The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-19-2006, 03:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
It is confirmed, Princess Letizia arrives this night
I have heard that in Telediario, what a relief!!! So she is probably already in a way to Oviedo...

Old 10-19-2006, 03:42 PM
Gentry

As an aside, the photography exhibition looks incredible. I don't know anything about the photographer but the images that I am seeing here is stirring my interest. It looks like the curator has taken advantage of the physical environment not only to showcase his work but to integrate it into its themes. It must be quite an experience to walk among these huge photographs that are enclosed by those beautiful and enormous frames which are in turn embedded in this open physical setting.

Old 10-19-2006, 03:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Really??? That's fantastic. Thank you so much for this news. You just made my day I can't wait to see her tommorow
Old 10-19-2006, 03:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

An article from "ABC":

http://www.abc.es/20061019/sociedad-...610192126.html

Prince Felipe concludes his day in Oviedo with a concert
Don Felipe has presided over tonight in Oviedo, in the Audience who takes his name, the concert of closing of XV the Week of the Music, organized by the Foundation Prince of Asturias and Cajastur.
This concert has ended the official acts of today, previous to the morning day, when in the evening the solemn ceremony of delivery of the Prizes is celebrated in the Campoamor Theater Prince of Asturias in its XXVI edition. The Prince has arrived at the Audience minutes before the eight in the evening, after receiving the hearing, in the Hotel of Reconquista, to different social groups from the Principality.
The governing body of the Official School of Brokers of Oviedo, the Cultural Association Llacn, the board of directors of the Aeronautical Circle Jesus Hard Fernandez and the governing advice of the Asturian Pharmaceutical Cooperative were this behind schedule with Don Felipe.
The president of Asturias, Vicente Alvarez Areces, received Don Felipe to his arrival the Audience, where Symphonic of the Principality, accompanied by the Choir of the Foundation and the one by the Orchestra of the State of Sao Paulo, they interpreted works of Tchaikovsky, Rimsky-Korsakov and Prokofiev. He directed to three Maximiano formation Valds, titular and artistic director of the Symphonic one of the Principality of Asturias, that counted tonight in addition on the collaboration to the Russian mezzosoprano Zlata Bulycheva.
After the concert, the Prince has predicted to attend a typical supper to that the awarded ones of this year are invited and the patronos of the Foundation that summons the awards.
A day tightened in Oviedo
This morning, when concluding one first turn of official hearings, the Prince of Asturias inaugurated in the park of San Francisco an outdoors exhibition of photographies of the Brazilian Sebastiao Salgado, awarded in 1998 with the Prize of the Arts, and that accompanied to Don Felipe during its route by the sample.
For tonight, according to a spokesman of the House of the King informed to EFE, is expected the arrival to Oviedo of the Princess de Asturias, who tomorrow will be next to her husband in the presidential table of the solemn act of the Campoamor Theater. Doa Letizia, who the last year could not travel to Oviedo by the proximity of the birth of Infant Leonor, has delayed her arrival to the Asturian capital by advice of the doctors who take care of their second pregnancy.
Like in previous editions, Reina will tomorrow occupy the theater box of honor of the Campoamor Theater, where from six and the average one afternoon the delivery of XXVI the Prizes Prince of Asturias will be celebrated.

Old 10-19-2006, 04:53 PM
Aristocracy

What a good notice!! Tomorrow will be a great day for the princes.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince of Asturias presided at the concert of closing of the Week XV of Music, organized by the Foundation Prince of Asturias and Cajastur, that there will take place in the Audience Prince Felipe of Oviedo.

From terra

Spanish Princess Letizia arrives at Oviedo

From reuters via yahoo

Old 10-19-2006, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Princess Letizia arrives in Oviedo, northern Spain, 19 October 2006, where she will participate 20 October 2006 in the "Prince of Asturias" Awards ceremony. Photo credit MIGUEL RIOPA/AFP/Getty Images

Old 10-19-2006, 05:37 PM
Courtier

Is that a maternal dress?, she is just 3 months pregnant, in that speed the baby will be like his/her father! so big.

