Princess Letizia is pregnant with the second girl!!!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for my part and even if it's completely out of topic (so please feel free to delete!), I completely agree with Nagore on this one :cool: : just hate all those living in an "action-drama-tabloid-world-of-made-up-stories" so "worried" by all those conspiracy theories they contribute to built and expand :closedeye !

But, let's not be naive : I already see the titles and the new absolutely-poor-gossip material "Something's wrong with L's pregnancy", "Crisis in her marriage", "The new baby's sick" or some other atrocities people take pleasure to invent and discuss !

I was studying Physics :wacko: and I decided to turn on the TV I put antena 3 and I couldn't believe it, they must be sooo happy!..
GREAT NEWS! Another babyyy!!! Congratulations to the Princes!! :wub:

who are you referring to? the gossip magazines or the member of this forum?
In the last case: That really makes me sick: you think that we actually LIKE to make stories and discuss them? ridicilous. Gossip does not say me anything, I am only seeing a person who is too thin, that is worries me, and I am not the only one!

Sorry but I can´t understand what is so bad in my words and the relationship with your comentaries, is completely innocent , only said that the face of some people will be a poem with this notice because they had said and had written things terrible and of course not true and not confirm and the true is completely different.But each one is each one, sorry.

Last edited:
Let's calm down and back off.

This thread is to congratulate Felipe, Letizia and Leonor on the upcoming birth of the new addition to the family, not to digladiate about the reactions of people who don't like the princes or that like to spread rumours about them.

thank you,
Anna_R
Spanish Forum Moderator

Congrats . AWW leonor will be a big sister

a big big day for the royalty!
first maxima and now letizia!
grea great news!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the happy couple. What a joyous and wonderful thing to celebrate. I also have to say thanks to the members of TRF since the only way I get a lot of royalty news is through you guys.:flowers:

I just can't believe we're gonna have another baby in this forum!!!! I can't wait to see his face!!! Congratualtions to both parents!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They better get that succession thing going, eh? :lol:

Last edited:
lol shall we start name guesses or Godparents :p

Congrats to Letizia and Felipe!

Wow, another baby...how awesome! It'll probably be blond, blue eyed and adorable, just like Leonore!

Who were Leonore's god-parents?

Long live the future Queen and King of Spain.

Congratulations to this blessed family - Felipe, Leitizia and Leonor have set a very high standard for modern Royalty.

Congrats to Felipe and Letizia and Leonor, and to the entire royal family too! What was the name that Letizia said she liked? Was it Pelayo? If their new baby does turn out to be a boy, I think Juan Pelayo would be cute, and it would kind of fit with the names of Elena and Cristina's first sons, of course they could call him Pelayo so they wouldn't confuse him with his grandpa or cousin.

What great news!

I admit I was not totally surprised--the silliest thing made me think she was pregnant again. On Friday she did not button up her suit jacket--the only time I can recall her doing that was when she was pregnant with Leonor! But then I thought I was silly...

Lovely news.

I told you in other forum, Princess Letizia is pregnant, and nobody believed me, she has resemblance when she was pregnant for first time, I have a very googd intution.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PRINCES.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for the Principes de Asturias and the Spanish Royal Family.

Congratulations to the Princes of Asturias!
I'm very happy for them and for the infanta Leonor that will win a little brother or a little sister!

WOW!!! Congrats to the couple!!! How lovely!!!!! :flowers: :flowers:
I think it will be a boy!

If it is a boy, will it be announced immediately that he is the heir ?

rominet09 said:
If it is a boy, will it be announced immediately that he is the heir ?

I think that even if the second child is a boy, the succession law will be changed. Almost all their European counterparts have changed their succession laws and I believe the Spanish people will be more than thrilled to have Infanta Leonor as their future Queen! :flowers:

soCal girl said:
I think that even if the second child is a boy, the succession law will be changed. Almost all their European counterparts have changed their succession laws and I believe the Spanish people will be more than thrilled to have Infanta Leonor as their future Queen! :flowers:
I read about chaning the succession laws when Leonor was born. But didn't know if it's given more than lipservice. Is this official?
Anyways, congratulations to Felipe and Letizia!

No wonder she and Prince Felipe looked so lovey-dovey during the summer holidays in Mallorca. :lol:

Congratulations to the whole family!

2 in a day!! this is very exciting news. congratulations the couple. We certainly have a lot to look forward to in the new year:) :wub:

Incas said:
I read about chaning the succession laws when Leonor was born. But didn't know if it's given more than lipservice. Is this official?
Anyways, congratulations to Felipe and Letizia!

I was wondering the same myself. Does anyone know the latest on this issue?

Congratulations Felipe and Letizia! This is great news!

Congrats to the family for the new baby, I do hope they have another girl so Leonor can have a little sister to play with:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom