The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 05:38 PM
Aristocracy

I think the princes made the baby by plan,just look at the due date.How wise they were.!!!!!
everybody will have a great 2007 summer especially us.

Old 09-28-2006, 05:49 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
I'm your fan, dear mtbcm. I'm very found of your terrific humour
Now you left me speachless ... Thank you!

I understand why people are so eager to continue with the critics towards the princess. Can't be easy for them to admit that there were some fast and bad judgements over the princess in past months... no wonder she got pregnant she couldn't read newspapers, she couldn't see 5 minutes of television, to come to the internet where people give free ride to their bitterness no way... ahammmm what is left once Leonor goes to bed ...

They - the media - couldn't pass from the sadness-and-princesses-desease story to the we've-never-seen-the-princess-so-happy story, like in here

(source: diez minutos.es)

So they continue in the same line, another difficult pregnancy to Letizia, Spanish people criticizes Letizia for getting pregnant and involving the Royal House in a battle with Zapatero to change succession law, and so on and on...

For me it's great to see they keep their plans against so much bitterness and I am sure following the surprise all family experienced a feeling of true blessing.

Regards,
mtbcm

Old 09-28-2006, 06:06 PM
Royal Highness

I think it's funny how before we knew she was pregnant a lot of people speculated about her being too thin (me included). Now that I know she's pregnant, everytime I look at her I see a fuller face!
Old 09-28-2006, 06:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
Personally I believe, that the Princes have done the better thing for Leonor, now it will have a brother or sister with that to play. For the type of life that the Princes have, the girl lives a bit isolated in Zarzuela, and though sometimes she shares time with children of cousins or friends, it will be good for the girl to have a companion in house. The Infanta Elena and the Infanta Cristina have difference of age small, same Letizia and Thelma, for what not that is so strange.

Adelaide, these commentaries that you have read are of Peñafiel, no original.

The reasonable persons think about another form. The Princes want to create a family, Letizia is 34 years old and cannot expect to have eternally children. The constitutional problem is going to be late time in be solving, therefore it is all the same that they had a baby this year or inside 2.

Dear Lula, I agre totally with you because it's totally obvious that the question of the reform of the Constitition will be no settled before an undetermined time because the frightenness of the Politics.

In this occurence the fact that the Princes ( or the destiny...) have decided to have a new baby now is totally irelevant regarding this item.

It's a private affair of a young couple, the problem of the constitutional reform is these of the politics who have to be courageous to do this reform which for me, may be i'm wrong, the wish of the people of Spain, isen't it ?
Old 09-28-2006, 06:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Dear Lula, I agre totally with you because it's totally obvious that the question of the reform of the Constitition will be no settled before an undetermined time because the frightenness of the Politics.

In this occurence the fact that the Princes ( or the destiny...) have decided to have a new baby now is totally irelevant regarding this item.

It's a private affair of a young couple, the problem of the constitutional reform is these of the politics who have to be courageous to do this reform which for me, may be i'm wrong, the wish of the people of Spain, isen't it ?
It is a political problem, and as such the politicians must solve it. Both political principal groups are faced in many matters, there are many political clashes, of difernete type, and it complicates the things. Nobody knows safely like and when the Constitution is going to be modified, if it is going to be in 2 years of 6 or of more.

The problem is in the form not in the fund. Most of the Spanish (all it is impossible, there continue being very conservative persons) they agree in that Leonor must be the heiress. The politicians, the Council of State, the press, the public opinion ... the reform would be approved without problems.

The problem is how and when to do the reform. The Constitution, of it did in a historical certain moment, and they wanted to make everything so tied, that now is difficult to find the moment to untie it.

A curiosity, Leonor (october 2005) and the baby (may 2007) are going to have the same difference of age that the Infantas Elena ( december 1963) and Cristina (june 1965), 1 year and 6 months.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Commoner

Congratulations for the couple!
Old 09-28-2006, 08:38 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
1. The kings aren't happy with this "so soon" pregnancy because the no settlement of the new rules of Succession!!!!
Of course they are happy. It is just ridiculous just to say that..
Quote:
2. The new royal baby is the frut of the LOVE
Soo? what is wrong with that man!
Quote:
3. The Princess of Asturias( once again HER )is the single responsable of the "so soon" pregnancy!!!!!
Yes, because she can get pregnant by herself!
To much love around the SRF and Peñafiel cannot stand it!
Old 09-29-2006, 01:57 AM
Commoner

Congratulations to the new parents to be!!!

There seems be a baby boom happening where I live at the moment - there are 12 women where I work pregnant and all due in the next between the months of November and May, and then to top it all off, both of my sisters announced that they are due, both in March - ONE week apart - first grandchild for my parents, my first niece or nephew, or I could be lucky and get both at once...
Old 09-29-2006, 03:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_*
I actually think this 2nd baby wasn't planned maybe they wanted to wait a bit more but it just happened and they couldn't be more happy with it, since they want a big family. And about the age, i don't think that's a problem, these days you often see women having kids at 40 and Letizia just turned 34 so she's ok.
I don't think it was an accident. Perhaps they are surprised that she got pregnant so quickly since usually a couple would give themselves a few months to try . But the timing is perfect. Next summer Leonor and the new baby can go watch Daddy sailing .
Old 09-29-2006, 03:09 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Great news! Congratulations!

Old 09-29-2006, 05:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinead
Congratulations to the new parents to be!!!

There seems be a baby boom happening where I live at the moment - there are 12 women where I work pregnant and all due in the next between the months of November and May, and then to top it all off, both of my sisters announced that they are due, both in March - ONE week apart - first grandchild for my parents, my first niece or nephew, or I could be lucky and get both at once...

I hope it's not felipe who is the father!

That is making my day a lot is to see how this so sterile Princess is abble to make baby!!!!

Can you imagine the thaughts of Letizia regarding the gossips and the human's stupidities ?

Remember her nine first months of wedding during wich she was harassed by the yellow press on this item, the very bad tasted informations about an assisted pregnancy ( against all logical reflection because everybody knows that for an IVI it needs more time than two or three months to creat the good conditions for a such pregnancy)

It should be very funny if it shouldn't so ridiculous!!!

And now what the detractors are going to find to spread their bad gosips ?
Old 09-29-2006, 05:59 AM
Commoner

Shame

people should be ashamed to say certain things on letizia. i think that the royal family announced the pregnancy before waiting for the 3 months to pass because of all the thinks that were being said by the media about her weight. I think that she looks thinner because of the pregnancy!
Old 09-29-2006, 06:40 AM
Nobility

Congratulations to Felipe & Letizia!!!! Little Leonor will soon have a little brother or sister to play with. They all deserve the best.
Old 09-29-2006, 10:45 AM
Aristocracy

What a good news!
Old 09-29-2006, 12:52 PM
Nobility

Letizia: "I am to regulate" Crossbowmen Publicity This is the second public appearance of the princess, since the past Monday announced their second pregnancy. Agencies Princes de Asturias had lunch today with the Larra Group of journalists in a centric Madrilenian hotel, al who arrived in their own automobile that lead Don Felipe. Smiling and with an expressive gestur of hands, Doña Letizia said that she was "to regulate," al to be asked for the annoyances of her pregnancy. This is the second public appearance of Doña Letizia, since the past Monday the House of the King presented that Princes de Asturias were waiting for their second son for the next month of May. Princess de Asturias has only attended since then an official act, with occasion of the reception that the past offered Tuesday in the palace of the Brown the president of Portugal, Aníbal Cavaco Silva, in honor of the Kings. Sources of Zarzuela informed into the cancellation on the part of the Princess of the different acts that appeared in their agenda of work of this week that finishes, by "the habitual annoyances" of the first months of gestation. Doña Letizia was not in the supper in full dress in honor of the Portuguese agent chief executive whom she the past attended Monday in the Palace of East the rest of the Royal Family, nor traveled yesterday to Asturias to accompany Don Felipe as hosts by Cavaco Silva in her visit to the Principality. The Princess de Asturias, whose first-born will fulfill its first year next the 31 of October, already had a first pregnancy that caused annoyances to him without importance during the first months and that did that their last public appearance, before giving light, outside the day of the National Celebration.
http://www.diariodeleon.es/inicio/no...O=100000027078
Old 09-29-2006, 01:01 PM
Nobility

http://www.especialeshf.com/10minuto...arazada_12.htm

that is seen that felipe cannot resist to his wife to just look at on the photographs the glance that it carries to him!!! ah love
Old 09-29-2006, 02:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Dear Infantaleonor, which kind of translator you are using for the text of DiariodeLeon? Because, as it's happen very often the Official Names don't might to be translate and when the translator do it, the result is vey strange; for example: the Palace of the Brown for the palace of " el Pardo" Generally speaking the Official Names aren't translate... Try with " Versailles" or " Buckingham"... !
Old 09-29-2006, 03:24 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK
I don't think it was an accident.
Nope, me neither.
Old 09-29-2006, 04:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_*
Nope, me neither.

What's the matter if it's an "accident" because they want babies For my part I should so sympathetic if this pregnancy would be a true moment of passion because the have the right to be some time free of all constraint. Do you know the nights in the Spain gardens in summer? ....No comment.....

And as they said most of you now or in some days/months, actually what is the problem ?
Old 09-29-2006, 04:32 PM
Moderator Emeritus

I agree with you Adelaide, every couple has this kind of moments, passion can´t be control.
I have the hope that it has been an "Accident", they are so affectionate one with other one.

Can yo imagine the face of the Prince when letizia says to him, Honey, I Am pregnant!!!! What a moment.!