If you can see, in the first pic, princess Letizia has a very notable little belly, so cute!
I'm really exciting.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:45 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

AFP PHOTO/ Miguel RIOPA

The good thing is she seems to be very happy, almost all the pictures are of her smiling.great choice of dress, great color, im not sure about the jacket. Its good to see her, though she looks really tired, maybe abit plae. I hope to see more pictures.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video of the acts of the Prince of Asturias today
http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/se...si&id=11682645

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/...os_1152848.htm

Dona Letizia comes Oviedo to accompany her husband delivers Prizes

The Princess of Asturias came this night to Oviedo, where tomorrow, on Friday, she will accompany her husband, don Felipe de Borbn, in the ceremony of delivery of the Prizes Prince of Asturias, who will begin at 18:30 in the Theatre Campoamor.

Dona Letizia came minutes before 23:00 to the hotel of The Reconquest of the Asturian capital, place in which habitually the Princes lodge at their official visits to the region.

http://www.hispanidad.com/noticia_ep...20061019232250

Dona Letizia says on having come to Oviedo that is "well" and that Leonor will visit Asturias " when the Prince says "

The Princess of Asturias assured today at her arrival to Oviedo that " she finds very well ". Dona Letizia came alone to the Hotel Reconquista at 22:50 where she was waited by journalists and several dozens of persons. Asked about her daughter Leonor she assured the being that the small one " finds well, marvellous " and as for a close visit of the Infanta to the Principality, Dona Letizia commented that " it will take place when the Prince says ".

Dona Letizia, who was taking a mauve dress and a leather coat, was grateful on having stooped the car the wait to the journalists and some ovetenses that were waiting in the exterior of the hotel in spite of the rain.
After posing for the photographers, she returned to be grateful for the presence to the journalists.

Dona Letizia will be present tomorrow at the ceremony of delivery of the prizes that will be celebrated at half after six in the afternoon in the Campoamor.

The Princess delay her trip to the Principality one day due to the inconveniences of her second pregnancy.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:03 PM
Nobility

I love that she is there... she looks so lovely and she is wearing the cross of the victory
Old 10-19-2006, 06:09 PM
Heir Apparent

From terra

The prince was not waiting for her in front of the hotel
Old 10-19-2006, 06:09 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I was sure of it.

I think that Letizia is more relaxed after all these days of rest. It is incredible to see the beautiful that she is without make up...
I wish to see tomorrow Letizia, I am sure that she will be extremely handsome
Old 10-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauritas138
I was sure of it.

I think that Letizia is more relaxed after all these days of rest. It is incredible to see the beautiful that she is without make up...
I wish to see tomorrow Letizia, I am sure that she will be extremely handsome
Yeah,I agree, she is one of the few women that I have seen in my life who looks stunning without make up.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Agree. It's good to see her (and littlr one) again more relaxed and glowing of her maternity
Old 10-19-2006, 06:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia
From terra
The prince was not waiting for her in front of the hotel
He was "working", if to a dinner it is possible to call work. After the concert, the Prince had a dinner with the employers and protectors of the Fundation (those who put the money ).

From canal fpa

Old 10-19-2006, 06:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Of course not! A true Prince is able tobe in several places in the same time!!! Can you imagine this guy who is able to inforce to make to travel his wife while she has pregnancy's sickness when he was at a concert!!!
Old 10-19-2006, 07:21 PM
Aristocracy

what a relief.
It is great she is there.
when the ceremony begin?I think Euronews will brodcast it live.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena T
As an aside, the photography exhibition looks incredible. I don't know anything about the photographer but the images that I am seeing here is stirring my interest. It looks like the curator has taken advantage of the physical environment not only to showcase his work but to integrate it into its themes. It must be quite an experience to walk among these huge photographs that are enclosed by those beautiful and enormous frames which are in turn embedded in this open physical setting.
You are totally right, the exhibition seems absoultly fantastic, i think that the frame are in steel, a little bit as a sculpture of Saura who is making enormous pieces of sculpture with brut steel which is taken the rusty clour because they stay outside.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:02 PM
Aristocracy

Finally, she has made it to Oviedo .... For a while, I was bracing myself to not be disappointed just in case the pregnancy does not really permit Letizia to come.

http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?im...83e42fgig1.jpg

I'm not much of a fan of textured/patterned stockings and tights; but under the circumstances, it was easy to look past them. What is important is that the princess has made it to Asturias for the awards and that she looks happy (and beautiful too, even with no/minimum make-up). I look forward to more photos tomorrow. If Felipe was beaming throughout the hearings today, I bet that he'll be moreso tomorrow, now that his wife is there