Princess Letizia is pregnant with the second girl!!!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´M SOOO HAPPY! Congratulations to the future parents!!!!!!:wub: :flowers:
Anorexy? jajaja… now many people will have to close their mouths :lol:

Perhaps she was thinner these last months because she had the typical annoyances of a pregnant woman.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Letizia, Felipe and Leonor! :)

So...I was right! I was suspecting that Princess Letizia was pregnant, and maybe it was for that she looked so thin before she started to look so well these last days...This is typical of a pregnant woman!

CONGRATSSS!!!! I'm so happy!:flowers: :wub:

Vanesa.

Oh my god!!!! how cool! looking forward for the photoshoot with the whole family ;)

Great news!!! congratulations to the prince and princess :clap: :flowers:

do you think she got so thin because she was having morningsickness or just not feeling allright (due the pregnancy) lately??
That makes sense.
But she will look better and better now! YES YES! :D

im happy about Crown Couple have another baby but im sure Letizia will carry whatsoever of gender but she can carry another girl or boy dues Letizia's pregnant.

but im hope Crown Princess Mary of Denmark will get another baby and its really get baby boom for that.

Felicidades a los Principes! I wish Letizia a happy and healthy pregnancy.

I was so excited to hear the news I had to call my mum and tell her. This explains why Letizia kept wearing those white pants as well.

lula said:
A beautiful photo! :wub:

From elpais
Beautiful indeed. The news was announced after the meeting with the President, right? So they have a look "we know something you all don't :lol:"

Just imagine, only one year has passed after the birth of Leo and now we will have again the opportunity to see Letizia with her belly growing and her pregnancy garmets... :wub:

congratulations!!! what a great news!!!!! another royal baby boom next year~~!!!!!

Congratulations to Felipe and Letizia. It´s fantastic this notice will silence many mouths. I like very much to see the face of the people that say so many stupid things.

Congrats.. to Prince Felipe and his wife .. hope to have new son who knows???

and i forger to add how old their daugther now 7 months old??? I lost counts...

Last edited by a moderator:
nagore said:
It´s fantastic this notice will silence many mouths. I like very much to see the face of the people that say so many stupid things.

I find this a very rude and unnecessary comment, nagore. In fact what it confirms is that people truly are observant and she probably has lost weight due to morning sickness.

And congratulations to a lovely couple! This is great news and I am so happy for all of them -- especially little Leonor, because it is such a gift to have siblings. I am also glad the royal house announced it so that hopefully Letizia doesn't feel pressure to appear at functions if she isn't feeling well. Wishes for healthy little babe!

Last edited:
Chiming in here too, wishing Felipe & Letizia all the best of luck and happiness with their coming baby and their family! :flowers:

Last edited:
Waow, this is the most unexpected news of today :flowers: !!!!!

Congrats SRF !!!

P.S. I'm still amazed how some of you actually guess if one's pregnant or not, lol (experience ???) :)

Article from Antena 3:

http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/

Nobody suspected that this protocolic image in the perron of the Palace of the Zarzuela was going to turn out to be the image of the day. The Kings, the Princes of Asturias and the Dukes of Palm received this noon to the President of Portugal and his wife.
A habitual greeting that has become the news when knowing itself in the evening that Doña Letizia is pregnant with her second child. All the again pending eyes of the Princess of Asturias and the gestures of affection and support of the Prince. And it is that in the pregnancy of Infanta Leonor Doña Letizia underwent the own incomodidades of a pregnant woman who, of course, in this occasion nobody has suspected. Not even the journalists, always pending of any revealing detail, guessed the state of the Princess of Asturias.
Everone knew that the Princes looked for a new pregnancy, but nobody suspected that the news would take place so fast. The past Friday, crossed the newspaper "La Razon" and shared food with the writing. The Princess was talking about the maternity, about how she tries to arrange his official duties with the dedication to her daughter Leonor, even, very was commented the good appetite that demonstrated the Princess during the lunch. But nothing that indicated her pregnancy. On Tuesday we saw the Princess dressed in black, very serious, perhaps at the moment, but also by the usual annoyances of the pregnancy. The congratulations have arrived very soon, of the first the one of the president of the Government and from the leader of the opposition, Mariano Rajoy, who has said that the pregnancy is a reason for joy for all Spaniards.

And another article from terra:

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/articulo/principes_felipe_hijo_deseos_don_1106077.htm

The second child of the Princes, more near desires of Don Felipe.
The birth of the second child of the Princes of Asturias is more near desires of Don Felipe, that the day of engagement at then which dońa Letizia became his fiancee, expressed his intention to have “more than two and less than five” children.

Infant Leonor was born the 31 of October of 2005. She is the first daughter of Don Felipe and dońa Letizia, that god married in May the previous year.
For want of little more of a month so that Infanta Leonor turns one year, the Real House has made official statement of the second pregnancy of the Princess Letizia, whose second child foreseeably will be born in May of 2007.
Therefore, if they turn the well-known calculations today, when dońa Letizia gives light for the second time are fulfilled three years since they married in Madrid.
“Over two and below five” children
In this way desires of Don Felipe are become reality, that the day of the engagement with Letizia Ortiz answered one of the many questions of the attending journalists with the following phrase: “More than two and less than five” children. The press wanted to know how many children would have the pair, an importance question, every time the heirs of Don Felipe and dońa Letizia are called to continue the monarchy.
Don Felipe could not disguise the smile when it expressed his desire, just as dońa Letizia, to that escaped a “Ąanda" to him.
The Prince of Asturias has reiterated in several occasions his desires to form a family.
The 3 of November of 2003, two days after its commitment with dońa Letizia was known, said that she was the woman with whom he wished “to share” his life and “to form a family”.
In Oviedo, few months after contracting the marriage, Don Felipe affirmed in the presence of his wife whom it loved “to construct a home, to form a family and to share the beautiful eagerness to serve to Espańa with total delivery”.

Last edited:
http://es.news.yahoo.com/25092006/4/rey-expresa-gran-ilusion-feliz-noticia-proximo-nacimiento-segundo-hijo.html

The King expresses his " great illusion " for the " very happy news " of the close birth of the second baby of the Princes

MADRID, 25 (EUROPE PRESS)
The King Don Juan Carlos expressed today his " great illusion " for the " very happy news of the close birth of the second son of the Princes of Asturias, during his intervention in the dinner of show that the monarches offered the Portuguese president, Aníbal Cavaco Silva, in the Royal Palace of Madrid.

" You will understand that on having spoken about happiness on this day, I cannot allow referring to the great illusion with which the Queen and I, as well as all my Family, we have received the very happy news of the close birth of the second son of the Princes of Asturias ", demonstrated the King.

http://es.news.yahoo.com/25092006/4/cavaco-silva-manifiesta-gran-satisfaccion-visita-coincida-acontecimiento-feliz-espana.html

Cavaco Silva demonstrates his " great satisfaction " because his visit should coincide with " such a happy event " for Spain

MADRID, 25 (EUROPE PRESS)
The president of Portugal, Anibal Cavaco Silva, demonstrated today his " great satisfaction " because his visit to Spain should have coincided with " such a happy event " for our country, in reference to the advertisement of the close birth of the second son of the Princes of Asturias.
" Congratulation Majesties, congratulation Highness, congratulation Spain. It is a great satisfaction for me and for my wife that our visit remains associated with such a happy event for Spain ", expressed the Portuguese president, during his intervention in the dinner of show that the Kings offered him in the Royal Palace of Madrid.

Last edited:
Emily said:
I find this a very rude and unnecessary comment, nagore. In fact what it confirms is that people truly are observant and she probably has lost weight due to morning sickness.

And congratulations to a lovely couple! This is great news and I am so happy for all of them -- especially little Leonor, because it is such a gift to have siblings. I am also glad the royal house announced it so that hopefully Letizia doesn't feel pressure to appear at functions if she isn't feeling well. Wishes for healthy little babe!

I agree Emily!:)
And to Nagore: I believe nobody meant any harmfull thoughts or wishes by saying that Letizia was so very thin, or that she may had anorexia. :ermm: IMO we were very alarmed and worried by letizia's thiness. :sad:
And I am so happy that she turnes out to be pregnant.:flowers:

wonderful news.i knew it.!!!!!!
congratulations to the princes and infanta leonor.
wish you healthy pregnancy and healthy baby,princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom