King Felipe, Queen Letizia and Family, General News Part 1: August 2014 - Sept. 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't like the simpson version :( her hair is totally wrong

Patrionimo National has published a new photo of the Kings and magazines are already speculating about photoshop ;):p
La nueva fotografía oficial de los Reyes, ¿de nuevo con Photoshop? - Noticias de Casas Reales

The portrait is not on casareal website and I hope they won't use it as official photo. It's a bad photo, Flips leg looks strange and both look stressed. I hope their future photos that will be published at some point will look more professional.

The photograph lasted less than 24 hours on the website of National Heritage, and was never in the Royal House website, somebody made a mistake, they have remedied quickly.

Last edited:
Patrionimo National has published a new photo of the Kings and magazines are already speculating about photoshop ;):p
La nueva fotografía oficial de los Reyes, ¿de nuevo con Photoshop? - Noticias de Casas Reales

The portrait is not on casareal website and I hope they won't use it as official photo. It's a bad photo, Flips leg looks strange and both look stressed. I hope their future photos that will be published at some point will look more professional.

The article talks about few photoshops done with photos of SRF. There's also a funny photo of princess Leonor with only one foot.

The article talks about few photoshops done with photos of SRF. There's also a funny photo of princess Leonor with only one foot.

the one with Leonor and one leg was pretty funny.

this photo of Felipe and Letizia looks put together. the backgrounds look different.

I hope we get a proper one soon:flowers:

I think she might have a mobile for work and one for her private life!

I can understand why she and other royals might need two.

I can understand why she and other royals might need two.

Many "common" people, like I, have two phones. A work phone and my own private phone.

When will the new portrait be released? Also their official page needs updates...

Those beautiful girls are growing so fast, slow down please, you have all the time in the world. What cutie they are and how loving mom is taking care of them....what a wonderful family. I love seeing them out with the girls. Thanks for the pictures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom