The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gita
What do others here think Letizia will have? A boy or a girl? I think another girl. Girl Power!
Opinions are divided between what people like and what people thing it will be, but you can check this poll

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...aby-10914.html

Bouncing Boy is Winning!

Regards,
mtbcm

Old 10-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gita
What do others here think Letizia will have? A boy or a girl? I think another girl. Girl Power!
Lol,I think the same,she will have a girl.

Some people think, maybe from experience, when the mother get less pretty than usual when getting pregnant,so it's a girl,and when she get more beautiful,so it's a boy,I don think that in the begining of this pregnancy,and Leonor's one,no offence,just a remark Letizia is less beautiful than when she wasn't pregnant,I am talking about her face,maybe it has something to have with being pregnant of a girl

Old 10-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Commoner

my most heart felt congratulations, princess letizia!!
Old 10-04-2006, 11:38 AM
Commoner

I've been a bit lazy to go online lately due to the fasting month, so forgive me if I just heard about this wonderful news. It really made my day.

Congratulations to the couple and Leonor.

I wish Letizia a safe pregnancy.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:29 PM
Gentry

I just have this feeling that both Maxima and Letizia are both going to have another girl. Which would be great becuase their children are just adorable. Congragulations to the entire Spanish Royal Family!!!
Old 10-04-2006, 08:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

im thinking boy
Old 10-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Yes. I already said it, but when a couple has a girl they wants the boy, and when they has a boy they wants a girl..Just to make "the pair"!

Vanesa.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:02 AM
Nobility

The grandmother and the father of Letizia, happy by the pregnancy, in spite of the critics of the pink
Jesus Ortiz, father of Doña Letizia, confessed itself yesterday "very contented" by the future birth of the second piston rod of Princes de Asturias "because always it is the good news that comes a boy to the world", informs Moddem Press. On the possible successory conflict that he would suppose the birth of a man, Jesus Ortiz affirmed that "I do not believe that this supposes no type of controversy. I have had three daughters and I have sisters and I am enchanted with them ". The journalist reduced importance to the cancellation of some public appearances of his daughter since "she is well although with the normal annoyances of the first weeks of pregnancy". Also the grandmother of Princess de Asturias, Menchu Alvarez of the Valley, was enchanted with the pregnancy of her granddaughter, of whom says is well, although with the typical annoyances of a pregnant woman. When commenting to him that it is remaining very thin by nauseas, Menchu responded that "delgadita already it was. It is normal, the abnormal thing is that it does not happen anything ". When asking to him its preferences in case it would like that the baby was young or young, Menchu aimed not to matter to him. "he is to Me equal, that comes well that it is the important thing and nothing but". Finally, Princess de Asturias continues being carried in the magazines of the heart, one week after public became his pregnancy. The publications gather the commentaries of the own Letizia, that has assured that it is "to regulate". In a supper with journalists, sinceró and was even explained more that this pregnancy is being worse than the one than had with Leonor because "as soon as it can contain nauseas". "Week" goes further on and deepens in the controversy of this pregnancy, becoming echo of the voices more critics, than they do not see well that this gestation is carried out before the constitutional reform and that has announced so soon. Nevertheless, now it seems clear that the Real House has seen in this the most guessed right decision before the annoyances of the Princess, since this way the rumors are silenced on their thinness and speculations on nutritional upheavals or abortions are avoided.

http://213.0.95.34/secciones/noticia...=1160022306235
Old 10-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

The baby will be born in May, so the christening will surely take place in summer! Maybe it will be another garden celebration as it was in case of Irene's baptism.

Old 10-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Video from hola:

http://www.hola.com/videos/famosos/2...etizia/?hist=1

Paloma Rocasolano: “The Princess of Asturias has some bad moments”
The mother of Doña Letizia commented how she takes the pregnancy, assuring that she is well although she has some bad moments. Paloma Rocasolano added that she does not know if her daughter will be able to attend the ceremony of delivery of the Prince of Asturias Awards.

Old 10-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Nobility

Congratulations to the happy couple. I hope the baby is healthy and strong - no matter what the sex.

- CONGRATS PRINCESS LETIZIA
Old 10-09-2006, 04:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hey guys, was it said if she is gonna give birth in the same clinic (Ruber International) and be taken care by dr. Recanesens as it was during the pregnancy with Leo?

Old 10-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Hey guys, was it said if she is gonna give birth in the same clinic (Ruber International) and be taken care by dr. Recanesens as it was during the pregnancy with Leo?
Probably. Since Infanta Elena had both of her children there, and since Dr. Recasens is Letizia's doctor I don't see why not follow the second pregnancy as well
Old 10-09-2006, 04:53 PM
Heir Apparent

I think that too. Letizia know her doctor and trust him so why she should change him?
Old 10-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

It seems that the Royal House has not confirmed anything on this topic.

There have been some speculations. It seems that there was some type of problem, so it is not sure 100 % that repeat doctor and clinic. This topic is very complicated, for a doctor turn submitted to the pressure, chased by the press, having to guard a big discretion ... it is not easy .. it has been said that Recansesn was the second option because the chosen doctor did not want. The topic of the clinic, the being a private clinic also provoked some polemic. It seems to be that at first they thought about a public Hospital, and is not known if apart from the safety and intimacy topics, there were other reasons in order that they went to the Ruber.

A pregnancy of the Princess of Asturias creates an immense expectation, and they have to value many things. I imagine that there will be necessary to wait to know it sure.
Old 10-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Courtier

I wonder if they're also gonna do the "celulas de madre" thing like they did with Leonor.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Nobility

Prince Felpie could announce the sex of the baby during the pregnancy prince Felipe will announce the sex of the baby who waits for during the pregnancy if, arrived the moment, she considers it opportune, so that the authorities value the measures to adopt in the future. (Thursday 12 of October of 2006) XORNAL I Madrid. - Thus it has indicated it the heir of Corona in an informal conversation that has maintained with the journalists during the traditional reception which they offer the Kings in the Palace of the Zarzuela in the occasion of the Day of the National Celebration. During char it, Felipe has commented who the pregnancy of Letizia goes "well", in spite of having "the normal" annoyances of the first months of gestation. Also, asked for infant Leonor, the prince has said that he already walks "but with aid" and that "water" says to much the word. In a while of the reception, the prince has talked minutes with the leader of the PP, Mariano Rajoy, and a journalist has taken advantage of that moment to ask his opinion to him on the constitutional reform. Felipe has indicated that he continues himself speaking, although at the moment is nothing determined on the matter. In this sense, it has indicated that the political parties must put themselves in agreement to choose the best moment in order that this step is Pacific, and has emphasized that the successory subject in the constitutional reform is not a point that goes in solitaire, but that also is the subjects already advanced by the Government with respect to the Senate, the Constitutional Treaty of the UE and the enumeration of all the Independent Communities, the Newspaper informs into Catalonia.
http://www.xornal.com/article.php3?sid=20061012225226
Old 10-13-2006, 08:22 AM
Heir Apparent

The sex of this baby will probably be announce earlier
Old 10-13-2006, 08:36 AM
Nobility

I think that the prnce will make it that if that poses problem and that personally done too much noise during the pregnancy I hope that he will not say it by respect for their intimacy and that of the child a child is a child some is his sex and with the new eyes of felipe and letizia the baby will aurra the same place in mor heart only leonor that this qoit a boy or a girl if felipe says it it will be also can be to relieve one by pressure for letizia which must all support in more of its beginning of difficult pregnancy as of other woman it is on but with a great pressure
Old 10-13-2006, 09:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

I don't think they will announce it earlier, it would be a precendence, it haven't happened in any RF before. In "El mundo" it was written that they don't want not only to publish the news but also know the sex for themselves, untill the baby is born. Moreover, whether the girl or boy, it's a baby, THEIR baby, the child they will love as they love Leonor. Publishing the news before the child is born would be bringing politics in their intimate, family life.

Closed Thread