The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 12:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.casareal.es/esp//cronicas/Acto.jsp?acto=3564

Advertisement of the close birth of the second son of SS.AA.RR. the Princes of Asturias Palace of The Zarzuela. Madrid, on September 25, 2006

Their Royal Highnesses the Princes of Asturias have the great happiness of announcing that they wait for the birth of their second second baby by the beginning of next May.

Their Majesties the Kings want with this motive to add to the great happiness of this happy advertisement.

Palace of The Zarzula, on September 25, 2006

Old 09-25-2006, 12:24 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mims111
Wonderful! Dutch CP Maxima is pregnant, Letizia is pregnant... again a royal "babyboom"
Congrats!
I thought the same thing. Who knows maybe Mette-Marit and Mary will be announcing something soon too LOL

Old 09-25-2006, 12:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Congratulations, I hope Leonor will have a little sister!
Old 09-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Congratulations!!!!!
Old 09-25-2006, 12:32 PM
Nobility

I can't believe it! I saw pictures of letizia today and I thought; she is pregnant, or trying to get pregnant...
yes yes yes yes!!!
She will become less thin now!
Old 09-25-2006, 12:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Official notice emitted by the House of King

from http://www.diariodeibiza.es/seccione...mEjemplar=2842

Old 09-25-2006, 12:37 PM
Aristocracy

Congratulations to both couples. This is what is so fun about royalty watching, at least for me, to be able to see the monarchies continuing into the future. I hope that we can expect an announcement from Denmark soon. I think that announcing the pregnancies of Maxima and Letizia on the same day was perhaps a coincidence BUT this does take some of the heat off of the princesses. The media will have to be divided in two to cover the princesses.

Linda 81
Old 09-25-2006, 12:41 PM
Courtier

It sounds like it was announced today because Letizia is not feeling well and won't be attending the state dinner tonight. Last time we got two annoucments on one day it was because the news of Mette-Marit had been leaked.

I was just thinking it has been quiet here lately all of a sudden two babies and a state visit to Canada.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Aristocracy

If the baby is due in early May, she must be only 2 months pregnant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho
is she pregnant for +/-2 months?
Old 09-25-2006, 12:43 PM
Royal Highness

Congratulations
Old 09-25-2006, 12:47 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldt20
If the baby is due in early May, she must be only 2 months pregnant.
why do you think they anounced it so soon? most of the time you wait for three months right?

And Why do I see; "second son" they don't know if it will be a boy right???
Old 09-25-2006, 12:49 PM
Nobility

Congratulations Felipe, Letizia and little Leonor!!!!! Maybe a little sister for Leonor.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, yes, YEEEES!!!

God, I'm sooo happy!!! I have just came back home and what a fantastic news!!! Now we will all know how to learn out Leti is pregnant: first she is getting thin, then many romours about anorexy appear, many articles are written, the same as almost 14 pages of Letizia's Weight thread and then... BABY!!!

Congratulation to happy parents, their families, the whole Spain and Spaniards and, of course, future big sister Leonor!!!

This is the way I feel now:

:stuart:

:w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

Old 09-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrjam
why do you think they anounced it so soon? most of the time you wait for three months right?

Because hijo is baby or son
Old 09-25-2006, 12:51 PM
Aristocracy

More good news,congratulations to The Prince and Princess!!!
Old 09-25-2006, 12:51 PM
Serene Highness

Good news!! Best wishes to the couple. Now she will gain some weight and will look even more beautiful. And what happens if it´s a boy, i´m not sure, but believe it´s the future king. Felicitaciones!!!!
Old 09-25-2006, 12:53 PM
Aristocracy

I just read in "elmundo.es" that a person from the Royal Household said that if the pregnancy is set, there is no reason to wait for an announcement.

I think that's just an excuse. All other pregnancies in the Spanish Royal Family have not had problems and they always waited 3 months to make an announcement.

In 20minutos.com they were saying that in Europe some rumors about a miscarriage had surfaced (even though nobody knew she was pregnant).

The Royal Household probably wanted to put to rest any miscarriage rumors as well as the anorexia rumos or they just didn't want any new rumors to start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrjam

Old 09-25-2006, 12:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppie
It sounds like it was announced today because Letizia is not feeling well and won't be attending the state dinner tonight. Last time we got two annoucments on one day it was because the news of Mette-Marit had been leaked.

I was just thinking it has been quiet here lately all of a sudden two babies and a state visit to Canada.
aw, what a shame she isn't going tonight. i was really looking forward to this gala with the whole family. i think she will attend though, considering there wasn't a gala in such a long time and that every other member will attend.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-25-2006, 12:56 PM

Congratulations to Felipe and to Letizia. I hope she will have a problem-free pregnancy.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Great news! Congratulations to the family

People, they wrote that she is due in early May, which doesn't mean that the baby can't be born in late April. If yes, it will be great if both children - Sapnish and Dutch will be born on the same month.

Btw. I want to see Peñafiel's face when he heard this news