Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 6: October 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the new thread of Current News for Princess Letizia.

The old thread can be found here.

Please keep in mind our Posting Rules & Guidelines:
*this thread is only for current news and events;
*do not forget providing sources for all images and articles.;
*be respectful to the opinions of others, even if you disagree.

Have fun!

I agree with all - that's great news that they give her solo engagements. Better late than never:cool:

The Princess presides over the concert of the Foundation Victims of the Terrorism

Princess of Asturias tonight presided over in the Monumental theater of Madrid the concert tribute to the Victims of the Terrorism, that in its four editions always has counted with the endorsement of the Royal Family.
To her arrival to the street of Atocha they waited for to Doña Letizia the vice-president second of the Government and minister of Economy, Pedro Solbes, as well as presidents of the Foundations Víctimas of the Terrorism, Maite Pagazaurtundua, and for the Freedom, Nicholas the Earthly Redondos, and the chief of a main directorate of RTVE, Carmen Caffarel, organizers of the concert.
Inside the room the public welcomed with applause in the Princess, to whom her husband, Don Felipe, could not accompany in this occasion to be of official visit in the United States.
In editions of this concert of 2003 and 2005 those were the Kings that endorsed with their presence this initiative, whereas in 2004 they were Princes de Asturias who presided over it
Doña Letizia acceded to the honor theater box from where, after being listened to the National anthem, she followed the concert accompanied by the organizers of he himself and the attending authorities.

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/princesa_fundacion_victimas_terrorismo_1129005.htm

Letizia at tonight's concert. Photos from terra.es

letizia1.jpg

letizia2.jpg

From these pictures is hard to tell, but I think she is starting to show a little bit. I think they say that with second pregnancies you start to show earlier.

Letizia looks radiant:wub:

Agree ldt20, maybe I'm wrong but I think that we can see her little belly.

I know that there's late second or early third month, but that's only my opinion.

Or maybe that's only her blouse...

Last edited:
Letizia is looking beautiful. I'm so glad to see her out on her own! Can't wait to see more photos :flowers:

I agree. I don't know if it's my imagination or not but I can see a little her pregency. She is thin and in a lot of thin women we can see very earlier when they are pragnant !
She looked beautiful this night. I've seen her in tv news!

Thanks for the pics, she looked beautiful and definitely something is happening in her belly area :lol:. While being pregnant with Leo the belly wasn't too much visible in the first trimester, but it was early spring so she was wearing thick and warm clothes.

And comming back to the topic from the old thread, it's sooo great she is going to start her solo engagements!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Of course I adore her working with Felipe as a team but it's high time she started having some of them alone. I'm a bit surprise, I thought she wouldn't receive any solo activities now, during the pregnancy, what if she isn't feeling well and can't attent the act? But anyway it's an awesome news. And the longer I am here, the more I think casa real read what we all are talking about here :lol: We have talked about Leti and the lack of solo engagements and now: here you go, she will soon start it :ROFLMAO:

All this is great news!! Letizia is so beautiful tonight!!

letizia was very good-looking this night is seen it happy you impress you

It seems that she's already showing.

Anyway, it's great that they finally gave her an agenda. Well, knowing how creative the German and Spanish tabloids can be I'm guessing that we're gonna be hearing new rumors from now on saying that their marriage is in crisis or either one of them is having an affair since they're not gonna be together in events all the time. We'll see, nothing surprises me anymore about how these pink press can be.

Maybe the Casa Real thought she needed time and experiance before striking out on her own engagments. She's been CP for how long now? She's been on how many engagments with Felipe? So, they must be thinking that she's now capable of handeling it and taking charge. Just my opinion :flowers:
She looks beautiful! There does seem to be some belly action there....but the bouquet of flowers is in the way!

VIDEO

http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/servlet/Noticias?destino=../a3n/noticia/noticia.jsp&sidicom=si&id=11625034

Dona Letizia will have own agenda dedicated to topics of infancy and youth

The Princess of Asturias will have from next Monday an agenda of own activities. On Monday, Dona Letizia will inaugurate a public college in the locality of Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid .

This evening, the Princess was presiding at a concert in honoring to the victims of the terrorism in the Monumental Theatre of Madrid. She was doing it in solitarily, since the Prince of Asturias is of official trip in the United States.

Dona Letizia will dedicate her agenda from next week to topics related to the infancy and the youth, for that she shows a special interest, as it has communicated the House of the King.

Last edited:
RachelD said:
Maybe the Casa Real thought she needed time and experiance before striking out on her own engagments. She's been CP for how long now? She's been on how many engagments with Felipe? So, they must be thinking that she's now capable of handeling it and taking charge. Just my opinion :flowers:
She looks beautiful! There does seem to be some belly action there....but the bouquet of flowers is in the way!

But how difficult is it really? You shake hands, dress nice, smile, say a speech in her native Spanish, cut ribbons, photo-ops.....

Lula, thanks for the video!
She looks gorgeouse! She's so regal and seems to fit right in. Well, she's used to the cameras and all...I don't know, but I could have sworn her belly is noticable. The scene right after she sets her flowers down, she sort of turns towards her left...I thought I saw a little belly action there, her blouse is loose but even so...;)

http://www.madridiario.es/mdo/actual/canales/municipios/archivo/pozuelo/pozuelo061006.php

The Princess Letizia will inaugurate a Public College that will take the name of " Princes of Asturias "
Madrid. 06/10/06. MDO/E.P.

The Princess of Asturias will inaugurate officially next Monday the public college that will take the name of ' Princes of Asturias ', in the locality of Pozuelo de Alarcón, as have reported this Friday sources of the regional Government.

Dona Letizia Ortiz will be accompanied by the chairwoman of the Community, Esperanza Aguirre; the minister of Education, Mercedes Cabrera; and the mayor of Pozuelo de Alarcón, Jesus Sepúlveda, besides other authorities municipal and responsible for the educational center. In the course of the act, the Princess of Asturias will discover the inaugural plate of the new college, which takes the name of ' Princes of Asturias ', and will cross the facilities of the new college, which has entered functioning this course and possesses aptitude to shelter 450 pupils of Infantile and Primary.

They're not still calling her Dona Letizia Ortiz, are they? That's as bad as the papers that still refer to the Duchess of Cornwall as Camilla Parker Bowles. One of these days they'll catch up.:D

planetcher said:
But how difficult is it really? You shake hands, dress nice, smile, say a speech in her native Spanish, cut ribbons, photo-ops.....

Everything depends on the type of acts that she realizes. ;)

For example, you can think that the today act was an easy act, to which only it was necessary to go greet and smile, and not to be like that. The today act was a very important, very symbolic act and in a political very complicated moment.

Elpeth said:
They're not still calling her Dona Letizia Ortiz, are they? That's as bad as the papers that still refer to the Duchess of Cornwall as Camilla Parker Bowles. One of these days they'll catch up.:D

They called her how they want: Dona Letizia, Princesa de Asturias, princesa Letizia, Letizia or Dona Letizia Ortiz.
The same to Camilla. I don't know how it is in the other countries but on Spanish Corazon de... I hear how they call her Camilla Praker Bowles and later DoC.

Last edited:
omg....i can see the little bump showing~~!!!!!

and i certainly agree that she looks radiant!!! lovely pics~~

I can see her bump and it looks like she can't close the coat. Maybe the baby is due sooner than May.
She does look radiant and I like her hair.:flowers:

I thought that too when I heard news about this pregnancy. I wouldn't be surprise if it happen in April.
But as now Leti looks great and I hope that everything will be all right:)

I can't waite for her next engagement.

Last edited:
totally agree...i think she's due in april instead of may.......her bump is showing already....can't wait for more pregnancy fashions~

She is stuning, i love. I can not wait for see her with mumy clothes and we gona have new models, she gona passa the winter groin and groin...eh eh!

She is going to look wonderfull in some days, her face is fuller every day, that is really nice.

Thank you for sharing all the news related with Princess Letizia attendance to the concert.

She looks very good and secure. I haven't seen her very nervous maybe a little overwhelmed when seeing people aplauding and giving her so much attention, but she will get used to it.

She looked very beautiful. Pregnancy suits her!

Regards,
mtbcm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom