The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-23-2005, 12:40 PM
Nobility

Two more pictures. The first one is also from her comunion.

Old 01-30-2005, 01:18 AM
Aristocracy

I too thought her prior wedding, namely journalistic period, pictures are so gorgous. She got the most amazing eyes and sexy lips. The only thing she needs to do is to fatten up a little, then, she is perfect again.

Old 02-08-2005, 01:32 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

At the age of 27, Letizia was the honourable guest for the popular festivities of Ribadesella (her homeland, near Oviedo, Asturias):
Old 02-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Here's a link to a biography of the journalist Letizia Ortiz, and the respective video:

http://www.plus.es/codigo/noticias/e...07&noti=311847
Old 02-08-2005, 05:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

thanks ana. More 2 pics.

Old 02-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Gentry

Letizia has been always beautiful. I especially love her eyes, hair, shape of her face and her gorgeous smile:)
Old 02-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Aristocracy

She's a natural beauty after looking at some nonmake up journalist pictures. Some CPs do need make up to make them beautiful, but she does not. What happened to those gorgous suits she's wearing as anchor? Those are gorgous suits, some look even better than her princess suits. imo, princess suits got no personality and wimpy. These suits are far superior than those designers' piece. She needs to go back and find herself.
Old 02-09-2005, 04:23 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lori
She's a natural beauty after looking at some nonmake up journalist pictures. Some CPs do need make up to make them beautiful, but she does not.
Absolutely agree with you.... I don't need much time to think who is the most beautiful looking princess in Europe, Letizia comes on my head:) (I just hoping she will gain little bit more of weight)
Old 02-09-2005, 01:00 PM
Nobility

I like to regard such older photos. Letizia was and is beautiful, totally agree

Here another picture from her with some friends.

Old 02-09-2005, 05:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

more pics of her youth

Old 02-10-2005, 05:39 AM
Nobility

Thanks a lot rchainho! :) I especially love the first one, so cute.
This new photo page pleases me very well
Old 02-19-2005, 11:39 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinneret5764
Somehow I think she looked much better prior to her engagement to Felipe. Her clothes were better, her physical appearance was better. I think the "pressure" of royal life has taken its toll on Letizia. I think she

was gorgeous as a journalist, plain as a princess.
totally agree with you.she is now looking exhausted and skinny.she is wearing poor clothes now.
Old 03-22-2005, 01:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

more pic of letizia

the 3rd the jacket is similiar to ones that she wore last weeks.

Old 03-24-2005, 12:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

one pic when she reported a visit with the kings

Old 03-24-2005, 12:52 PM
Aristocracy

She was stunning as a little girl, like around the age of 8-10...but she just doesn't seem to have that sparkle about her anymore. She definately was much prettier as a child. Almost as if she's lost that innocence about her...but I guess reporting all those horrible news everyday would do that to anyone...:(
Old 03-24-2005, 01:20 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiff_tiff_tiff2000
She was stunning as a little girl, like around the age of 8-10...but she just doesn't seem to have that sparkle about her anymore. She definately was much prettier as a child. Almost as if she's lost that innocence about her...but I guess reporting all those horrible news everyday would do that to anyone...:(
I think she just needs to gain some weight and have less busy schedule. She is a thin person by nature but with her busy schedule and the expectations of the palace and the public, it is difficult to look relaxed. She seems taking her princesses job very seriously...
Old 03-27-2005, 03:07 PM
Courtier

I wonder if she misses her old life ever? Being a journalist, even if you have to report on horrible things and have a bit of an unpredictable schedule, must be at least a bit easier than being the Princess of Asturias.

I think she is doing a great job representing Spain but it must be a lot of pressure for her publicly and privately.
Old 04-11-2005, 11:22 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

At the age of 23, while studing for her doctorate in México and working for a newspaper agency in Guadalajara.

From Corbis:

Old 06-21-2005, 06:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

photos of letizia in news.com

Old 06-22-2005, 02:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

The first photo always remembers the scene to me of Letizia lowering by the cliff, and the camera saying to her "taken care of Letizia, you do not fall"