Felipe, Letizia & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cover of Semana

portada3482sl3.jpg

Leonor is on Hola's cover.

adelaide said:
:flowers: Please, is somone of german language can make the translation of this title?

Many thanks, even I fears some stupidity from this german news paper.

First sorry for my bad english, but I hope this would help you.

The translation is something like: Was her child to be healed across a miracle?

donnaK said:

It's funny because in France we don't have the same cover.

( i'm abble to do a scan but I have allways somme difficulties to download... my old age!:lol: )

The Frenche version is aun more eologitic: " the madness Letizia or the irrestible social climbing of a beloved Princess"

The aricle ( in fact two because there are an other on trhe oters crown Princess ) is absolutly eulogistic, describing the Lertizia's difficulties to be herself in her role of Crown Princess of Spain.:wub: :wub:

The key of her success is - dixit the article- the birth of Leonor, Infante of Spain and mainly Letizia seems to have a wining cards more than the others crown princess, is her knowledge, in the struggle to the recognition of their existence and their personality, of the hard realities of the crual press and of the versatilty of the celebrity because she was anchorwoman.

If someone can tell me how to use an internet dictionary, I can do it ( even I don't like that because the result is sometime very strange!...)

Last edited:
adelaide said:
Find hereby the link for the frnch version of Point de Vue of this week:

http://s2.supload.com/free/Letizia_Point_de_Vue-20061115045201.jpg/view/

I hope is doing ( I repeat I'm not a Nobel Prize in informatic... but I'm making some progres! Please, don't laugh!)

OH Dear, you are a fantastic informatic woman!!:flowers:

Can you put the article, I´m very interesting.
But please, only if you want, and whe you find a minute tu post.

Thanks.

Paty said:
OH Dear, you are a fantastic informatic woman!!:flowers:

Can you put the article, I´m very interesting.
But please, only if you want, and whe you find a minute tu post.

Thanks.

Yes, I can do it but I have to inform you that the articles are very long... but very interesting.

See you soon, I'm going to scan.....

Last edited:
in I summarize: saying that in the prizes prince of this year, Cross competed with Penélope on the blue carpet, peculiarly they put a photo of "Pe" next to the other of Letizia with the dress pierced in black and white that used in Sa east Pobla summer and the two have same "look". Later they are dedicated to comment how it has been changing to the attitude and the style of Letizia from the first times in which it seemed something restricted in an image of "menina" which they attribute to that to the FRE it does not like that their members seem stars and to the fear to be mistaken and to be criticized by means. Think that everything changes with the birth of Leonor, that has obtained that Letizia returns to be she herself: simple, direct, spontaneous. Cheer and "sharp"). Terribly Spanish. Also they comment what Mariñas said on that the prince has changed thanks to her, being more likeable, near, etc... the author asks itself.... what has caused that it is now the best triumph of the Borbones.... the explanation is the birth of its Leonor daughter, to give a "heir" to the crown has released it of a responsibility and it has given estatus him.... but although the great majority of the population and the means are of their side, antiletizia have not disappeared and mention to Peñafiel and to its new book, how for him he is unacceptable who Letizia is divorced, a arrivista (not to belong of the high society or royalty) and also seems to them ridiculous the image that it has of the authoritarian princess...., crude and capricious.... how they try to deslegitimar to Leonor saying that it is looked like his maternal grandfathers, giving to understand that it does not have anything of Borbón and how it does not pardon the type to him of life that took, totally independent and released..... it is here where they comment that the gadgets arrived at subrealistic proportions when the rumor that was run Leonor was deaf and how Reina called it by its name in front of the journalists to deny it. The mediocrity of the attacks indicates that in fact there is nothing no to reproach to him and for that reason Casa-Real has decided to provide own agenda to him... (speaks of the inauguration of the school, etc...) Finally it comments the appearance of the Leonormanía and of which the popularity of the princes grows unstoppable and it asks if him "Felipismo" will be able to reach to the "juancarlismo" and that in that case he would not be one of the smaller triumphs of Letizia. (it thinks that Letizia favors the image of the prince)

in other pages or they with the other princesses they compare say that letizia is left there better because it has experience of journalism and never complains whereas its condition is difficult

( Little word for Infantaleonor : "oh les mystères " of electronic dictionary)

Excellent summerize my dear Infantaleonor ( I prefer the spanish one) all the spirit of the article is here.

For my part I think that the article is very eulogistic because it's speaking about objective and tactile qualities of woman whithout to forget the soul of a person who had decided to abandon quiet ten years of her own professional life for the love of a man... but also for the love of her country.

It's impossible to think that Letizia didn't thaught to Spain when she had accepted to marry Felipe, it's definitly ans closely linked. Her, bettrer than everybody knew that because precisely her job of journalist.

May be, here is her force as the columnist mention it.

Last edited:
Very good article. It´s right that Letizia is a very good princess. I have liked to see the similarities of the Penelope´s dress.

Thank you so much for the article, Adelaide!
It's nice to have reliable press articles in this thread, for a change... Pitty we don't have Point de Vue here in Portugal... :)

Elsa M. said:
Thank you so much for the article, Adelaide!
It's nice to have reliable press articles in this thread, for a change... Pitty we don't have Point de Vue here in Portugal... :)

It's strange for "Point de vue" because it's a good " people" weekly.

