The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-18-2006, 03:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-r...as_1150041.htm

Don Felipe comes this evening to Oviedo without the Princess of Asturias

Don Felipe de Borbón will come at the last hour of this evening to Oviedo without the Princess of Asturias, which she will remain in Madrid, though dona Letizia ' she has intention of being next Friday in the Theatre Campoamor ' in the delivery of the Prizes Prince of Asturias, said to Efe a speaker of the House of the King.

The same sources indicated that until the next Friday it will not be known if finally the Princess moves to her natal city before the inconveniences that she has suffered in the last weeks as consequence of her second pregnancy.

The Prince will receive tomorrow in hearing the awardwinners with the Medals of Asturias 2006, to the students who achieved Prizes End of Career 2005 of the University of Oviedo and to executives of the new Television of the Principality, between other representatives of the Asturian society.

Later, Don Felipe will inaugurate Sebastiao Salgado's exhibition, I reward Prince of Asturias of the Arts 1998, which will exhibit in primicia world a hundred of unpublished photographies in target and negro that the Brazilian photographer has realized during the first three years of his project 'Genesis'.

Old 10-18-2006, 03:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-r...as_1150041.htm

Don Felipe comes this evening to Oviedo without the Princess of Asturias

Don Felipe de Borbón will come at the last hour of this evening to Oviedo without the Princess of Asturias, which she will remain in Madrid, though dona Letizia ' she has intention of being next Friday in the Theatre Campoamor ' in the delivery of the Prizes Prince of Asturias, said to Efe a speaker of the House of the King.

The same sources indicated that until the next Friday it will not be known if finally the Princess moves to her natal city before the inconveniences that she has suffered in the last weeks as consequence of her second pregnancy.
Oh no I'm starting to feel worried that Letizia is not going to Oviedo. Buet I realy really want her to go It is still not sure though right? It is still posible she'll go.

Old 10-18-2006, 03:13 PM
Royal Highness

then it either does not go east year to the prizes?
Old 10-18-2006, 03:55 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Ok ladies, dont worry, probrably she preferer arrive tomorrow to Oviedo!

I´m hope, and sure of that. dont worry, we see Letizia on friday.
Old 10-18-2006, 04:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Noooo... Why they do that? I'm not talking about Letizia, if it's better for her to stay, it's fine, anyway, it's not a pleasant thing to get sick in front of the whole country (and world) during the most important act of the year, I'm talking about casa real. They have said several times that she "surely will go", the director of the fundation'd said "he can't imagine her not going" and now what? Wouldn't it be better to say that the decision of her presence is a matter of short notice and don't change the mind so many times?

As far as I want to be optimistic, I'm 90% sure she won't attend eventually It sounds strange that she would come to Oviedo on Friday, change the clothes, have her hair done and then go to the ceremony wthout any time for rest. It would be better if she went there tonight, with nauseas or not, and had the whole day to get used to the climate (there is surely more humid and colder now) and have some rest and sleep.

Just imagine how sad she must be now!

Old 10-18-2006, 04:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty
Ok ladies, dont worry, probrably she preferer arrive tomorrow to Oviedo!

I´m hope, and sure of that. dont worry, we see Letizia on friday.

Your are so sure that i want to beleive you but when your sick because a pregnancy you can't neither thing to rest and stay at home Princess or not I fear that Letizia can't go to Oviedo.......
Old 10-18-2006, 04:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

I agree in that the attitude of the Royal House is not normal, they had to be clearer, it is a shame that they repeat it of last year. La Nueva España published this morning the news, which means that yesterday in the night already they knew it, and until the last hour of today the Royal House has not confirmed it, it is not normal.

On the director of the foundation, I believe that Graciano García was sure and they had convinced him that the Princess would represent. I believe that after the Princess, probably it is to him whom more her absence hurts. He invented the Prizes, he goes working 25 years to extract them forward and he is who works more these days to receive Princes, authorities, rewarded. When everything is prepared and organized, and ultimately the Princess does not appear a disappointment is for him.
Old 10-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Serene Highness

I just wish they would give us a clear answer. It's better for everyone to know for sure if Letizia is going or not. But leaving us in the dark like this, is just not fair Maybe she;s still not sure herself. It will be difficult for her to decide not to go, but if it's better for her health and for the baby, then that's better
Old 10-18-2006, 04:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

"Just imagine how sad she must be now!"

I agree totally with you La Chica Madrilena, it would be absolutly awful to stay in Madrid very sick and nauseous in spite to be in a place of your heart!

All my wishes are for the Princess of Asturias... could be here friday for the Prizes! I know it's a very egoistic wishes, but it's so important day for them!
Old 10-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Aristocracy

The Prince has arrived alone. I've just seen him on tve but I didn't hear what he said. The journalist said she will maybe come on friday. Just wait see an hope!!
Old 10-18-2006, 04:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

An article from "Hola":

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006...felipe-oviedo/

Prince Felipe comes to Oviedo without the Princess of Asturias.

Old 10-18-2006, 05:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.elcomerciodigital.com/200...610181411.html

The Princess Letizia will not be on Thursday in Asturias, though she counts on coming on Friday

Her assistance will depend on if the inconveniences of her second pregnancy like that advise it

The Prince of Asturias showed today his confidence in the Princess there could come to the ceremony of delivery of the prizes Prince of Asturias who is celebrated on Friday. On having been asked by the journalists by the arrival of his wife, don Felipe assured that " it is foreseen for Friday ".

Don Felipe also said that Dona Letizia regrets not to have accompany him today and on having asked him if his wife was sorry about her absence answered: " Already you imagine, it is her land ".

The Prince came to the Hotel Reconquista at 21:00 where it was got by the president of the Principality, Vicente Álvarez Areces, the delegate of the Government in Asturias, Antonio Trevín, the chairwoman of the General Meeting of the Principality, Maria Jesus Álvarez, and the director of the Foundation, Graciano García.

Several dozens of persons congregated before the Reconquista to see him to come. The public was interested even for the Princess who already last year could not come on having been in the final straight line of her first pregnancy.

From terra

Old 10-18-2006, 05:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks you very LCM for the link and Lula for the pics.

I hope trully that "Hola" is right when they said thet the Princess is determined to be here the next friday.

It shall be absolutly terrific for the Princes to be, in the same time so happy by this new pregnancy and confronted with the sickness's of Letizia while they are very involved in this Prices!
Old 10-18-2006, 06:07 PM
Aristocracy

Oh no.again
why don't they plan the 2nd baby after october?!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2006, 06:59 PM
Nobility

I am totally safe that Letizia will be with the prince next friday in Asturias...so don´t worry..I have the prefeeling of she will be there.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:36 PM

In this picture (from the hola! article about the awards) he looks exactly like his father! That profile!
I don't always think this. From the front view, he has Sofia's face mostly, but this profile is totally Juan Carlos.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/html/av21150656.htm

The Prince of Asturias receives today in hearing several groups

The agenda of the Prince Felipe of Asturias begins today at ten o'clock in the morning, hour in the one that will take to end the first one of the hearings of the day, which will be with the Awardwinners with the Medal of Asturias 2006. To the act also it has foreseen comes the Chairwoman of the General Meeting of the Principality, Maria Jesus Álvarez.

The Prizes End of Career 2005 of the University of Oviedo, they will be the following ones in being got by the Prince, to them they they will be still the winning pupils of the school contest ' They were like you '.

A group of representatives of the Public Entity of Communication of the Asturias, Syndical Working Union of Asturias, the Managerial Meeting of the Asturian Club of Quality, the Meeting of Government of the Official College of Industrial Engineers of the Asturias will complete the hearings of the morning.

Already in the evening, from five o'clock, there will be received the Meeting of Government of the Official College of Commercial Agents of Oviedo, the Cultural association Llacín, the board of the Aeronautical Circle Jesus Fernandez Duro and the Governing advice of the Pharmaceutical Asturian Cooperative society.

All the hearings of the day will take place in the lounge of Councils of the Hotel of the Reconquest.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:35 AM
Nobility

Doña Letizia does not go to the previous acts to the Ceremony of the Prizes "Prince of Asturias"
prince Felipe has arrived single at Oviedo. Doña Letizia is not well and has decided not to go to the beginning of the official program of acts organized in the occasion of the delivery of the prizes "Prince of Asturias". It will be in Oviedo neither Thursday, nor Friday in the morning. But the Real House says that the princess will try to go to the ceremony that was celebrated the next Friday in the evening. The last year did not go because the delivery was celebrated days before the birth of Infant Leonor.
video
http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/se...si&id=11676373
Old 10-19-2006, 04:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

Maybe she couldn't travel by plane and has to travel by car. But I think if she isn't in Oviedo by tonight (Thursday), it's unlikely she will attend the Awards in Friday.
I feel sorry for the people who were waiting in the cold in hope to see Letizia. The Royal House should have made it clear that she wouldn't come with the Prince on Wed night. Bad handling by Zarzuela.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauritas138
I am totally safe that Letizia will be with the prince next friday in Asturias...so don´t worry..I have the prefeeling of she will be there.
Oh, I would love to be as optimistic as you...