The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-26-2008, 04:26 AM
Majesty

Quote:
I want to clarifly that Dona Letizia did not forget to curtsy to Queen, it said in the article and I quote "Entró en el Campoamor del brazo de don Felipe y no olvidó su reverencia a la Reina" ...and she did not forget to curtsy to the Queen...
oops, my mistake. i forgot to read the little 'no' in between!
i'm still amazed on how she managed to tell ingrid betancourt about her bra without even being noticed!

cute picture from daylife

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-26-2008, 05:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Photos from yesterday:
lne
lne

Video:
Hoyes.tv

Old 10-26-2008, 05:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia Visit 2008 Exemplary Town of Asturias

Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia Visit 2008 Exemplary Town of Asturias - Pictures - Zimbio
Old 10-26-2008, 11:58 AM
Gentry

A few days before the commitment know, in the prizes .... and one year later, already princess of ASturias in the same prizes....
It was the first time that Letizia was present at the prizes as Princess....

Old 10-26-2008, 12:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince of Asturias Awards 2008

BelgaPicture - Category details

Torazu Visit

BelgaPicture - Category details
Old 10-26-2008, 01:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Letizia's dress is absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.
Old 10-26-2008, 01:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh yes. Imagine this dress not silver/grey but red or black
Old 10-26-2008, 01:37 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelarn View Post
A few days before the commitment know, in the prizes .... and one year later, already princess of ASturias in the same prizes....
It was the first time that Letizia was present at the prizes as Princess....

Thank you so very much for this fantastic video, which I had never seen before. The footage is wonderful, it is so nice to be able to see the short clips of the interview with Princess Letizia when she was still a journalist and covering the POA Awards. They also talk about the international projection of the Prizes, which is something I have always felt the Foundation has worked extremely hard to achieve. They have an uncanny ability to select the winners. For some, the POA award has become a precursor to their Nobel. Case in point, Muhammad Yunus, the founder of Grameen Bank, who won the POA Award of Concord in 1998 and the Nobel in 2006.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:30 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Felipe and Letizia yesterday in Torazu by Getty Images

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

Old 10-26-2008, 05:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Reception of rewarded in the Reconquista Hotel of Oviedo

Recibimiento de los premiados en el Hotel Reconquista de Oviedo - Agencia Prisma

Ceremony of the prizes Prince of Asturias in Oviedo

Ceremonia de los premios Principes de Asturias en Oviedo - Agencia Prisma

The Princes of Asturias visit Torazu

Los Principes de Asturias visitan el pueblo ejemplar Torazu - Agencia Prisma
Old 10-26-2008, 06:27 PM
Courtier

When Felipe is king and Leonor becomes Princess of Asturias, would they changes the Prince of Asturias Award to Princess of Asturias Award?
Old 10-26-2008, 06:34 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchu View Post
When Felipe is king and Leonor becomes Princess of Asturias, would they changes the Prince of Asturias Award to Princess of Asturias Award?
That´s a good question chuchu, but nobody knows. Indeed not only the Awards are called "Prince of Asturias", also The Foundation is called "Prince of Asturias".

Old 10-27-2008, 07:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pics from IBL
TRH Prince Felipe of Spain visits the 2008 Asturian Village of the Year on October 25, 2008 in Torazu, Spain.
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
Old 10-27-2008, 07:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Than you everybody for the pictures.

This year's award has seen some interesting selections in terms of recipients. It's also great to see that Felipe has established a prize that has so much significance in the international field.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:38 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Rafa looked stunning in the afternoon - too bad he chose an ugly & shining brown suit for the evening ceremony. But still nothing beats the ugly cowboy boots Al Gore wore during last year's ceremony.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

DiezMinutos/Letizia muy cercana a su tierra
From the Awards:
Quemedices/Nuestra ‘Rania’ brilló en la entrega de los premios Príncipe de Asturias
Photos of Letizia in Oviedo last week:
Abc/Doña Letizia, centro de todas las miradas
Old 10-29-2008, 11:51 AM
Commoner

it's been three months since i browsed this site. and been looking at the pictures in this forum. i have observed that they are not holding hands anymore. they used to be like the sweetest couple. i hope they are okay. as a couple i mean.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:06 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by klau23 View Post
it's been three months since i browsed this site. and been looking at the pictures in this forum. i have observed that they are not holding hands anymore. they used to be like the sweetest couple. i hope they are okay. as a couple i mean.

Don´t worry,they still hold their hands.
I think they are one of the most solid and in love couple that I have seem between royalty.