When I say " people " everybody will understand it's not show bizz, but it concern principally the european monarchies, the gotha, the story of the great familis who had contributed to make Europe, USA and all the major part of countries where a historic organisation exist.

Obviously, the political ideas aren't the principal items of this weekly but we can find in it very good articles in History,Geography and Culture and decoration.

You should write to their redaction if they have a sale point in Portugal.:flowers:

A real article where Letizia is not the bad princess who some journalists as Peñafiel says to us all along. Well that sells books putting the name of Letizia in the cover. Hypocrite. :bang: :bang:

Thank you so much Adelaide for the article and Infanteleonor for translation!!! :flowers:

It's strange that Elsa doesn't have "PdV"... I have it in Poland although it's so far away to France:wacko:

adelaide said:
( Little word for Infantaleonor : "oh les mystères " of electronic dictionary)

Excellent summerize my dear Infantaleonor ( I prefer the spanish one) all the spirit of the article is here.

For my part I think that the article is very eulogistic because it's speaking about objective and tactile qualities of woman whithout to forget the soul of a person who had decided to abandon quiet ten years of her own professional life for the love of a man... but also for the love of her country.

It's impossible to think that Letizia didn't thaught to Spain when she had accepted to marry Felipe, it's definitly ans closely linked. Her, bettrer than everybody knew that because precisely her job of journalist.

May be, here is her force as the columnist mention it.

I am not very good in English I do not have the choice...:sad: :wacko:
but it is clear that I prefer "Spanish" but I think of those which cannot read it:flowers:
here is a interview from"gérard roero"
he say approximately that he give not long life with couple princely because of media and I quote his word:"i am not surely that letizia be with her place or if she has some to measure the width

I,m very happy that french people like our Princess!

Princess Letizia is very popular, that's the reason why some antimonarchy people don't accept her, because she has made that the royal family increase its popularity. Moreover, she is so intelligent and she doesn't care what people say about her, she knows as a journalism, that is just a way to get money from her and get rude with that royal family, but this has caused the opposite, day by day she is more popular, and people want to see her defeat.

Finally "Point de vue" has stopped looking Panafel as the "royalist reporter". They say he's a anti-Letizia and I'm happy to see that because I was angry against this magazine at the begining they used to take what panafel said as true !
I enjoyed Point de vue now !
Excuse me, my english is always bad !

infanteleonor said:
I am not very good in English I do not have the choice...:sad: :wacko:

here is a interview from"gérard roero"
he say approximately that he give not long life with couple princely because of media and I quote his word:"i am not surely that letizia be with her place or if she has some to measure the width

What do you think Dear InfantaLeonor about the interviw of Gerard Roero de Cortanze?

I don't know very well this writer but I don't find this thesis on the impossibility for a plebeyan to have a monarquical attitude beside the monarch himself totally ridiculous and whithout any basis.

This writor expose whithout devellop it the same item on the Prince/ss by the blood who can support all the attacks of their detractors because they are birthed with this " self defense" ( my word)

He forget that the new generation of the Crown Princes are bachelor and graduate in right and economia, know the society and the needs of the people...and know too that the blue blood is a pipe dream.

At the contrary they had learnt that a sovereign have to stay up to the melée.

And if by the past the CrownPrince/ss had to marry with another Princess/ce of blood it was mainly for territorial settlement or patrimonial agreement. Two concepts which didn't exist yet.

What do you think, at the contrary, about the fact that Letizia could be a winning card for the Borbon because she knew the Spain and the spagnards because, she is/lived/studied/worked in Spain? and because her best dedication for Spain and the spagnard is Felipe and Leonor; against that the medias can't nothing!

Last edited:
:ohmy:
adelaide said:
What do you think Dear InfantaLeonor about the interviw of Gerard Roero de Cortanze?

I don't know very well this writer but I don't find this thesis on the impossibility for a plebeyan to have a monarquical attitude beside the monarch himself totally ridiculous and whithout any basis.

This writor expose whithout devellop it the same item on the Prince/ss by the blood who can support all the attacks of their detractors because they are birthed with this " self defense" ( my word)

He forget that the new generation of the Crown Princes are bachelor and graduate in right and economia, know the society and the needs of the people...and know too that the blue blood is a pipe dream.

At the contrary they had learnt that a sovereign have to stay up to the melée.

And if by the past the CrownPrince/ss had to marry with another Princess/ce of blood it was mainly for territorial settlement or patrimonial agreement. Two concepts which didn't exist yet.

What do you think, at the contrary, about the fact that Letizia could be a winning card for the Borbon because she knew the Spain and the spagnards because, she is/lived/studied/worked in Spain? and because her best dedication for Spain and the spagnard is Felipe and Leonor; against that the medias can't nothing!

I think that he is frustrated like other and that a woman "who did not form part of the elite" as he says as well is successful
letizia is the proof of the intelligence and I believe that felipe knew what he did
the popularity of the princes irritate and they want to fight this popularity with the assistance of the media but more one advances in the time more its does not walk

Who is Gerard Roero de Cortanze?, And what he say in that interviw?

Back
Top Bottom