes without nothing to stop it there...!:sad::cry::D

Vanesa.

Back
Top Bottom