The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
La Monarquia

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 10-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

More photos of the concert

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...2f8cd8414g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...2f8cd8ea1g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...2f8cda676g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...2f8da4069g.jpg

Old 10-25-2007, 04:12 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Letizia herself looks good but this outfit ... oh no. First thing I thought of is a circus uniform, the trousers ... not elegant enough for the jacket and worst of all open toe plateau high heels with black stockings. Have mercy. The hairdresser still hasn't arrived in Oviedo, probably travels together with Queen Sofia.
I do hope tomorrow is the day Letizia will pull off a proper outfit incl hairstyling.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:14 PM
Nobility

I love love LOVE that jacket!!! Letizia is absolutely stunnig with that stylish and amazing jacket!
Old 10-25-2007, 04:19 PM
Moderator Emeritus

She looks absolutely wonderful!
Her face looks less tired than the last days. So I think she is happy to be in Asturias.
And what about Prince Felipe!!
Old 10-25-2007, 04:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

I like the jacket, too.

Duke, if you had stopped to see the today agenda, you would have seen that difficultly the Princess has had time to devote herself to the hairdresser. The first hearing began at 10 a.m. and the last one ended passed the 7 p.m.. The concert had hour of beginning at 8 p.m., though it seems that they were late a few minutes.

After the concert, the Princes have a dinner with the members of the Foundation.

ANP

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Old 10-25-2007, 04:48 PM
Aristocracy

does the pattern on her jacket relates to asturias because i remember her weddinf dress had this kind of pattern too.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryo View Post
does the pattern on her jacket relates to asturias because i remember her weddinf dress had this kind of pattern too.
Part of the embroidery is Lys's Flower, the emblem of the Borbones.

More photos

http://www.canalfpa.com/esp/albumfot...ia/foto263.jpg
http://www.canalfpa.com/esp/albumfot...ia/foto264.jpg
Old 10-25-2007, 06:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

La Música, sosiego para los Príncipes tras intensa jornada de audiencias · [Fotos]

The Music, quiet for the Princes after intense day of hearings

The concert of closing of the XVI Week of Music, organized on the occasion of the Prizes Prince of Asturias that they will deliver tomorrow in Oviedo, has put the point of quiet to an intense day in which Don Felipe and Dona Letizia have supported fourteen hearings.

While the capital ovetense gives the final touches for the great annual appointment that the capital of the Principality has with the international guests rewarded with the Prizes that there grants for 27 years the Foundation that takes the name of the Inheritor of the Wreath, the Princes have received today representatives of the diverse sectors of the Asturian society.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Letizia herself looks good but this outfit ... oh no. First thing I thought of is a circus uniform, the trousers ... not elegant enough for the jacket and worst of all open toe plateau high heels with black stockings. Have mercy. The hairdresser still hasn't arrived in Oviedo, probably travels together with Queen Sofia.
I do hope tomorrow is the day Letizia will pull off a proper outfit incl hairstyling.
It is too bad you put too much emphasis on Princess Letizia's appearance aand outfits. I am sure there are others who think the important thing is her sincere manner she interacts with people, especially her countrymen. I think the whole of the SRF are known for their rapport with the people, not their fashion sense. I sure hope Letizia's legacy is not that of being a fashion icon.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:37 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

You are 100% right chuchu, I agree. Is Diana remembered for her style, clothes, hair and jewlery? NO!.
The ENTIRE WORLD remembers her for her humanity and the kind of person she was. Anyways, we do live in a shallow world.

Felipe and Letizia look so happy and comfortable, receiving the love of people so kindly. It is always a pleasure to see a couple like them. I hope to see them with their little princesses soon.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Gentry

Lula, thanks for posting all the articles which are a mine of information. They really give a sense of who the princes are, how interested they are in the people they meet and the issues that are brought to their attention, the amount of preparation they put into these meetings, and ultimately, what they hold to be important. If I lived in a country with a monarchy, those would be the qualities that I would look for in my crown princes.

They've had such a jam-packed, work-filled day. And there's more tomorrow and on Saturday. I hope they get some rest next week.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:43 PM
Nobility

love her pants! but i am not so fond of her jacket!
Old 10-25-2007, 11:47 PM
Nobility

more pics from wireimage
WireImage.com – The Largest Entertainment Photo & Video Archive
Old 10-26-2007, 01:55 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

MARATONIANA JORNADA DE AUDIENCIAS PARA DON FELIPE Y DOÑA LETIZIA EN ASTURIAS
¡HOLA!

Check out the pictures, there are only two.. but great pics!
I love the first one, they look soo.. intense! LOVE IT, very romantic! and the second one is just the cutest!
Old 10-26-2007, 02:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

More photos of the concert

http://i23.tinypic.com/302c6yc.jpg
http://i21.tinypic.com/dc3fxw.jpg
http://i22.tinypic.com/54wsuh.jpg
http://i24.tinypic.com/mauue9.jpg
http://i24.tinypic.com/14shyjt.jpg
http://i23.tinypic.com/neup77.jpg
Old 10-26-2007, 02:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrara View Post
Lula, thanks for posting all the articles which are a mine of information. They really give a sense of who the princes are, how interested they are in the people they meet and the issues that are brought to their attention, the amount of preparation they put into these meetings, and ultimately, what they hold to be important. If I lived in a country with a monarchy, those would be the qualities that I would look for in my crown princes.

They've had such a jam-packed, work-filled day. And there's more tomorrow and on Saturday. I hope they get some rest next week.
Very well said. They prepared everything into very details including the names of the people at the meetings.
«Son muy cercanos y se acordaron de nuestros nombres en todo momento». El Comercio

More articles on the audiences of the Princes.
Los Príncipes visitarán la Feria de Muestras de Gijón el próximo año
Villa elogia a la Monarquía

On the award winners
La Nueva España - Diario Independiente de Asturias - Sociedad_y_Cultura
Old 10-26-2007, 03:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Love love love the jacket!
that oriental style suits her really good, I remember her in an act wearing a green one that also fitted her like a glove!
and well, about her hair, all I'm saying is: thank God it grows
but the rest of her appareance was really nice, she usually gets her best looks at the PoA Awards every year