The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #261  
Old 10-27-2005, 04:08 PM
sadie's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: , Venezuela
Posts: 90
So, is she having the baby today?

why putting all that security in the clinic if she no giving birth till mid November?

god i am so impatient to see this baby!:)
__________________

__________________
  #262  
Old 10-27-2005, 04:10 PM
xicamaluca's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Portugal, Portugal
Posts: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
At the moment there are the no news nor have commented nothing on this subject in no tv informative one. It will be necessary to hope for knowing if it is certain or only a rumor more.
I belive that TVE will only say something about it when it's more or less official. But, as you said, we need to wait and see :)
__________________

__________________
Xica
  #263  
Old 10-27-2005, 04:10 PM
Josefine's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: , Sweden
Posts: 9,227
so this is the second TRF royal birth warchning in a short period pf time
do we got any

do we got any TRF royal birth watching first timersw here

is she in the hospital now or are they on stand by
  #264  
Old 10-27-2005, 04:12 PM
xicamaluca's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Portugal, Portugal
Posts: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie
So, is she having the baby today?

why putting all that security in the clinic if she no giving birth till mid November?

god i am so impatient to see this baby!:)
We dont' know if will be today :p The only thing that's certain it's that security was reforced around Ruber Clinic, as pics show. Let´s what happens
__________________
Xica
  #265  
Old 10-27-2005, 04:14 PM
xicamaluca's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Portugal, Portugal
Posts: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
is she in the hospital now or are they on stand by
I belive that they are on stand by, there weren't any reports about she already be in hospital, only that security was reforeced and patients were moved in teh Ruber clinic.
__________________
Xica
  #266  
Old 10-27-2005, 04:15 PM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
is she in the hospital now or are they on stand by
At the moment nothing is known, this only is a rumor of a digital newspaper.
The Royal House has not said any newspaper or serious television at all and either.
__________________
  #267  
Old 10-27-2005, 04:35 PM
lapopdiva's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: alkmaar, Netherlands
Posts: 322
I'm not going to sleep tonight!! This morning I wakeup at 03.40 in the morning thinking she's having contraccion.And now this article saying that they move al the patient to the first flour??? I'm going to sleep on the sofa in front of my TV with my Pc close to me.Because i don't want to miss anything.God this is no life!! I'm going nuts.So i Hope this baby is comming soon before I loose my Mind.
__________________
  #268  
Old 10-27-2005, 04:44 PM
LaChicaMadrilena's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cracow, Poland
Posts: 2,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapopdiva
I'm not going to sleep tonight!! This morning I wakeup at 03.40 in the morning thinking she's having contraccion.And now this article saying that they move al the patient to the first flour??? I'm going to sleep on the sofa in front of my TV with my Pc close to me.Because i don't want to miss anything.God this is no life!! I'm going nuts.So i Hope this baby is comming soon before I loose my Mind.
Ha ha ha .
Lucky you! I have to go to bed now and wake up tomorrow at 6 o'clock and go to school! And I don't even have my PC in my bedroom!
__________________
  #269  
Old 10-27-2005, 05:15 PM
lapopdiva's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: alkmaar, Netherlands
Posts: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Ha ha ha .
Lucky you! I have to go to bed now and wake up tomorrow at 6 o'clock and go to school! And I don't even have my PC in my bedroom!
I don't have it either.My pc is in the livingroom.So there i'm going to sleep tonight.In my bedroom i have a Tv but my husband is sleeping there, an I don't want him to know that his wife is going nuts for a baby that's not even our family .I'm not even spanish!! What am I doing here?
__________________
  #270  
Old 10-27-2005, 05:18 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapopdiva
I don't have it either.My pc is in the livingroom.So there i'm going to sleep tonight.In my bedroom i have a Tv but my husband is sleeping there, an I don't want him to know that his wife is going nuts for a baby that's not even our family .I'm not even spanish!! What am I doing here?
Doubtlessly you're being kept awake by a deeply ingrained female instinct that makes you liable to get nuts about royal babies in general. :)
__________________
  #271  
Old 10-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Elsa M.'s Avatar
Heir Apparent
TRF Author
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: --, Portugal
Posts: 5,812
Lapopdiva, you make me laugh!
__________________
  #272  
Old 10-27-2005, 05:37 PM
lapopdiva's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: alkmaar, Netherlands
Posts: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilla
Doubtlessly you're being kept awake by a deeply ingrained female instinct that makes you liable to get nuts about royal babies in general. :)
I don't think so.I'm not even liked anything that have to do with royals before.It's all Letizia's fault!( again, sorry letizia) She's the one that take me into this royal stuff.But i'm so curiuos to see her baby.I love baby's in general.They are so cute!
__________________
  #273  
Old 10-27-2005, 05:41 PM
lapopdiva's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: alkmaar, Netherlands
Posts: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
Lapopdiva, you make me laugh!
It's not funny Elsa.I'm so sleepy now, but my hart is telling me don't go to sleep.And my head tells me woman you're nuts, go to bed!
__________________
  #274  
Old 10-27-2005, 05:41 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapopdiva
I don't think so.I'm not even liked anything that have to do with royals before.It's all Letizia's fault!( again, sorry letizia) She's the one that take me into this royal stuff.But i'm so curiuos to see her baby.I love baby's in general.They are so cute!
HAve you seen the video about Ingrid Alexandra's first birthday? She's one sweet baby! If you like, I'll find the link for you. It's not Letizia's baby, though...
__________________
  #275  
Old 10-27-2005, 05:44 PM
lapopdiva's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: alkmaar, Netherlands
Posts: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilla
HAve you seen the video about Ingrid Alexandra's first birthday? She's one sweet baby! If you like, I'll find the link for you. It's not Letizia's baby, though...
Pleasee smilla i love to see it.
__________________
  #276  
Old 10-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapopdiva
Pleasee smilla i love to see it.
Okay, somehow I can't copy and paste the URL, but here's what you can do:
go to:

http://www.kongehuset.no

then click

kongefamilien (left margin)

then click

dagens familie (middle)

then click

Prinsessen

and then you've got lots of baby pictures plus a link to the video.

Hope you'll find it!
__________________
  #277  
Old 10-27-2005, 05:53 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: ....., United States
Posts: 1,342
Lapopdiva, it's too bad we can't attach a special bell to your laptop that would ring when one of us hears that Letizia is in the hospital!!
__________________
  #278  
Old 10-27-2005, 05:59 PM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 17,068
The King Don Juan Carlos speaks excited of the pregnancy of his daughter-in-law Doña Letizia (video)

http://es.celebrities.yahoo.com/051027/4/4d65i.html
__________________
  #279  
Old 10-27-2005, 06:04 PM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 17,068
In Spain already it is time to be going to sleep, so up to tomorrow. Already we will see if this had something of certainly or was only another rumor more. I hope that the journalists calm down the weekend.
__________________
  #280  
Old 10-27-2005, 06:20 PM
lapopdiva's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: alkmaar, Netherlands
Posts: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily
Lapopdiva, it's too bad we can't attach a special bell to your laptop that would ring when one of us hears that Letizia is in the hospital!!
I think emily that when that happend i'm so tired that i don't even hear the bell.Because now my eyes is more closed than open.I thing i'm going to bed.Tonight is LULa's turn to stay awake She's spanish, so it's her job!!
Sorry LULA!!
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Letizia's Family, News Part 1: November 2003 - May 2006 Dennism Current Events Archive 198 05-17-2006 04:50 PM
False Alarm: Princess Letizia Admitted & Released from Rúber Hospital: Oct. 17, 2005 isabella_ King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia and Family 80 10-19-2005 08:28 AM
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 10: June - July 2005 Elsa M. Current Events Archive 182 07-12-2005 08:23 AM
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 4: Dec. 2004 - February 2005 Anna_R Current Events Archive 306 02-06-2005 01:20 PM
princess Märtha Louise is pregnant new baby in April 2005 Josefine Princess Märtha Louise and Ari Behn and family 22 09-22-2004 08:40 AM




Popular Tags
belgium carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events engagement fashion genealogy germany grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jewellery jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg nobility official visit olympics ottoman poland president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince daniel prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:03 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]