Princess Letizia is pregnant with the second girl!!!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true... the girls are more interesting and has more confidence with the father...

I thinking if true is a baby girl or is for closed the theme of the constitution changes for this time?

No matter what the gender, a baby is great news! I'm sure the speculation must have been hard for Felipe and Letizia to deal with or else they would not have announced the gender.

Yay i guessed girl!!! I can just see Leonor and her little sister playing with Irene!!! Victoria Federica must be happy to get more girls on her side!!!

Congratulations for the couple! I wished it was a girl! :)

adelaide said:
Can you go into the brain of all the prototagonists ?:lol: :ROFLMAO:

Or may be we can ask to Peñafiel, he knows all the true reasons of all that is around the Princes of Asturias:lol: :ROFLMAO:

It's true. We will never know the true/real reason, but I do think that it is more than being upfront with the Spanish people. They probably fear about the monarchy...I'm not sure. There is more to that...not sure what...

Another pretty girl! The next generation will add some glamour to the Spanish Royal House.

It's true... naturally in the Monarchie in Europe except for Denmark has reign a woman... or girls..

In Sweden Crown Princess Victoria, in Norway, HRH Princess Ingrid Alexandra, in The Netherlands, Princess Catharina-Amalia, and probably in Spain Infanta Leonor...

Sorry if I forget one name... I think there was women reign because in Denmark has Prince Christian (after CP Frederik), in Jordan, the son of King Abdullah, in England Prince William...

I forget anyone??...

Baby girls are funnier than baby boys..!

Mari_* said:
Baby girls are funnier than baby boys..!

I wouldn't necessarily say that. It really depends on the child. I think young boys and girls are all entertaining! But I do think it'll be very cute to see Felipe surrounded by all his girls. There's going to be a lot of estrogen in that household. I hope Felipe can survive. :lol:

soCal girl said:
I wouldn't necessarily say that. It really depends on the child. I think young boys and girls are all entertaining!
I agree soCal girl; where children are concerned is better to be 'gender blind' I think. I have three daughters myself and have always been oriented towards girls but I must admit that I find Sverre in Norway - and his extremely cute elder brother - and Christian in Denmark just as cute as little girls.

:flowers: All the babies, girls and boys, are so cute! in particular if they looks theirs handsome fathers:wub:

But as we can see the happy father seems to be so enjoy to have an other little daughter : it's the principal:)

wow.... baby girl.... :wub:

Hope Princess Letizia will be in good health and the baby too......:)

I wish both the Princess and the baby a safe and happy time. I think with all the speculation over, maybe she can now relax and concentrate on what is important. I love that Leonor will have a sister and friend so close to her age, it will be great for the future Queen to have someone to share secrets with how understands the life she is going to lead.

I wondered, did Jaime Penafiel already start his usual vitriolic comments about the Asturias couple? When Letizia got pregnant he said she should have waited for a second child untill the constitution changes were resolved.

Now it is a girl, and Letizia's pregnancies won't bring any change in the constitutional debate, I am sure he has found something else...

Marengo said:
I wondered, did Jaime Penafiel already start his usual vitriolic comments about the Asturias couple? When Letizia got pregnant he said she should have waited for a second child untill the constitution changes were resolved.

Now it is a girl, and Letizia's pregnancies won't bring any change in the constitutional debate, I am sure he has found something else...
He really said this? Who is him to say a couple when they should have their children??:bang:

Yes, he said that (near day or three) before 2nd pregnancy was announced.:ermm:
It was discussed about him circa two-three months ago.

Last edited:
Princess of Monaco said:
It's true... naturally in the Monarchie in Europe except for Denmark has reign a woman... or girls..

In Sweden Crown Princess Victoria, in Norway, HRH Princess Ingrid Alexandra, in The Netherlands, Princess Catharina-Amalia, and probably in Spain Infanta Leonor...

Sorry if I forget one name... I think there was women reign because in Denmark has Prince Christian (after CP Frederik), in Jordan, the son of King Abdullah, in England Prince William...

I forget anyone??...
You forgot Elizabeth of Belgium:flowers:

Luxembourg and Liechtenstein - men, Belgium - Philippe and Elisabeth.
Monaco well? :ermm:

Marengo said:

Not much, I'm surprised... Here's what the creature has to say about Casa Real's announcement:

"It is positive news, since it gave some rest to the constitutionalists, because if the baby was a man, it would be a great problem".
He even suggested some names for the future infanta: «Sofía or Isabel, which are historical names".

http://www.palenciadigital.com/portal/noticias/noticia.asp?canal=sociedad&fecha=20061130&hora=115502

it's very sad how the spanish mas media are criticizing the princes because they have announced the sex of the new baby.

Saturn said:
it's very sad how the spanish mas media are criticizing the princes because they have announced the sex of the new baby.

:ohmy: What mass media? Can you say to me which? Because it seems to my me that in general the press is delighted with that has ended the debate. Up to some of the "journalists" habitually more critics, have praised them for expiring with what the own Prince said.

I don´t know if there has been some critique, if it has been it has been very isolated.

Really, from the beginning, the Prince said that, since person did not want to know it; but that if the King and the Government were considering to be necessary that it should say, would say it. Evidently, the King and the Government, they would have reasons to think that it was better like that, and the Princes have obeyed. They have fulfilled 100 % their role.

Last edited:
lula said:
:ohmy: What mass media? Can you say to me which? Because it seems to my me that in general the press is delighted with that has ended the debate. Up to some of the "journalists" habitually more critics, have praised them for expiring with what the own Prince said.

I don´t know if there has been some critique, if it has been it has been very isolated.

Really, from the beginning, the Prince said that, since person did not want to know it; but that if the King and the Government were considering to be necessary that it should say, would say it. Evidently, the King and the Government, they would have reasons to think that it was better like that, and the Princes have obeyed. They have fulfilled 100 % their role.

I'm sure your are totally right because as far as we know the prudency of the Prince of Asturias it's difficil to think that he had token the initiative by himself whitout refering to Royal House and the Governement.

In a first time, the day of the Hispanidad he was saying if the Governement ask to the Prince to do it they wil do it and then as the governement was asking them, they did it according a shema of the Royal House and the Governement itself, the Prince of Asturias taking care to precise it's not his own decison.

It's so clear that I don't see why the authorized press could be judge wrong this "affair" . For the elses, no comment:eek:

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Reading the article from "20 minutos" can give you the idea how little Infantita looks like now :lol:

Anyway, she already has all the most significant parts of her little body and is able to hear Mummy and Daddy (and Leonor too) talking to her!:wub:

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/177510/0/infanta/desarrollo/feto/

Thanks LCM for the link.

The growning of the futur Infantita is really an Internacional "affair":flowers:

Congratulations! I admit that I should like the little girl and the little boy (as me and my brother are), but sometimes God decides otherwise. One of my poor aunts must give birth to SIX BOYS to finally have a little girl. They wanted a little girl since they married and they must go along with SIX BOYS (I don't resist to write it in capital letters...Did you even imagine a house with SIX BOYS?) And in the Urdangarin case it was a very similar case...How they must wait until little Irene was finally born! :lol:

Congrats again,Dear Princes of Asturias!!!!

Vanesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom