The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 12:00 PM
Royal Highness

Just some one realise that when the rumors of Letizia is to skin start, in very short time came a new of a new baby??? eh eh eh!

Old 09-25-2006, 12:00 PM
Serene Highness

Wonderful news! Congrats to Felipe, Letizia, and Leonor, the rest of the Spanish royals and the Spanish people! It will be interesting to see if talk of changing the succession laws starts again in Spain.

Old 09-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Courtier

This is fantastic! It really made my day.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:04 PM
Commoner

what a way to start the week!!! How wonderful for the family
Old 09-25-2006, 12:04 PM
Serene Highness

Wow, I am delighted with the new.

A new baby at Spanish Royal House!!!!

Thank you elenaris for making the announcement .

Congratulations to Crown Princes, big sis Infanta Doña Leonor, Spanish Royal Family and Spanish People.

I'm ecstatic... I love babies...

I wish Letizia a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

lula, and were you admired with Paloma running away that way. The poor woman must have feared that her face and her voice showed the truth that was being holded safe guarded.

Regards,
mtbcm
Old 09-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Congratulations to the Princes of Asturias!

What a day, first Maxima, now Letizia!
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Heir Apparent

It is a bit rare this annoucement, just at the beginning of a State Visit from Portugal...maybe Princess Letizia could not attend the gala dinner this nigth
Old 09-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Courtier

Talking

FELICIDADES A LOS PRINCIPES!!
Even though it's a boy, I hope they change the constitution since I want Leonor to reign!
Old 09-25-2006, 12:08 PM
Royal Highness

Congratulations and best wishes for an easy pregnancy.
Aristocracy

Wow it's all happening today. Congratulations to the Spanish royal family and people of Spain.
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia
It is a bit rare this annoucement, just at the beginning of a State Visit from Portugal...maybe Princess Letizia could not attend the gala dinner this nigth
In the television the journalist publishes (journalist and friend of the Princess), she has commented, that according to press of Royal House, the Príncesa suffers nauseas like it happened with Leonor.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:10 PM
Aristocracy

Congratulation

But they announced it very early, maybe she will change her schelude, like Mette-Marit, when she was pregnant last time and had morning-sickness.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:10 PM
Commoner

Wonderful news!! Congratulations!!!
Old 09-25-2006, 12:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppie
If I remember right when Mary and Mette-Marit made the announcement on the same day it was a Monday as well. So it is probably a coinsidence that they made the announcment on the same day.
was it mary and mette marit? i think it was first mary and letizia and mette marit the ones who did the communicate the same day (one day later)?

it would be so nice if we get more pregnancies for another royal baby boom, but i'm afraid i highly doubt so. it would be a lot of coincidence!

(i'm actually starting to think that royal houses agree to make this kind of communicates at the same time... )
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-25-2006, 12:13 PM
Royal Highness

Fantastic news congratulations to the couple and the little Infanta who will soon become a big sister!!!
Old 09-25-2006, 12:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
was it mary and mette marit? i think it was first mary and letizia and mette marit the ones who did the communicate the same day (one day later)?
If I'm not mistaken, Letizia's announcement came a week after Mary's.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Although Doña Letizia is well and the doctor who takes care of to him has recommended that keeps rest, yes has “the own annoyances of the first months of pregnancy” reason why she will not be tonight in the Palace of Oriente with the rest of the Royal Family, added sources of the Palace of the Zarzuela.
Nevertheless, at the moment Princess de Asturias maintains her agenda official, as the attendance the next Wednesday to Oviedo to accompany next to her husband to the Portuguese agent chief executive in her visit the capital by the Principality, although those will be the doctors that will have the last word and will decide if it goes or no, “based on as it is”.
The sources added that the announcement has become before the three months of gestation are marked, because if the pregnancy 'is directed there is reason no to delay the communication.

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-r...na_1105871.htm
Old 09-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Royal Highness

Congrats to the whole family! Wow, two royal birth announcements on the same day. They announced it a little earlier than usual. Has there been speculation that she was pregnant?
Old 09-25-2006, 12:19 PM
Serene Highness

Wonderful! Dutch CP Maxima is pregnant, Letizia is pregnant... again a royal "babyboom"
Congrats!
Old 09-25-2006, 12:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

is she pregnant for +/-2 months?