The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #61  
Old 02-06-2009, 08:17 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 8,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boni View Post
By the way, while I certainly agree that some sectors of the media use Letizia, I cannot agree with the statement that “Letizia uses the media.” I simply cannot think about any actions she has taken that indicate that.
Of course she does, like most other royals (especially the young generation), to promote and present herself as future Queen and capable for the job. The media are always most welcome to make as many meaningful pictures as possible in that respect (eg at children's events or in a regal posture at a state dinner) but are supposed to back off when it gets "private", with Leonor at the circus or with Paloma at the shops, then it's time for the celebrity don't-you-dare-to-approach-me attitude and the celebrity sunglasses. Both occasions are stories that sell, good or bad.

In 2006 the CP couple was harshly critizised for granting an exclusive shot to the monarchy-loyal El Pais, to promote the anniversary of the Prince of Asturias awards, something that can clearly be classified as "using the media", or the favourable media, to be precise.

Basically it's a give and take, you get the favourable and glossy coverage but will have to live with the downside, gossip & rumours. Whether that is fair or not I don't know but it's the way it is, anywhere, not only in Spain.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 02-06-2009, 09:01 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 16,678
Duke, you think that the public prominent figures have to live in a Big Brother, controlled 24 hours to the day, 365 days a year . The press is in the public acts because the press reports on these public acts, for the Princess being there is her work and her obligation. And what the press must show and what the persons must judge is how she does this work. The press reports and it must report on what has a public interest.

But she does not have because to be chased in her private life. And it is applicable to her or to any other public person ... and it is not to use to the press. It is the fundamental right that all the persons have to have a private life and an intimacy, and includes it to whom they occupy a public position.

On the other hand it would be very questionable to say that the Prince and Princess improved themselves in El País newspaper, neither the Prince nor the Princess needed this article to promote the Prizes Prince of Asturias, because after 25 years and of rewarding to some of the most important personalities of the world, a photo does not change anything.

The Princess has had and has many opportunities to appear in the press; televisions, newspapers and magazines that would open their pages for what she wanted. And she limits herself to doing her work, and the press does its. She is not precisely a example of person who uses constant to the press to favor her image ... and the Spanish press would be charmed if she was doing it ... because they would do a great business.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 02-06-2009, 09:39 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 8,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
Duke, you think that the public prominent figures have to live in a Big Brother, controlled 24 hours to the day, 365 days a year . The press is in the public acts because the press reports on these public acts, for the Princess being there is her work and her obligation. And what the press must show and what the persons must judge is how she does this work. The press reports and it must report on what has a public interest.
But she does not have because to be chased in her private life. And it is applicable to her or to any other public person ... and it is not to use to the press. It is the fundamental right that all the persons have to have a private life and an intimacy, and includes it to whom they occupy a public position.
that's not true lula. i only stated in my post that this is the way it goes today, i didn't say it was right or fair. it's a sign of the media society we live in. royals or public figures need and use the media to promote themselves (you can call it satisfying public interest if you like) but with time passing the media became clever enough to refuse to only act according to other people's demands and to follow their own agenda = making profit. nowadays society is not only interested in the public part of a public person but also in the private part and monarchy is the weakest link here because they can't simply shut the door and annoy the media all the time. any private person who decides to become a public figure these days realizes sooner or later that these are the rules of the game, it's hot in the kitchen so either get out or get used to it. in letizia's case it's not that bad actually because she can have as much private life as she wants in zarzuela, without any media disturbance.

Quote:
On the other hand it would be very questionable to say that the Prince and Princess improved themselves in El País newspaper, neither the Prince nor the Princess needed this article to promote the Prizes Prince of Asturias, because after 25 years and of rewarding to some of the most important personalities of the world, a photo does not change anything.
then why did they do the photo if it was meaningless? most people wouldn't have bothered to read felipe's essay but maybe the idea was to get some attention for an important but boring article with an exclusive picture including letizia as teaser? it was clear that granting el pais an exclusive shot would cause annoyance among any other newspaper and the rest of the media because of singling one of them out, probably the most favourable. letizia never appeared again in an exclusive picture afterwards, unlike felipe, what shows again that the media or people don't bother much about him, it's his wife who sells.

Quote:
The Princess has had and has many opportunities to appear in the press; televisions, newspapers and magazines that would open their pages for what she wanted. And she limits herself to doing her work, and the press does its. She is not precisely a example of person who uses constant to the press to favor her image ... and the Spanish press would be charmed if she was doing it ... because they would do a great business.
we don't know what the princess wants at this stage and how she would have handled her media image. what we do know is what jc wants, at least regarding letizia: stay out of the limelight whenever it's not about work.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 02-06-2009, 09:58 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 16,678
The intimacy is a right and there are limits, though you are a public person, and the laws and the courts defend it. So there can be interest in the private life, but it is not possible to abuse of it.

El País newspaper had the idea and obtained the photo, like the ABC photographed the Prince with persons of his generation. If there appear serious and professional projects the Royal House can accept them. And often it benefits more to the newspapers than to the members of the Royal Family. In addition El País newspaper had a peculiarity, it is the only one that has received the Prize Prince of Asturias.

The reality is that all the Spanish mass media would be been charmed with the Princess if she speaks for them ... but they would hate that she was speaking for other one. The market of the press in Spain is very wide and very competitive, and many of the problems proceed of there.

All the Princes and Princesses do what the Chiefs of their Royal Houses allow them and every Royal House has its way of working.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 02-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 8,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
The intimacy is a right and there are limits, though you are a public person, and the laws and the courts defend it. So there can be interest in the private life, but it is not possible to abuse of it.
yes i completely agree. in reality though very often the right of privacy can only be obtained by force = lawsuit, again, it's not fair but it's a fact and unlikely to change. many monarchies decide not to sue, not only the spanish, same goes for the british, because it will end in a bad relation to the media. sueing is a vicious circle, once you start you can't stop because then papers will claim everything that has not been subject to a lawsuit is automatically true.

Quote:
The reality is that all the Spanish mass media would be been charmed with the Princess if she speaks for them ... but they would hate that she was speaking for other one. The market of the press in Spain is very wide and very competitive, and many of the problems proceed of there.
see, that's why the el pais shot was not a good idea. it was not about the prince but about the princess. we can agree to disagree but having a shot of letizia is "using the media" - moreover as the occasion of the anniversary of the prince of asturias awards did not have much to do with letizia but rather with felipe. it was his event, his essay, not hers, so why include her in the picture? el pais is not stupid and maybe felipe was charmed with the idea because he's tired of having to exclude his wife from the limelight often enough but failed to see the result, the rest of the media complaining about this decision. jc wasn't amused, that's for certain.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 02-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
see, that's why the el pais shot was not a good idea. it was not about the prince but about the princess. we can agree to disagree but having a shot of letizia is "using the media" - moreover as the occasion of the anniversary of the prince of asturias awards did not have much to do with letizia but rather with felipe. it was his event, his essay, not hers, so why include her in the picture? el pais is not stupid and maybe felipe was charmed with the idea because he's tired of having to exclude his wife from the limelight often enough but failed to see the result, the rest of the media complaining about this decision. jc wasn't amused, that's for certain.
I have never heard that JC wasn't amused about the El Pais pictures. El Munto has been in the direct competition with El Pais, it's normal that they ate sour grapes. With the great effort of El Pais compiling almost 100 pages of report on the PoA foundation, 3 pictures is only a very minimal 'award' IMO. Actually the complains of other media outlets (mainly El Munto) only helped more sales, more people were able to see the great job the PoA foundation had done, it was rather a success at the end.
Since the wedding (2004), Letizia had accompanied Felipe at all activities related to the PoA foundation, the director had said a few times both had put lots of efforts and work to the foundation, of course she is a little part of the history, a big part of presence and future, should be included in the pictures, it was a different story from the picture of Felipe and the young leaders of Spain of his generation (all of them are in their 40s) to celebrate his 40 birthday last year.
Letizia is a public figure, it's inevitable that there is a link between her and media. So far unlike other royals, she hasn't given any exclusive interview to any newspaper or magazine, or let a media outlet exclusively cover her private events or regularly invited the tabloids to take pictures of her and her kids or sent private pictures to the tabloid magazines. I think that was Boni meant she hadn't used the media, at least not as much as some other royals.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 02-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Of course she does, like most other royals (especially the young generation), to promote and present herself as future Queen and capable for the job. The media are always most welcome to make as many meaningful pictures as possible in that respect (eg at children's events or in a regal posture at a state dinner) but are supposed to back off when it gets "private", with Leonor at the circus or with Paloma at the shops, then it's time for the celebrity don't-you-dare-to-approach-me attitude and the celebrity sunglasses. Both occasions are stories that sell, good or bad.

In 2006 the CP couple was harshly critizised for granting an exclusive shot to the monarchy-loyal El Pais, to promote the anniversary of the Prince of Asturias awards, something that can clearly be classified as "using the media", or the favourable media, to be precise.

Basically it's a give and take, you get the favourable and glossy coverage but will have to live with the downside, gossip & rumours. Whether that is fair or not I don't know but it's the way it is, anywhere, not only in Spain.
I am afraid I still disagree with the statement about Letizia using the media.

I understand what you write about the coverage but to me, welcoming positive coverage of scheduled/agenda activities is quite different from "using" the media, which I feel indicates actively seeking/inviting the coverage (especially when one thinks about using personal life). There is a private and a public sphere, even for public people. I think the Spanish Royal House in general has made an effort to try and have their work, not their personal life -as appealing at it may be to the general public-speak for them and the fulfillment of their role. Again, if there is something objectionable in their performance, let it be discussed with facts and in the context of their roles. They have a right, like everybody else to keep their private life private. They do not have to be on display -especially, the private sphere of their life- 24/7 for the profit of some and the entertainment/curiousity of others. As for gossip & rumors, there is never a time in which it is right for rumors and gossips to be passed as "facts" or "news;" if there is criticism, let it be published and discussed but grounded on facts and the truth.

I will not elaborate further as other posters (Lula and Donna) have already expressed eloquently and touched upon many of the relevant points on this issue.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 02-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
I have never heard that JC wasn't amused about the El Pais pictures. El Munto has been in the direct competition with El Pais, it's normal that they ate sour grapes. With the great effort of El Pais compiling almost 100 pages of report on the PoA foundation, 3 pictures is only a very minimal 'award' IMO. Actually the complains of other media outlets (mainly El Munto) only helped more sales, more people were able to see the great job the PoA foundation had done, it was rather a success at the end.
Since the wedding (2004), Letizia had accompanied Felipe at all activities related to the PoA foundation, the director had said a few times both had put lots of efforts and work to the foundation, of course she is a little part of the history, a big part of presence and future, should be included in the pictures, it was a different story from the picture of Felipe and the young leaders of Spain of his generation (all of them are in their 40s) to celebrate his 40 birthday last year.
Letizia is a public figure, it's inevitable that there is a link between her and media. So far unlike other royals, she hasn't given any exclusive interview to any newspaper or magazine, or let a media outlet exclusively cover her private events or regularly invited the tabloids to take pictures of her and her kids or sent private pictures to the tabloid magazines. I think that was Boni meant she hadn't used the media, at least not as much as some other royals.
Precisely.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Principezza Henar's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Paradise Island, Bahamas
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
I Letizia is a public figure, it's inevitable that there is a link between her and media. So far unlike other royals, she hasn't given any exclusive interview to any newspaper or magazine, or let a media outlet exclusively cover her private events or regularly invited the tabloids to take pictures of her and her kids or sent private pictures to the tabloid magazines. I think that was Boni meant she hadn't used the media, at least not as much as some other royals.
Hi there! I think you may be misinformed here, because the Asturias, sat for a photo session and an interview with The Pais Newspaper, thus creating a lot of complaints from other media outlets. It's has been a silent agreement between the media and the King, that he will not favor any newspaper with exclusives, the Asturias, in this instance, broke that implicit agreement.

They also gave the initial preview of that documentary in their house with their two daughthers, walking in the gardens and in their living room reading to their girls, to Point de Vue, that magazine, published the documentary before the Spanish press.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:13 PM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 16,678
The material of the birthday of the Prince submitted the same day to all the mas media and was realized by a public agency ... normally this material submits with an order of publication for a concrete day, if a newspaper or magazine decides to break the rules, is not a fault of the Prince. In that occasion several international agencies broke the rules and published them before time.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 04-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Principezza Henar View Post
Hi there! I think you may be misinformed here, because the Asturias, sat for a photo session and an interview with The Pais Newspaper, thus creating a lot of complaints from other media outlets. It's has been a silent agreement between the media and the King, that he will not favor any newspaper with exclusives, the Asturias, in this instance, broke that implicit agreement.
I have never heard such an agreement, I don't think there is any truth to it. The Prince had given an interview to a financial magazine in 2006 during his trip to Mexico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Principezza Henar View Post
They also gave the initial preview of that documentary in their house with their two daughthers, walking in the gardens and in their living room reading to their girls, to Point de Vue, that magazine, published the documentary before the Spanish press.
Like Lula said, the materials to celebrate the birthday of the Prince were given to the media at the same day. PdV is out every Tuesday and most Spanish magazines are out every Wednesday (or later).
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 04-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Principezza Henar's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Paradise Island, Bahamas
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
The material of the birthday of the Prince submitted the same day to all the mas media and was realized by a public agency ... normally this material submits with an order of publication for a concrete day, if a newspaper or magazine decides to break the rules, is not a fault of the Prince. In that occasion several international agencies broke the rules and published them before time.
Wow! you seem to be very well informed lula, do you work for the Zarzuela? those are very interesting facts that a regular person, just a passerby will never know. But it's alway refreshing to learn new things every day. In fact, that is one of the positive aspects of joining a forum, you learn a lot of things, and have access to first hand information that otherwise you will never have.
Regads to you,
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 04-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Principezza Henar's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Paradise Island, Bahamas
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
Like Lula said, the materials to celebrate the birthday of the Prince were given to the media at the same day. PdV is out every Tuesday and most Spanish magazines are out every Wednesday (or later).
Such as EL JUEVES, it comes on Wednesday, but it is called EL JUEVES, (Thursday).
I was petrified when I saw that front page of the Princesses caricature!. What ever happened with that? did they fire the cartoonist? I travel to Spain, because of work and because I have relatives in Madid, so whenever I visit, I read all the news and the old news, quite interesting.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 04-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Principezza Henar View Post
Wow! you seem to be very well informed lula, do you work for the Zarzuela? those are very interesting facts that a regular person, just a passerby will never know. But it's alway refreshing to learn new things every day. In fact, that is one of the positive aspects of joining a forum, you learn a lot of things, and have access to first hand information that otherwise you will never have.
Regads to you,
Lula need not work for Zarzuela to know that Zarzuela sent out the materials the same day to all media outlets. The media reported it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 04-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Principezza Henar View Post
Such as EL JUEVES, it comes on Wednesday, but it is called EL JUEVES, (Thursday).
I was petrified when I saw that front page of the Princesses caricature!. What ever happened with that? did they fire the cartoonist? I travel to Spain, because of work and because I have relatives in Madid, so whenever I visit, I read all the news and the old news, quite interesting.
I was refering to Hola, Semana, Lecturas, Diez Minutos and etc, all get published Wed or later during the week.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 04-07-2009, 01:40 PM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 16,678
I have been enough time in this forum and I like to be informed well without manipulations or gossips. The reality is that, for example, the speech of Christmas of the King can read 1 hour before the King starts speaking on TV, because many digital newspapers leave the work made. This month, an agency of press already had the news published in the web with the speech of the King .... before the act began. The agencies when they want to leave the work made break these rules habitually, more now with Internet.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 04-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Principezza Henar's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Paradise Island, Bahamas
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
I have been enough time in this forum and I like to be informed well without manipulations or gossips. The reality is that, for example, the speech of Christmas of the King can read 1 hour before the King starts speaking on TV, because many digital newspapers leave the work made. This month, an agency of press already had the news published in the web with the speech of the King .... before the act began. The agencies when they want to leave the work made break these rules habitually, more now with Internet.
I would not like to be impolite, but you see lula, this is not Wikipedia, you do not enter a forum where people enter to comments on daily events to get informed. You buy the newspapers and watch the TV news for complete coverage.. Forums are there for people to comment, to give opinions therefore what you are reading may not be totally accurate, because of their nature. They are not designed to give a complete and exact description of events such as the newspapers, here you read opinions of people! To an extent, it may well be considered gossip, because talking about the royals or others.

I can't believe it! .....wow!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 04-08-2009, 07:32 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: olney, United States
Posts: 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Principezza Henar View Post
I would not like to be impolite, but you see lula, this is not Wikipedia, you do not enter a forum where people enter to comments on daily events to get informed. You buy the newspapers and watch the TV news for complete coverage.. Forums are there for people to comment, to give opinions therefore what you are reading may not be totally accurate, because of their nature. They are not designed to give a complete and exact description of events such as the newspapers, here you read opinions of people! To an extent, it may well be considered gossip, because talking about the royals or others.

I can't believe it! .....wow!
Hey guys, lighten up. This should be a fun forum about the SRF not a place to critique other members' comments. We should be able to write anything within the forum's guidelines without having to show proof of every little comment. Most of the comments are personal opinions. Believe what you want to believe and let the others do the same.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 04-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Zonk's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Somewhere in, United States
Posts: 10,175
While everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion and the right to express it in a RESPECTFUL manner, I would like to take this time to remind everyone of the TRF rules that they agree to when they joined the Forums. They are :

Insulting comments about other posters and royals are not permitted. Criticism is acceptable; insults and flames are not. We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.

Any and all posts that deviate from the above rules, will be deleted without warning. If anyone has any questions, please do not hestiate to contact any of the moderators or Administrators.

Thank you.

Zonk
__________________
.

Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 12-29-2009, 08:11 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 8,433
Königshaus: Verschwörung gegen Prinzessin Letizia: Comprendes.de - Das Spanienmagazin

Article about Spanish royal watcher Jaime Penafiels plans to publish a book about Princess Letizia when she still was Letizia Ortiz. I am sure at some point there will be a book, whether Penafiel will be the author I dont know.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
princess letizia, princess letizia and the press, princess letizia in the press


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fashion Suggestions for Queen Letizia Josefine Royal Style File 227 07-22-2014 08:30 PM
Princess Letizia's Orders carlota King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia and Family 13 05-22-2013 04:13 PM
Frederik and Mary's Introduction and Courtship Rebecky Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary and Family 151 02-02-2013 04:02 AM
Princess Letizia is admitted to Hospital! Paty King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia and Family 137 04-29-2007 11:44 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince felipe crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta elena infanta sofia jordan kate middleton king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympics ottoman picture of the month pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince laurent prince pieter-christiaan princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marie princess mary queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit wedding william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]