Princess Letizia is pregnant with the second girl!!!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The princess Letizia is pregnant.
http://www.hola.com/

This evening the notice will be confirmed by the Royal House!

Last edited:
Letizia is pregnant

:lol: :lol:

The Princes of Asturias wait for their second baby by the beginning of May

The Princes of Asturias wait for the second son baby the beginning of May, as has confirmed this evening the Royal House. As it happened with the birth of the Infanta Leonor, the Royal House has advanced the news to the press across a message SMS. The advertisement takes is produced to little more than one month of which the Infanta Leonor expires one year. "

Last edited:
La Casa Real ha anunciado hoy, a través de un mensaje a móvil enviado a los periodistas que cubren la información de la familia real, que los Príncipes de Asturias, don Felipe y doña Letizia, esperan su segundo hijo para principios del mes de mayo. La primogénita del heredero de la Corona, la infanta Leonor, cumplirá un año el próximo 31 de octubre.
Así, ese segundo hijo de la pareja llegará cuando aún no se ha resuelto la cuestión de la sucesión.

www.elpais.es

elenaris said:
It has just been confirmed by the Casa real!!:flowers:

Where, when have you heard this news ?? Sure, sure or it's a Joke ?

wow! i can't believe it! another baby boom? maxima's pregnancy was just announced and now letizia's is announced. mette marit and letizia's last pregnancies were announced the same day as well!

my congratulations to the couple!

here is an article by spanish newspaper el mundo confirming it's official: http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2006/09/25/espana/1159198070.html

They haven't waited the usual 3 months to make an announcement. If the baby is due in early May, Letizia probably got pregnant at the end of July.

adelaide said:
Where, when have you heard this news ?? Sure, sure or it's a Joke ?

Sure sure adelaide! Letizia is indeed pregnant again:

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2006/09/25/espana/1159198070.html

The Princes of Asturias expect their second child to May

El comunicado del Palacio de la Zarzuela es el siguiente:

"Sus Altezas Reales los Príncipes de Asturias tienen la gran alegría de anunciar que esperan el nacimiento de su segundo hijo para principios del próximo mes de mayo. Sus Majestades los Reyes desean con este motivo sumarse a la gran alegría de este feliz anuncio".

"Their Royal Highnesses the Princes of Asturias have great joy to announce that they're expecting the birth of their second child to the beginning of may next year."

BRAVO....YUPYYYYYY...that is just amaizing. Thanks a lot for the news!

Congratulation do teh mamy and dade to rest of the famely and the spanish people... !

How bizarre is it that Europe's princesses keep getting pregnant at exactly the same time?! Will there be an announcement from Denmark later today?? Are they calling each other and planning this on purpose?!

If I remember right when Mary and Mette-Marit made the announcement on the same day it was a Monday as well. So it is probably a coinsidence that they made the announcment on the same day.

i guess the anorexia rumors can die now.congrats to letizia, felipe and the entire royal family.

:clap: I'm so happy. I thought she was pregnant as over the last week she has suddenly looked 'fuller'!

This is very good news!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the Prince and Princess of Asturias and the SRF!!!

Time flies fast... little Leonor is already going to be a big sister! :lol:

So, first, it's Maxima, now it's Letizia, who's next? :lol:

Tinika said:
How bizarre is it that Europe's princesses keep getting pregnant at exactly the same time?! Will there be an announcement from Denmark later today?? Are they calling each other and planning this on purpose?!

:lol: I guess it are rather "natural gaps" than a planned method. Many parents have a longer gap than 1 year between 2 children and an shorter one than 3 years. Besides there are better (yearly) times for baby making and worse ;)

Well, let´s hope Letizia will have a great pregnancy, looking as good as in the last one, hopefully daddy´s little infanta won´t suffer from attacks of jealousy ;) And all together, I´m wishing the 4 the very best.

Tinika said:
maybe not today but I won't be surprised if we get an anouncement from denmark in the next few weeks:flowers:

Letizia's pregnancy will be very interesting in light of the succession issue. if its a boy, will the law be changed so Leonor will be heir? (i hope so)

Paty said:

Sorry for my suspicion but you can understand...

What a fantastic couple they do, come hell or high water they live their own private life as they want. Great happyness and great lesson of self control in front all the stupidities...

WOUAH...... CONGRATULATION

I'm sure everybody who like them would be absolutly happy!!!!

Last edited:
Just some one realise that when the rumors of Letizia is to skin start, in very short time came a new of a new baby??? eh eh eh!

Wonderful news! Congrats to Felipe, Letizia, and Leonor, the rest of the Spanish royals and the Spanish people! It will be interesting to see if talk of changing the succession laws starts again in Spain.

This is fantastic!:clap: It really made my day.:wub:

what a way to start the week!!! How wonderful for the family

Wow, I am delighted with the new.

A new baby at Spanish Royal House!!!!

Thank you elenaris for making the announcement:flowers: .

Congratulations to Crown Princes, big sis Infanta Doña Leonor, Spanish Royal Family and Spanish People:wub:.

I'm ecstatic... I love babies;)...

I wish Letizia a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

lula, and were you admired with Paloma running away that way. The poor woman must have feared that her face and her voice showed the truth that was being holded safe guarded.

Regards,
mtbcm :flowers:

Congratulations to the Princes of Asturias! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

What a day, first Maxima, now Letizia! :) :) :) :)

Last edited:
It is a bit rare this annoucement, just at the beginning of a State Visit from Portugal...maybe Princess Letizia could not attend the gala dinner this nigth:ermm:

FELICIDADES A LOS PRINCIPES!!:clap:
Even though it's a boy, I hope they change the constitution since I want Leonor to reign!:king:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations and best wishes for an easy pregnancy.

Wow it's all happening today. Congratulations to the Spanish royal family and people of Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom