Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 10: September - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the new thread (Part 12)
dedicated to the current events of
the Princess of Asturias

The previous thread can be found here.

Before posting, please remeber our new Community Rules and Membership FAQs.
  • Remember that this is a thread for current events only
  • All pictures posted here, must be posted with the permission of the copyright holder. Links to the pictures can be posted freely
  • NO watermarked pictures can be posted
  • Everyone is entitled to have his/her opinion: don't forget to be respectful!
Have fun! :flowers:

La ruta Letizia y la separación de Cayetano - Blogs 20minutos: Marta Cibelina

In its earth, Letizia causes sensation. The candy created by the Asturias pastry shop of Oviedo has achieved such success that now serves letizias in all Asturias. In the excursions to Covadonga the guides explain to the tourists when passing by the diverse towns the relation that they have had with the princess. And brise stuffed of almonds and yolks escaldadas with cover of yolk toasted and finished off with a coronita of chocolate is a forced shutdown to already taste the famous paste base

El PP propone que Letizia Ortiz visite Ribadesella - Comarcas - www.lavozdeasturias.es

The partido popular of Ribadesella has insisted to the city council from this locality to that it initiates the opportune managements so that Princes de Asturias visit the town during their next trip to our community. For popular the this visit one would become "en an historical event for Ribadesella, that would allow to narrow the bonds and relations that the Princess has maintained from her childhood with the council and to demonstrate the affection and the affection that this town feels towards the future Kings of spain".

The new look of Princess Letizia

The youthful style and desenfadado Doña Letizia in the parade of the armed forces on the day of the Hispanidad become the center of the eye. Motherhood it feels good to our princess.

The Princess of Asturias, Letizia Ortiz, caused a sensation in the parade last day 12, the day de la Hispanidad, when he appeared next to the Prince and the rest of the royal family with a style and renovated.

With a blue dress with neck spout and tight at the waist, who accompanied with a coat of the same color and style aviator sunglasses also blues, Doña Letizia drew the attention of all present. In addition, he changed his hair for a smooth wavy hair that gave him a touch different youth and to which we had become accustomed.

Está Pasando - Sitio oficial del programa de TelecincoNoticias - El nuevo look de Doña Letizia

Aslo Video link

Today the Princess of Asturias :
Closing of the I International Congress on the Television and the Infancy
University San Pablo-CEU. Madrid

Lula, Do yu know at what time star the act?

Today the Princess of Asturias :
Closing of the I International Congress on the Television and the Infancy
University San Pablo-CEU. Madrid

Lula, Do yu know at what time star the act?
I think at 1 p.m.

I read on Hola's website that maybe princess letizia could be the godfather of the youngest daughter of the princes of netherlands!! the christening will be tomorrow morning!!
So does someone have more information abut this rumour??

A LOS HOLANDESES LES GUSTARÍA QUE LA PRINCESA LETIZIA FUERA MADRINA DE BAUTIZO DE LA PRINCESA ARIANNE

They were speculations of the Dutch press, but already the list of godparents has been confirmed, and the Princess Letizia does not appear in it.

Check out this forum:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f48/godparents-princess-ariane-12437-10.html
Unfortunately she won't be a godmother to Ariana :cry:

It's poor from Hola to come up with the story at this stage. It rouses expectations that are based on rumours from the foreign media and is simply needless because the choice of godparents is a very personal choice and should not result in a suitable / not suitable or why or why not discussion. I don't understand why Hola starts speculating almost at the same time when the names are being confirmed by the Dutch Royal House.

Because they need to refill a web that every day has less seriousness and credibility, every week the news that they put is worse, slightly documented, with mistakes, gossips ... before it was much better.:ohmy:

Because they need to refill a web that every day has less seriousness and credibility, every week the news that they put is worse, slightly documented, with mistakes, gossips ... before it was much better.:ohmy:

It's true, HOLA has been drawing near to the usual trash magazines recently in terms of the stories they pick up, very similar to BUNTE :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's true, HOLA has been drawing near to the usual trash magazines recently in terms of the stories they pick up, very similar to BUNTE :eek:

The reason is that they haven't found a reliable source like The Royal Forums yet to check for information :lol: Just kidding, but Hola is not so bad yet as most german tabloids, not pregnancy rumours all the time, and I haven't seen dresses turned into other colours yet, or crowns on heads of princesses, who didn't wear it before!

The reason is that they haven't found a reliable source like The Royal Forums yet to check for information :lol: Just kidding, but Hola is not so bad yet as most german tabloids, not pregnancy rumours all the time, and I haven't seen dresses turned into other colours yet, or crowns on heads of princesses, who didn't wear it before!

:D You are right but BUNTE is not as bad. There usually is at least a bit of substance, I think it can be compared to HOLA. But then there are all the trashy magazines that change colours, theeth :lol: and make money with all these incredible stories like Letizia expecting twins etc :ROFLMAO:

This is a great event for Letizia to attend on her own :clap: Hopefully her solo agenda will be extended more and more.

Is this the same suit she wore at the last solo event, same purse, same top, only the brooch is missing :rolleyes:. However I like her in suits as she usually looks good in them, and so she does today.

Princess Letizia attended the International Congress of Television and Childhood at CEU University in Madrid

PPE Agency Madrid

I hate her hair, but the suit looks really good on her, much better than skirts or dresses, is more her style (I miss the times she wore Armani though :rolleyes:)

A couple of pics I got:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9507/07101980gx0.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9576/07101984qe2.jpg

(PPE)

Many thanks to share, so nice to you... but I can't to have access to the second pic! May be it's me, if you have some idea...

For tha whitish beige pant outfit, yes it fit her fantastic. You are, it's not the first time, the Armani one, may be a little too large. Letizia have an other Varela's one which is too in accordance with her silhouet.

Thanks again for your work.

http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/efe/20071019/tes-la-princesa-de-asturias-apela-a-la-r-3388ffc.html

The Princess of Asturias appeals to the responsibility in the relation between television and infancy

The Princess of Asturias has appealed today to the " great responsibility " that there share " issuers, programmers, regulators and, certainly, parents and educators " in the relation and influence that has the television in children and teenagers.

Dona Letizia has closed with these words the I International Congress of the Television and the Infancy organized by the Institute of Studies of the Democracy of the University San Pablo CEU.

I don't like the color of her hair, too dark. Blonde highlights or even dark blonde (short hair and blonde during her CNN+ days looked great on her) suits her the best.

Letizia looks nice in those suits, pants and jackets.
I think she feels better when she wears those tailleurs and she shows it.
I don't like very much those shirts she wears under the jackets and those awful silver tip toe shoes on a October morning.

Last edited:
Letizia looks great today! I like the suit she is wearing. But why white? She's worn appropriately colored outfits for autumn for the entire month of October. And then today she shows up looking like Spring has sprung or summer is around the corner. Sorry, it just looks odd to me. It's my own weird issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom