Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	foto104.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	204250  

Old 10-19-2005, 05:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

He said they will decide tomorrow, so there is still hope. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
Old 10-19-2005, 06:01 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Video from Antena3:
http://www.antena3.es/a3noticias/ser...si&id=10147152
Old 10-19-2005, 06:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

It's not really important now, as we all are thinking only about Letizia travelling or not to Oviedo, but here you can see Felipe's (and maybe Letizia's too) hotel. It looks really cool!
http://www.jpmoser.com/Reconquista.html
Old 10-19-2005, 06:31 PM
Majesty

yes, the reconquista hotel is truly beautiful!

i really hope letizia can go to oviedo. it would be so meaningful this time that it wouldn't be that nice if she is not there with the queen by the side of felipe. hope she feels better...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-20-2005, 08:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Finally, Princess will not travel to Oviedo tomorrow :(

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/...edo_552713.htm
Old 10-20-2005, 09:40 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.elcomerciodigital.com/pg0.../sporting.html

The Sporting gives paths to the Prince vests of the club
The Prince of Asturias received today of the Sporting of Gijon a vest of the club with his printed name, Felipe, and another complete set for his future son, but without inscription or any badge, on not having be known if she will be a child or a girl.
(...)
Attached Images

Old 10-20-2005, 09:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

From La Nueva España:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2005-10-27_IMG_2005-10-20_13_39_40_audiencia.jpg
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	204354  
Old 10-20-2005, 09:46 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia
Finally, Princess will not travel to Oviedo tomorrow :(
http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/...edo_552713.htm
The Princess of Asturias will not travel to the Campoamor Theater of Oviedo, where tomorrow will take place the prize-giving ceremony of the Prizes that bear the name of the heir to the Throne, and which celebrates their XXV anniversary. According to a spokesman of the Casa del Rey, the gynaecologist of Doña Letizia, Luis Ignacio Recasens (who has emphasized that the Princess is perfectly well) did not advise the trip.
This morning, Don Felipe received the awarded personalities with the Medals of Asturias 2005. Besides, he also received the finalists of the University of Oviedo in 2004, as well as the protective members of the Princes of Asturias Foundation, two scholastic centres of the Principality and the Association for the fiftieth anniversary of the training school of Ensidesa.

On a side note, the Sporting de Gijón presented the Prince with the equipment of the team, with his name printed on the back of the T-shirt, along with a complete uniform for his first-born. Don Felipe figured out that the t-shirt for the baby did not have any name and turned back to the photographers to remember that he doesn’t know if his first child will be a boy or a girl.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:53 AM
Imperial Majesty

From terra:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	204358   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	204359   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	204360   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	204361  

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	204362   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	204363   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	204364  
Old 10-20-2005, 10:56 AM
Heir Apparent

I think one shouldn´t be sad or disappointed, that Letizia doesn´t go. Every average woman would be on maternity leave on this stage of pregnancy. And as we know, Letizia had already contractions (even though it just might have been braxton-hicks contractions), so IMO it would be irresponsible and an unreasonable demand to let her go.
Of course this jubilee is special, but there more will come in the future...and then she can attend.
Old 10-20-2005, 11:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

I am assuming she is very close to give birth. Many women continue with their normal life up until the day of birth. A four hour trip shouldn't be an issue unless the has entered the final stages of her pregnancy. She may have started to dilate and then the birth is imminent. My prayers to another healthy royal birth. ( I had really look forward to seeing her outfit for the award ceremony).
grevinnan
Old 10-20-2005, 12:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

:( :( :(
You know what? The fact that the Princess is pregnant was announced in the beginning of May. So the Fundation had enough time to change the date of delivering the prices. It could have taken place earlier, in the beginning of October or even late September! They should have thought about the fact that most of royal babies was born earlier than it had been predicted and on the late October Letizia's pregnancy would be really advanced. Hello? This event is one of their most importand act during the whole year! The organisators should have done somethink with it!
Old 10-20-2005, 12:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena

You know what? The fact that the Princess is pregnant was announced in the beginning of May. So the Fundation had enough time to change the date of delivering the prices. It could have taken place earlier, in the beginning of October or even late September! They should have thought about the fact that most of royal babies was born earlier than it had been predicted and on the late October Letizia's pregnancy would be really advanced. Hello? This event is one of their most importand act during the whole year! The organisators should have done somethink with it!
The Foundation has advanced to the prizes one week, that is what could advance them. The agenda of the prizes is organized of a year for another one, the juries meet throughout the months of the year until September, and must reunite to many people. In addition to which they must adapt to agende of the acts of the Prince. The Prizes cannot be celebrated in September because it is the celebration of Asturias and later the celebration of Oviedo, are many celebrations and are impossible that the Prizes are celebrated in that month. And the last weekend was the Latin American Summit.
Old 10-20-2005, 01:34 PM
Nobility

Quote:

This is the best opinion i have read over this topic!! Good for you Chicamadrileña.It's every time letizia's fould for everything, so why don't give the blame to someone else for a change.The Foundation didn't use there brains!It's ther'e fault! So now we have a very sad, crying mother to be alone in her big Home and the daddy over there in her Hometown at the event that she had love to go.So i hope now the baby have mest Up mams week , He ore she will do the same to daddy and start pushing to come out!! Why not tommorow evening afther the prices? Isn't that funny?
Old 10-20-2005, 01:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks lapopdiva. I was so curious about her outfit for this event... I'm gonna to cry...
Old 10-20-2005, 01:56 PM
Imperial Majesty

I do not like your commentaries, probably because I know and respect very much the work that the Foundation realizes for 25 years, with a lot of effort and initially with not many means. The Prizes existed before Letizia, and if shecannot come it is a shame, but everything must continue forward. The members of the Foundation wanted that Letizia was here, but the cicunstancias have been those who have been. The director of the Foundation Graciano García knows Letizia since she was a girl, and possibly it is one of the persons who more has felt this news.:p
Old 10-20-2005, 02:01 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
I do not like your commentaries, probably because I know and respect very much the work that the Foundation realizes for 25 years, with a lot of effort and initially with not many means. The Prizes existed before Letizia, and if shecannot come it is a shame, but everything must continue forward. The members of the Foundation wanted that Letizia was here, but the cicunstancias have been those who have been. The director of the Foundation Graciano García knows Letizia since she was a girl, and possibly it is one of the persons who more has felt this news.:p
I was joking Lula,I yust have to laugh afther reading chicamadrilena comment.So don't be to serios about this.I know the foundation is very respectfull .Afther being desapointed yesterday, today i take everything with a joke. So, RELAX Girl!!
Old 10-20-2005, 02:09 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Thanks lapopdiva. I was so curious about her outfit for this event... I'm gonna to cry...
I had cry already yesterday.I knew that she wasn't going anymore.And i wasn't that curious about her outfit.I just wanted to see her over there because i know that it means a lot to her.So now we have the only opcion to wait until the baby has born!! And i hope the baby go for it this weekend!!