Queen Letizia, Current Events Part 2: March 2016 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Letizia attends the 'Master Action 2016' Awards and opening the 'Meeting Master Action 2016' at BBVA Financial City in Madrid.

PPE

PPE Agency

Queen Letizia attends the 'Master Action 2016' Awards and opening the 'Meeting Master Action 2016' at BBVA Financial City in Madrid.

PPE

PPE Agency

I'm so envious of her arms. I'm thin as well, but I just can never keep with exercise for long enough to get good definition in my arms. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
H.M.The Queen at the Confederación Salud Mental España from yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRlUhMuYH5U
One thing I've been observing in recent videos...I guess it's not possible to do it without deleting all sound from the recording, but Casa Real could think about eliminating the photographers comments.

This particular video was unpleasing to hear. As if it wasn't enough to hear them telling the security agents to move aside, they felt the need to shout out too to the people taking pics with Letizia. Most disgusting :sick:

I get it's their job and all that, but seriously... this is not what I would call a good image.

i guess letizia did not visit cristina and inaki whilst she was in geneva yesterday. if so we would have known, as i expect there were plenty of paps around cristina's house yesterday in case that visit actually happened! if so, i can't blame letizia for avoiding them both for the sake of her position as queen and the institution and also in demonstration of her reproach towards their acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom