Princess Letizia is Pregnant - Countdown to the birth

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Lapopdiva, you make me laugh! :D

Smilla said:
Doubtlessly you're being kept awake by a deeply ingrained female instinct that makes you liable to get nuts about royal babies in general. :)

I don't think so.I'm not even liked anything that have to do with royals before.It's all Letizia's fault!( again, sorry letizia) She's the one that take me into this royal stuff.But i'm so curiuos to see her baby.I love baby's in general.They are so cute!;)

Elsa M. said:
:D Lapopdiva, you make me laugh! :D

It's not funny Elsa.I'm so sleepy now, but my hart is telling me don't go to sleep.And my head tells me woman you're nuts, go to bed! :D

lapopdiva said:
I don't think so.I'm not even liked anything that have to do with royals before.It's all Letizia's fault!( again, sorry letizia) She's the one that take me into this royal stuff.But i'm so curiuos to see her baby.I love baby's in general.They are so cute!;)

HAve you seen the video about Ingrid Alexandra's first birthday? She's one sweet baby! If you like, I'll find the link for you. It's not Letizia's baby, though...

Smilla said:
HAve you seen the video about Ingrid Alexandra's first birthday? She's one sweet baby! If you like, I'll find the link for you. It's not Letizia's baby, though...
Pleasee smilla i love to see it.

lapopdiva said:
Pleasee smilla i love to see it.

Okay, somehow I can't copy and paste the URL, but here's what you can do:
go to:

http://www.kongehuset.no

then click

kongefamilien (left margin)

then click

dagens familie (middle)

then click

Prinsessen

and then you've got lots of baby pictures plus a link to the video.

Hope you'll find it!

Lapopdiva, it's too bad we can't attach a special bell to your laptop that would ring when one of us hears that Letizia is in the hospital!!

In Spain already it is time to be going to sleep, so up to tomorrow. Already we will see if this had something of certainly or was only another rumor more. I hope that the journalists calm down the weekend.;)

Emily said:
Lapopdiva, it's too bad we can't attach a special bell to your laptop that would ring when one of us hears that Letizia is in the hospital!!

I think emily that when that happend i'm so tired that i don't even hear the bell.Because now my eyes is more closed than open.I thing i'm going to bed.Tonight is LULa's turn to stay awake:D She's spanish, so it's her job!! :D :D
Sorry LULA!! ;)

lula said:
In Spain already it is time to be going to sleep, so up to tomorrow. Already we will see if this had something of certainly or was only another rumor more. I hope that the journalists calm down the weekend.;)

Yes lula here in Holland too.But you can't go to sleep.It's You're turn to stay on guard for if something happend over there in spain.:D

Smilla said:
Okay, somehow I can't copy and paste the URL, but here's what you can do:
go to:

http://www.kongehuset.no

then click

kongefamilien (left margin)

then click

dagens familie (middle)

then click

Prinsessen

and then you've got lots of baby pictures plus a link to the video.

Hope you'll find it!

Thank smilla. tommorow i will check the video.Now i'm going to sleep.
0681.gif

omg....i'm so excited...haha...can't wait until when the baby finally comes out....haha.....i've been checking the web so often that i think i'm going nuts!!!!!

btw...does anyone on if Letizia's going to have natural birth or by casearian section?

Last edited by a moderator:
bigheadshirmp said:
btw...does anyone on if Letizia's going to have natural birth or by casearian section?

In the last couple of day romours appeared on spanish press that she would have a C section booked for October 31. Others say that she will give birth very soon because she wants to have a natural delivery and so, being her so tiny, doctors don´t want that the baby grows too much.

Talk about baby fever around here! :p

What is Felipe's schedule like over the next few weeks? Is it relatively clear in case he needs to spend some time at the hospital with Letizia and his new baby? (I think of this because my cousin just had a baby and her husband missed the birth of their first child by 24 hours because he was on a business trip.)

And I guess Letizia is resting up from now on? No more royal duties in the next few weeks?

I know how you feel lapodiva -- I'm excited for the baby too and I've never met them! :D Baby fever is contagious I guess, even if the baby is to be born in Spain and I'm all the way in Canada!

This is so exciting. I have set my TIVO to record all showings of the news from Spain. I love that my satellite gets the Spanish TV station.

The small Infante or Infanta continues inside her mother. Said the journalists are mad and they will finish for us madmen return to all. And now it is 4 days of vacations, I imagine that the rumors relax, though more of a journalist will remain without rest...

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2005/10/28/espana/1130499885.html

Quite ready in the Clinic Ruber for the childbirth of the Princess of Asturias

ELMUNDO.ES MADRID. - The photographers already have begun to take positions opposite to the Clinical Ruber Internacional of Madrid, in which the Princess of Asturias will give birth. The Royal Household, with the collaboration of the Town hall of the capital, has installed a tent opposite to the medical center to give " all the facilities " to the professionals who will cover the information.
Still there are small the reporters 'stationed' in the surrounding areas of the clinic but the installation of the tent and the rumors of last days it brings over of the imminence of the childbirth has put in guard to all the drafts. " The Princes are calm and happy and Letizia is very well ", has indicated a speaker of the Royal Household.

Zarzuela insists that to the illumination of the Princess of Asturias still has, officially, approximately fifteen days, though it might go forward, as suggested to the journalists the own Prince last October 12. Just in case, some graphical reporters, since one of AFP counts, "they" 'delimit' their territory in the zone saved for them.
The Royal Household has made clear that the installation of the tent answers to the desire of " giving all the facilities in order that one works well ". The dais on which there will place the graphical reporters, of staggered form, it has placed the Town hall of Madrid, according to sources of Zarzuela, which they frame this help in the habitual collaboration between the Royal Household and the institutions.
(...)

Alexandria said:
(...)

What is Felipe's schedule like over the next few weeks?
(...)
And I guess Letizia is resting up from now on? No more royal duties in the next few weeks?
(...)

About Felipe, i don´t his agenda, but Letizia will not have any more duties. The King said it a couple of days ago, that her doctor advice her not to go to Asturias a not to have any more duties until the birth.

lula said:
The small Infante or Infanta continues inside her mother. Said the journalists are mad and they will finish for us madmen return to all. And now it is 4 days of vacations, I imagine that the rumors relax, though more of a journalist will remain without rest...

Pour journalists, the weather in Spain it´s quite terrible at the moment, very rainy, and forcasts say that will stay like this for few days. They will all get wet expecting in from of the ruber Clinic :p.

The images from the Hola Special

purple_platinum said:
looks like the press has now stationed themself outside Clinica Ruber in Madrid (from ANP)

I have nothing against Letizia, but I just wish she could give birth in a palace or her own home so that the other patients are not disturbed. I mean, I don't think child birth is any easier for the other mums at the clinic just because they are not going to give birth to the future heir of the Spanish throne!

Anyway, best of luck to Letizia I hope it all goes smoothly ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
mmm, so Letizia may give birth earlier than it has been said before that in November, but anyway i wish all the best wishes for the mum-to-be and the baby.

melissajames said:
I have nothing against Letizia, but I just wish she could give birth in a palace or her own home so that the other patients are not disturbed. I mean, I don't think child birth is any easier for the other mums at the clinic just because they are not going to give birth to the future heir of the Spanish throne!

I doubt that they would let other patients suffer or be at risk because Letizia is there. She has as much right to be in a hospital setting to ensure the safe delivery of her child. At least they are preparing and people won't have to be moved in a rush when the time comes.

Last edited:
melissajames said:

all the crown princess in europe gave birth to the heir to the throne in hospitals nowadays anyways (recently...Mary....then Maxima...Mette Marit..and Mathilde)....it's always disturbing other ppl...but ...they are the crown princess of their own country...i guess no one would think that they're that troublesome..

besides..wouldn't giving birth at home for a women's first baby kinda dangerous since if god forbid...any complications with the labor....then they'll needa rush to the hosptial anyways...so why not stay there during the whole labor thingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom