Daylife

Old 10-25-2009, 04:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

Belga newscom

BelgaPicture - Category details

BelgaPicture - Category details

Old 10-25-2009, 06:00 AM
Majesty

i loved these pics of letizia and the old lady! very sweet. probably the nicest pictures of letizia with other people ever!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-25-2009, 07:02 AM
Royal Highness

picture the sweetest photo ;
like always CP's couple look great with the people
Old 10-25-2009, 10:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for all the photos.

I love the PoA Awards, it's really wonderful that the Awards are now such an important international event that draws in such iconic figures as Norman Foster and David Attenborough.

It was lovely to see Princss Alia attending the ceremony with Queen Sofia.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
Thanks for all the photos.

I love the PoA Awards, it's really wonderful that the Awards are now such an important international event that draws in such iconic figures as Norman Foster and David Attenborough.

It was lovely to see Princss Alia attending the ceremony with Queen Sofia.
I agree! I was so excited to discover that they were broadcast in the States this year. I don't know if this is the first time that they have aired in the States, but it is definitely the first time that I was able to see them from my home. The US is ridiculously terrible about airing anything that happens outside of its borders. It was wonderful to see the awards!
Old 10-25-2009, 03:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Flickr/jlmaral's photostream
Old 10-25-2009, 04:16 PM
Courtier

Courtesy of Zimbio(Getty).

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/_VGUs0Wb1yz/Spain+Prince+Felipe+Princess+Letizia+Visit

"Spain's Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Visit Sobrescobio Village."

A photogallery.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
I agree! I was so excited to discover that they were broadcast in the States this year. I don't know if this is the first time that they have aired in the States, but it is definitely the first time that I was able to see them from my home. The US is ridiculously terrible about airing anything that happens outside of its borders. It was wonderful to see the awards!
I didn't watch it online but I wish I had as it seemed like an amazing ceremony in the photos.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
Letizia looks beautiful, young and very lovely.
I think her last outfits are wonderful.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The ceremony is one of the events I´m waiting for every year and nowadays it´s fantastic that I as a Finn can watch the ceremony live in the internet. It was also nice to see Felipe and Letizia before and after the ceremony, the closeness between them, always holding hands.
Miss Isinbayeva was totally overdressed and her dress wasn´t suitable to this distingueshed event. I can understand that she was happy about the Award but I think that she likes too much to flirt to the camera and draw all the attention to her. She wasn´t the only one that got the Award.
I think that Letizia looked sensational with this beaded dress, her hair and make up were perfect and the cardigan gave some simpliness to the dress. Queen Sofia looked perfect and lovely too, and it was a nice surprise to see princess Alia there too.

This is every year one of my favourite photos from the ceremony, it´s so precious to see Felipe and Letizia looking up to the Queen when they arrive to the stage.
Getty Images

More photos:
Daylife

Miss Isinbayeva was absolutely delicious! maybe her dress was not as beautiful as Letizia´s but she was absolutely happy and emotional about the prize, She came to Spain a few days before the ceremony and visted some schools and attended all the events in which she was requested and was absolutely adorable with all the people...The interview after the ceremony was so sweet, when she was almost crying...she said she was feeling as a princess for her time in Spain, because she is from a very small village in Russia...and as you can she in the ceremony she was one of the most applauded when getting to the theater by the people...

On the other hand, Mr Foster arrived on time to the reception in the morning with his private plane and left after the ceremony...he was very cold!!! despite he is married to a spanish woman.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:55 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn
Lots of photos of the visit to Sobrescobio, including many photos of Letizia and Felipe with the lovely old lady:
Vivirasturias.com - Comunidad vecinal de Sobrescobio, Premio al Pueblo Ejemplar de Asturias 2009
Awwww what a sweet lady!, beautiful pics!
Old 10-27-2009, 05:40 AM

Yelena Isinbayeva looked GorgeouS for me!

- 4000 Pixel Photo -
Old 10-27-2009, 07:26 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
What would they said if Yelena wore a g-string?????
Well, I think we all here and the people who attended the Awards ceremony, are agree; no matter what Yelena wore. The important thing is that the jury of the award for sports give the award to Yelena because they think she is "one of those not only examples to others, but who have also reached new heights in man’s quest to surpass himself, and whose efforts have contributed to the advancement, nurturing, promotion or dissemination of sport”

Old 10-27-2009, 09:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Photos prisma

http://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article6891
http://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article6892
http://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article6894
Old 01-29-2010, 12:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

A blog with some, not so good photos:
Sanchos Esel: Jelenas Rücken bei der Preisverleihung von Oviedo (2)
Old 06-01-2010, 04:32 AM
Imperial Majesty

Interactive video of the 2009 Prince of Asturias Award Presentation Ceremony

The Prince of Asturias Foundation
Old 09-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Moderator Emeritus

For those who could not watch, here you can watch the whole ceremony of the 2009 Awards.

Retransmisión de los Premios Príncipe de Asturias - RTVE.es