Felipe, Letizia & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:cool:It isn't appropriate thread, but I think that if the princes do not give interviews, as are usual, the ZDF obtained data of other sources, although believe that they have followed its activity, but has agreed with the pregnancy of the princess, the death of her sister and perhaps the birth of Sofía, have perhaps not obtained good information and for the press it is a temptation to use the gossip and are many gossip on the princes of Asturias, some totally outlandish and incredible, but there are people who create them.:ermm:

There are a professional Letizia and a private Letizia, private is the same woman who Felipe was in love: warm, familiar, funny, cheerful, etc... professional is the woman who has learned her work and makes it seriously and protocol.

Last edited:
Could somebody from spain post the Hola's pictures, Thanks.

Catango, in my country the magazine comes next week, when i have the magazine I will put the photos

At my international magazine store I saw some German magazines with covers of the baptism of Sofia--could someone post and tell me what crazy things the german tabs had to say? I think the german mags are so funny--so crazy how they change pictures, flip them, change dresses, etc. and make crazy headline about everyone and everything. Anyhow, can someone post them? I saw three or four.

At my international magazine store I saw some German magazines with covers of the baptism of Sofia--could someone post and tell me what crazy things the german tabs had to say? I think the german mags are so funny--so crazy how they change pictures, flip them, change dresses, etc. and make crazy headline about everyone and everything. Anyhow, can someone post them? I saw three or four.

Yes, german mags are famous for that. There are some posted on this thread. They change clothes, color of clothes, teeth, jewels just everything you can imagine. No idea why - I couldn't think of a reason that makes sense.

When travelling I read through some and what was said about the christening was actually very nice towards Letzia, that she is happy again etc (this time some spanish mags said she looked sad :rolleyes:). They even said JC looked happy :lol: and enjoyed Leonor running around (aha - I knew there must have been something that's untrue :lol:) whilst it was pretty obvious that the King looked annoyed or even sad, probably for various reasons.

I saw the July 26 Hola and July 31 Hello in the Barnes & Noble near me. Hola, of course, has pages and pages of Sofia's baptism. Leonor "stars" in most of the photos. :wub: All the photos have been posted here. As far as I can understand it, Hola calls Leonor "irresistable" and says she demonstrates an extrovert personality and a nature of curiosity. Hello, the one with Rod Stewart's wedding on the cover, didn't mention a word of the baptism. I don't know whether it's in the previous issue or they figure English-speaking audiences are not interested in SRF. Strange.

I saw the July 26 Hola and July 31 Hello in the Barnes & Noble near me. Hola, of course, has pages and pages of Sofia's baptism. Leonor "stars" in most of the photos. :wub: All the photos have been posted here. As far as I can understand it, Hola calls Leonor "irresistable" and says she demonstrates an extrovert personality and a nature of curiosity. Hello, the one with Rod Stewart's wedding on the cover, didn't mention a word of the baptism. I don't know whether it's in the previous issue or they figure English-speaking audiences are not interested in SRF. Strange.

Hello is a bit late sometimes. I know they had 1 page about the danish baptism so maybe it's in the next edition, we'll see on Tues. Won't be a big deal though, 1 page, 1 pic, a few lines of text. They are more into celebrity than royalty.

Polemic? These Portuguese magazines really have imagination great...:eek:

obviusly the cover they most talk about letizia will be the next

The paparazzi achieve the photos more searches of the Princess

For four summers, the photo most chased by the paparazzi in Majorca has been that of the Princess of Asturias in swimsuit.(...) These days a few paparazzi assure that they have achieved their aim and, apparently, they have managed to obtain these images while Dona Letizia was sunbathing in bikini in the cover of the "Fortuna"" and of the "Somni", pleasure boats of the Royal Family. (...) The images of the Princess of Asturias have been sold, supposedly, to a top magazine in information of the heart, which would have paid between 200.000 and 300.000 Euros for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

it seem hola have bought the photos and will piblish it tomorrow, when next cover will be of the photoshoot. i think the paparazzi that made it will have money to retire his hole life. lucky him!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom