The Prince and Princess of Asturias's Honeymoon: May-June 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by carlota@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 2:35 pm
apparently they are back in spain.
Yes they are and they will be at the King's celebration of saint's day on Thursday. They go to the Pope on Monday.

Where did you hear the news that they are back in Spain? Are there any pics of their arrival? Thanks :flower:

places they have visited according to the press: imo, a lot for such a short time...

india
thailand
fiji
greece
jordan
italy
mexico

Spanish newspaper "La Razon" published an article about the return of the couple to Spain and they revealed that they returned Madrid after making scale in Lisbon (my home town B) ). According to some reports, they crossed with Victoria Beckham in the Lisbon airport :p

It also said that Fiji was the last destination of the honeymoon ;)

The article (in spanish)

Originally posted by xicamaluca@Jun 23rd, 2004 - 2:20 pm
Spanish newspaper "La Razon" published an article about the return of the couple to Spain and they revealed that they returned Madrid after making scale in Lisbon (my home town B) ). According to some reports, they crossed with Victoria Beckham in the Lisbon airport :p

It also said that Fiji was the last destination of the honeymoon ;)

The article (in spanish)
Who knows? Another report said they flew in from Rome. They were supposedly in Mexico and China at the very same time. It's like that "where in the world is carmen miranda" game.

Originally posted by lucys@Jun 23rd, 2004 - 9:35 pm
Who knows? Another report said they flew in from Rome. They were supposedly in Mexico and China at the very same time. It's like that "where in the world is carmen miranda" game.
Maybe they've super powers and they can teleport, just like the caracthers of japanese cartoon "Dragon Ball" :p :lol:

Felipe's beard

They're back!!! I just saw in Elmundo.es a picture of them both before attending a mass today. Prince Felipe is now sporting a beard and mustache.

Originally posted by ennyllorac@Jun 24th, 2004 - 5:43 am
They're back!!! I just saw in Elmundo.es a picture of them both before attending a mass today. Prince Felipe is now sporting a beard and mustache.
I absolutely love the beard! I have always loved to see P Felipe with a beard. He's now more gorgeuos than ever.

I just found this pics from the couple, just after their arrival in Madrid. Letizia looks realy tired (maybe because a big return trip from the Fiji island :rolleyes: )

I'm so happy that they're back. I was looking forward to this more than the return of F&M. I must say that Prince Felipe looks very VERY sexy with that beard... Letizia, herself, looks wonderful with that lovely tan. :heart:

felipe is much more handsome with beard! i'm sure letizia had something to be with that change! :) it seems to me it was her suggestion...
by the way, letizia looks a bit tired... :unsure:

Before he became engaged, I could never understand the fascination with Prince Felipe. I admit now that I was wrong. That beard is just WAY too sexy. :heart: :heart:

Okay Lyonnaise, I was just about to agree with you until you said the beard is sexy! :flower: Just a personal thing I guess, but I don't like beards and goatees of any kind. I don't like itchy, scratchy facial hair. :yuk:

I agree with you on one point though. I, too have never understood the fascination with Felipe. I guess you could say he is just not the kind of guy to float my boat. I'll take Frederik over him any day. :crush: :kiss: I don't think he is unattractive per se, he is just not my type. Maybe it is the height thing. I'm only 5'2". I don't like tall guys to make me feel even shorter than I already am!

Originally posted by Gabriella@Jun 27th, 2004 - 11:36 am
Okay Lyonnaise, I was just about to agree with you until you said the beard is sexy! :flower: Just a personal thing I guess, but I don't like beards and goatees of any kind. I don't like itchy, scratchy facial hair. :yuk:

I agree with you on one point though. I, too have never understood the fascination with Felipe. I guess you could say he is just not the kind of guy to float my boat. I'll take Frederik over him any day. :crush: :kiss: I don't think he is unattractive per se, he is just not my type. Maybe it is the height thing. I'm only 5'2". I don't like tall guys to make me feel even shorter than I already am!
The funny thing Gabriella, is that I don't like beards also. However, there's something very "manly" about the way he looks with it. :p If he were my husband though, I'd probably demand he shaved it off after two days!!

Unfortunately, I couldn't understand the Prince Frederik thing even more!! I always thought that Joachim was the elder brother for some strange reason and when I found out that Frederik was the crown prince, I thought that there was a medical/personal reason that prevented Joachim from being CP. Wasn't I red in the face when I found out that Frederik was actually the elder son!! :blush:

As for the height thing- Letizia has given short girls like me hope. I'm only 5'1 and I love taller guys. I've told my friends and family that I'm planning to marry some basketball player in the near future!!

imho Felipe comes across better when he is clean shaven. ;)

Originally posted by King Christian@Jun 27th, 2004 - 12:55 pm
i like him more with the beard... ;)

Originally posted by carlota+Jun 27th, 2004 - 6:16 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (carlota @ Jun 27th, 2004 - 6:16 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-King Christian@Jun 27th, 2004 - 12:55 pm
i like him more with the beard... ;) [/b][/quote]
I like him in both ways :p

Men are allowed to keep accessories once in a while. It is a phase they go through. At this point he needs some decoration, and the bear foots the bill. Why do you girls complain about? You are not allowed to touch so there is no itchy scratchy whinys until letty put a stop to it.

Originally posted by Lyonnaise+Jun 27th, 2004 - 12:28 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lyonnaise @ Jun 27th, 2004 - 12:28 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Gabriella@Jun 27th, 2004 - 11:36 am
Okay Lyonnaise, I was just about to agree with you until you said the beard is sexy!  :flower:  Just a personal thing I guess, but I don't like beards and goatees of any kind. I don't like itchy, scratchy facial hair. :yuk:

I agree with you on one point though. I, too have never understood the fascination with Felipe. I guess you could say he is just not the kind of guy to float my boat. I'll take Frederik over him any day.  :crush:  :kiss: I don't think he is unattractive per se, he is just not my type. Maybe it is the height thing. I'm only 5'2". I don't like tall guys to make me feel even shorter than I already am!
The funny thing Gabriella, is that I don't like beards also. However, there's something very "manly" about the way he looks with it. :p If he were my husband though, I'd probably demand he shaved it off after two days!!

Unfortunately, I couldn't understand the Prince Frederik thing even more!! I always thought that Joachim was the elder brother for some strange reason and when I found out that Frederik was the crown prince, I thought that there was a medical/personal reason that prevented Joachim from being CP. Wasn't I red in the face when I found out that Frederik was actually the elder son!! :blush:

As for the height thing- Letizia has given short girls like me hope. I'm only 5'1 and I love taller guys. I've told my friends and family that I'm planning to marry some basketball player in the near future!![/b][/quote]
Funny, I thought Joachim was the older brother too. Frederik seems like an overgrown boy and I can't take him seriously at all. It's all a matter of taste.

As for Letizia--she's not short, she just looks small next to Felipe. Unless you think 5'6/5'7 is short--I think it's average height.

In any case, I love this picture and think the white pant suit looks fantastic on her.

his beard might be looking better .... but imho it still doesn't suit him.

Josefine said:
thank you

did the press always know where they were

Just for the first part of it. They made a tour through Spain and afterwards they visited Petra, in Jordan.

After they left Jordan, no one know for where they went.;)

Back
Top Bottom