The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 04:08 PM
Gentry

So, is she having the baby today?

why putting all that security in the clinic if she no giving birth till mid November?

god i am so impatient to see this baby!:)

Old 10-27-2005, 04:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
At the moment there are the no news nor have commented nothing on this subject in no tv informative one. It will be necessary to hope for knowing if it is certain or only a rumor more.
I belive that TVE will only say something about it when it's more or less official. But, as you said, we need to wait and see :)

Old 10-27-2005, 04:10 PM
Majesty

so this is the second TRF royal birth warchning in a short period pf time
do we got any

do we got any TRF royal birth watching first timersw here

is she in the hospital now or are they on stand by
Old 10-27-2005, 04:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie
So, is she having the baby today?

why putting all that security in the clinic if she no giving birth till mid November?

god i am so impatient to see this baby!:)
We dont' know if will be today :p The only thing that's certain it's that security was reforced around Ruber Clinic, as pics show. Let´s what happens
Old 10-27-2005, 04:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
I belive that they are on stand by, there weren't any reports about she already be in hospital, only that security was reforeced and patients were moved in teh Ruber clinic.
Old 10-27-2005, 04:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
At the moment nothing is known, this only is a rumor of a digital newspaper.
The Royal House has not said any newspaper or serious television at all and either.
Old 10-27-2005, 04:35 PM
Nobility

I'm not going to sleep tonight!! This morning I wakeup at 03.40 in the morning thinking she's having contraccion.And now this article saying that they move al the patient to the first flour??? I'm going to sleep on the sofa in front of my TV with my Pc close to me.Because i don't want to miss anything.God this is no life!! I'm going nuts.So i Hope this baby is comming soon before I loose my Mind.
Old 10-27-2005, 04:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapopdiva
I'm not going to sleep tonight!! This morning I wakeup at 03.40 in the morning thinking she's having contraccion.And now this article saying that they move al the patient to the first flour??? I'm going to sleep on the sofa in front of my TV with my Pc close to me.Because i don't want to miss anything.God this is no life!! I'm going nuts.So i Hope this baby is comming soon before I loose my Mind.
Ha ha ha .
Lucky you! I have to go to bed now and wake up tomorrow at 6 o'clock and go to school! And I don't even have my PC in my bedroom!
Old 10-27-2005, 05:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Ha ha ha .
Lucky you! I have to go to bed now and wake up tomorrow at 6 o'clock and go to school! And I don't even have my PC in my bedroom!
I don't have it either.My pc is in the livingroom.So there i'm going to sleep tonight.In my bedroom i have a Tv but my husband is sleeping there, an I don't want him to know that his wife is going nuts for a baby that's not even our family .I'm not even spanish!! What am I doing here?
Old 10-27-2005, 05:18 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I don't have it either.My pc is in the livingroom.So there i'm going to sleep tonight.In my bedroom i have a Tv but my husband is sleeping there, an I don't want him to know that his wife is going nuts for a baby that's not even our family .I'm not even spanish!! What am I doing here?
Doubtlessly you're being kept awake by a deeply ingrained female instinct that makes you liable to get nuts about royal babies in general. :)
Old 10-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Lapopdiva, you make me laugh!
Old 10-27-2005, 05:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilla
Doubtlessly you're being kept awake by a deeply ingrained female instinct that makes you liable to get nuts about royal babies in general. :)
I don't think so.I'm not even liked anything that have to do with royals before.It's all Letizia's fault!( again, sorry letizia) She's the one that take me into this royal stuff.But i'm so curiuos to see her baby.I love baby's in general.They are so cute!
Old 10-27-2005, 05:41 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
Lapopdiva, you make me laugh!
It's not funny Elsa.I'm so sleepy now, but my hart is telling me don't go to sleep.And my head tells me woman you're nuts, go to bed!
Old 10-27-2005, 05:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I don't think so.I'm not even liked anything that have to do with royals before.It's all Letizia's fault!( again, sorry letizia) She's the one that take me into this royal stuff.But i'm so curiuos to see her baby.I love baby's in general.They are so cute!
HAve you seen the video about Ingrid Alexandra's first birthday? She's one sweet baby! If you like, I'll find the link for you. It's not Letizia's baby, though...
Old 10-27-2005, 05:44 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilla
HAve you seen the video about Ingrid Alexandra's first birthday? She's one sweet baby! If you like, I'll find the link for you. It's not Letizia's baby, though...
Pleasee smilla i love to see it.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Pleasee smilla i love to see it.
Okay, somehow I can't copy and paste the URL, but here's what you can do:
go to:

http://www.kongehuset.no

then click

kongefamilien (left margin)

then click

dagens familie (middle)

then click

Prinsessen

and then you've got lots of baby pictures plus a link to the video.

Hope you'll find it!
Old 10-27-2005, 05:53 PM
Serene Highness

Lapopdiva, it's too bad we can't attach a special bell to your laptop that would ring when one of us hears that Letizia is in the hospital!!
Old 10-27-2005, 05:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

The King Don Juan Carlos speaks excited of the pregnancy of his daughter-in-law Doña Letizia (video)

http://es.celebrities.yahoo.com/051027/4/4d65i.html
Old 10-27-2005, 06:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

In Spain already it is time to be going to sleep, so up to tomorrow. Already we will see if this had something of certainly or was only another rumor more. I hope that the journalists calm down the weekend.
Old 10-27-2005, 06:20 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily
Lapopdiva, it's too bad we can't attach a special bell to your laptop that would ring when one of us hears that Letizia is in the hospital!!
I think emily that when that happend i'm so tired that i don't even hear the bell.Because now my eyes is more closed than open.I thing i'm going to bed.Tonight is LULa's turn to stay awake She's spanish, so it's her job!!
Sorry LULA!!