The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-29-2008, 12:29 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by klau23 View Post
it's been three months since i browsed this site. and been looking at the pictures in this forum. i have observed that they are not holding hands anymore. they used to be like the sweetest couple. i hope they are okay. as a couple i mean.
Don't worry, my friend and her husband saw them in person in Spain two weeks ago and they were definitely holding hands and he had his arm around her as they talked to a few in the crowd. She commented that he always seemed to be touching her when she was near him. She was actually surprised at how pretty Letizia was in person [which her husband kept commenting on] and it was Felipe that would always look at Letizia lovingly and not the other way around as we so often see in pictures. Anyway, she is sending me her photos and I will try to get someone to enter on computer.

Old 10-29-2008, 01:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
it's been three months since i browsed this site. and been looking at the pictures in this forum. i have observed that they are not holding hands anymore. they used to be like the sweetest couple. i hope they are okay. as a couple i mean.
It just goes to show you can't please everyone all the time.

A few months ago people were complaining that they held hands TOO much and were unprofessional etc even though it's usually praised when other couples do the same thing.

Old 10-29-2008, 03:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
They are still holding hands, here´s a couple photos from the days in Oviedo:
Holding hands last Saturday:
El Comercio Digital
Holding hands last Thursday, originally posted by Paty
ImageShack - Hosting :: ipa200810230077053thmbgtj2.jpg

Still some photos from Oviedo, the princes visiting Letizia´s old school:
APA-Picturedesk
APA-Picturedesk
APA-Picturedesk
Old 10-29-2008, 06:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8...52thmbgri9.jpg
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8...51thmbgdh9.jpg
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1...0055fl6gb0.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
It just goes to show you can't please everyone all the time.

A few months ago people were complaining that they held hands TOO much and were unprofessional etc even though it's usually praised when other couples do the same thing.
Agree. Hold hands or not, what's the deal ? Never understand the complains of them holding hands.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Please don't start that old "Holding hands in public, yes or no?"- discussions again!
Please stay on topic!

Old 11-18-2008, 07:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Paloma had always looked quite attractive when she dressed up, wore makeup and hair styled. She is an older woman, of course looked different from when she was casually dressed without makeup. The infantas also looked quite different too with or without makeups.

Paloma at last year's PoA awards (2007) with grandma.
http://i18.tinypic.com/3zgx65d.jpg
Old 11-18-2008, 07:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

This year's PoA awards had more than 1 billion viewers, a record high.
CORR.- La audiencia potencial de la entrega de los Premio PrÃ*ncipe superó los 1.000 millones de espectadores. europapress.es
Old 01-27-2009, 11:19 AM
Moderator Emeritus

The prince of asturias awards laureates have been incorporated into google earth.

Google, 2008 Prince of Asturias Awards Laureate for Communication and Humanities, has posted all the Prince of Asturias Awards laureates of the last 28 years on their search tool Google Earth. Information about the individual winners, groups and organisations will also be added.

THE PRINCE OF ASTURIAS AWARDS LAUREATES HAVE BEEN INCORPORATED INTO GOOGLE EARTH

Old 05-02-2009, 05:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

Hundreds of photos of Felipe and Letizia visiting Torazu:
Vivirasturias
Some photos of the ceremony:
Vivirasturias
Vivirasturias
Vivirasturias
Vivirasturias
Old 05-24-2009, 06:24 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Video of the Prince Felipe Speech, subtitled in English.

Speech by H. R. H. the Prince of Asturias, 2008