Spanish State Visit to Peru; November 12 to 14, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No they don't. Ususally there is a departure ceremony at Madrid airport and the Kings leave on official plane with delegations.

This time the Queen went alone on a commercial flight from Madrid and Felipe went directly from Paris after the events he had there re First WW.

Thanks all, that's what I seemed to remember, so clearly this was due to them coming from different locations. As it seems only Felipe will travel to Panama, I assume Letizia will be on another commercial flight for the trip back.

Reception to the Spanish community in the Embassy of Spain in Lima

Meeting of the King with personalities and institutional representatives involved in the commemoration of the bicentennial of the independence of Peru

Visit to the facilities of the Repsol refinery "La Pampilla"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeO5KOZKwQA

Last edited by a moderator:
What an underwhelming visit, and very unbalanced, Felipe all over the place and Letizia not doing much except for Day 1, could have gone with Felipe on more events, Day 3 all done by Felipe alone, why call it State Visit in the first place when the whole set up is mainly a working visit for Felipe. What is the point in bringing the Queen, only for smiling and doing the wifey part, what a waste of money and time.

Yes I agree it was a wasted visit especially for Letizia and it was more like an Official/Working Visit.

Back
Top Bottom