The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 04:45 PM
Aristocracy

A video about the baby's gender announcement from elpais.es

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/espan...lpepunac_5/Tes

Old 11-28-2006, 04:46 PM
Gentry

It's true... the girls are more interesting and has more confidence with the father...

I thinking if true is a baby girl or is for closed the theme of the constitution changes for this time?

Old 11-28-2006, 05:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Videos of the reactions of the Royal Family for the notice

http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/se...si&id=11857986

http://www.informativos.telecinco.es...a/dn_36800.htm
Old 11-28-2006, 05:30 PM
Serene Highness

No matter what the gender, a baby is great news! I'm sure the speculation must have been hard for Felipe and Letizia to deal with or else they would not have announced the gender.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:54 PM
Gentry

Yay! A girl. How wonderful!
Old 11-28-2006, 06:58 PM
Aristocracy

Great videos. Felipe seems very happy and excited. Congrats to the couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
Old 11-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yay i guessed girl!!! I can just see Leonor and her little sister playing with Irene!!! Victoria Federica must be happy to get more girls on her side!!!
Old 11-28-2006, 07:15 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Congratulations for the couple! I wished it was a girl!
Old 11-28-2006, 09:30 PM
Courtier

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
Can you go into the brain of all the prototagonists ?

Or may be we can ask to Peñafiel, he knows all the true reasons of all that is around the Princes of Asturias
It's true. We will never know the true/real reason, but I do think that it is more than being upfront with the Spanish people. They probably fear about the monarchy...I'm not sure. There is more to that...not sure what...
Old 11-28-2006, 09:58 PM
Serene Highness

Another pretty girl! The next generation will add some glamour to the Spanish Royal House.
Old 11-28-2006, 11:07 PM
Gentry

It's true... naturally in the Monarchie in Europe except for Denmark has reign a woman... or girls..

In Sweden Crown Princess Victoria, in Norway, HRH Princess Ingrid Alexandra, in The Netherlands, Princess Catharina-Amalia, and probably in Spain Infanta Leonor...

Sorry if I forget one name... I think there was women reign because in Denmark has Prince Christian (after CP Frederik), in Jordan, the son of King Abdullah, in England Prince William...

I forget anyone??...
Old 11-28-2006, 11:20 PM
Aristocracy

Another video about the Princes future daugther.

http://es.mediaframe.yahoo.com/launc...html&f=&a=0,30
Old 11-29-2006, 02:43 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Baby girls are funnier than baby boys..!
Old 11-29-2006, 02:54 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_*
Baby girls are funnier than baby boys..!
I wouldn't necessarily say that. It really depends on the child. I think young boys and girls are all entertaining! But I do think it'll be very cute to see Felipe surrounded by all his girls. There's going to be a lot of estrogen in that household. I hope Felipe can survive.
Old 11-29-2006, 03:31 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
I wouldn't necessarily say that. It really depends on the child. I think young boys and girls are all entertaining!
I agree soCal girl; where children are concerned is better to be 'gender blind' I think. I have three daughters myself and have always been oriented towards girls but I must admit that I find Sverre in Norway - and his extremely cute elder brother - and Christian in Denmark just as cute as little girls.
Old 11-29-2006, 05:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

All the babies, girls and boys, are so cute! in particular if they looks theirs handsome fathers

But as we can see the happy father seems to be so enjoy to have an other little daughter : it's the principal
Old 11-29-2006, 08:28 AM
Commoner

wow.... baby girl....

Hope Princess Letizia will be in good health and the baby too......
Old 11-29-2006, 09:39 AM
Serene Highness

I wish both the Princess and the baby a safe and happy time. I think with all the speculation over, maybe she can now relax and concentrate on what is important. I love that Leonor will have a sister and friend so close to her age, it will be great for the future Queen to have someone to share secrets with how understands the life she is going to lead.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:28 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I wondered, did Jaime Penafiel already start his usual vitriolic comments about the Asturias couple? When Letizia got pregnant he said she should have waited for a second child untill the constitution changes were resolved.

Now it is a girl, and Letizia's pregnancies won't bring any change in the constitutional debate, I am sure he has found something else...
Old 11-29-2006, 05:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo
I wondered, did Jaime Penafiel already start his usual vitriolic comments about the Asturias couple? When Letizia got pregnant he said she should have waited for a second child untill the constitution changes were resolved.

Now it is a girl, and Letizia's pregnancies won't bring any change in the constitutional debate, I am sure he has found something else...
He really said this? Who is him to say a couple when they should have their children??

Closed Thread