The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
It can be a bit out of topic, but what do you think: how many kids will they have? During the engagement ceremony Felipe said, that they wont to have less than 5. And you, what do you think?
Eso no lo podemos decidir del todo, pero, bueno, la intención es que, bueno, quizá por encima de dos y por debajo de cinco.
We can't say this for sure, but, well, the intention is, well, maybe more than two and less than five.

He said more than two and less than five, so we are loooking forward to three or four babies

Old 09-13-2005, 02:20 PM
Aristocracy

Can't she handle that many pregnancies? I mean she is so skinny....:)

Old 09-13-2005, 02:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlb825
Can't she handle that many pregnancies? I mean she is so skinny....:)
Well, having one at a time and with reasonable space between them, I don't see why she wouldn't be able to handle three or four pregnancies
Old 09-14-2005, 10:22 AM
Courtier

Talking

http://www.elmundo.es/especiales/gps...etiziapremama/

Sketches for Princess Letizia
Old 09-20-2005, 12:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.antena3.com/a3n2004/servl...si&id=10006049

Businessmen of Benalmádena give to the Princes of Asturias the cradle of their baby
For lack of a few months for the birth of the son of the Princes of Asturias, the future inheritor already has own cradle. It is valued for 18.000 Euros and already it has been accepted by the Royal House. She has been financed by eight companies of Benalmádena's of Malaga locality.
During the last four months, more than fifty craftsmen have been employed at its design. It is done of wrought metal and itsdimensions are those of any newborn child's cradle. The motives of the decoration are Andalusian, with latticeworks that show the figure of the shield of the Asturias and to the foot the shield of Andalusia.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:14 PM
Courtier

Smile

Una cuna para el heredero
http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/inicio/...O=100000076943
Old 09-20-2005, 12:37 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm
Translation:

The NGO "Yo? Producto andadaluz" will offer the Princes of Asturias an artisan cradle for the baby that will be born within two months. The piece can be contemplated during the next fifteen days in the House of Culture of Benalmádena (Malaga), before arriving at the royal residence. The cradle was designed by the engineer Miguel Martin Borrego and about twenty Andalusian people have worked on it. It is made in bronze and stainless steel, and the design counts on Andalusian motifs. The piece costs 18000 €.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:55 PM
Courtier

Talking

VIDEO http://www.antena3.com/a3n2004/servl...si&id=10006049
Old 09-20-2005, 03:18 PM
Majesty

today, reporter maria angeles alcazar said that the date of birth of the baby will be around the 5th and 10th of november.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-20-2005, 04:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
today, reporter maria angeles alcazar said that the date of birth of the baby will be around the 5th and 10th of november.
The journalists do not put in agreement. The own Letizia said another day that was by the ends of November. The baby will be able to improve or to be slow, but what is clear is that the journalists change the date every little.
Own Alcazar is contradicted, she said that the advertisement of the pregnancy had done to itself when Letizia was of 11weeks, that had to advance it a bit for the topic of the official trip and the possible inconveniences of the Princess. If she was of 11 weeks tha baby is by the ends of the month not by the beginning, and now she says this. The above mentioned thing that does not have it very clear. I believe that the problem is that they it count per months instead of per weeks that it is the correct thing and get confused.
Old 09-23-2005, 02:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

http://epoca.es/wp/?page_id=11

http://epoca.es/wp/wp-content/portadaepoca.pdf (COVER OF THE MAGAZINE)
Why Zarzuela hides the sex of the son of Letizia?

The scientific advances do not create any problem, nor do necessary to wait for the safe ones
Little two months of the lighting of the first-born of Princes de Asturias, the Real House continues hiding the sex of the creature, a man who could receive the name of Pablo. Why?

Thursday 15 of September. 19:00 hours. The princess of Asturias, that that day celebrates his to trigésimotercer embarrassed birthday of seven months, accompanies to the Heir in the presentation of the New Dictionary of the Student, that takes place in the Foundation Rafael of the Pine, in Madrid. At the end of the act, while in the room the applause of the assistants to the words pronounced by the prince still resonates, Letizia is boarded by a veteran journalist: "Congratulations, Height. How it takes the pregnancy?”

Always complaciente with the informers to whom it considers of FIAR - nothing that to see with chusma of paparazzi that this summer roamed by the Club of Sea of Palm, inviting to the principesca pair flee from Marivent course to the island of Corfú -, Letizia trusts to its interlocutor some details of its next maternity. And in a while of the conversation, capably perhaps induced by the journalist, to the princess it is heard say to him before the general incredulity: "No, not..., we have not wanted to know the sex of the baby".

Fulfilled mission. Surpassed test. to advance events, nothing. Ever since, at the end of May, TIME kept awake that the first-born of the princes of Asturias will be man, the tactics of the Real House have not been other than the one to play the confusion with the press.

In agreement with version official - same which the heirs spread the these days in meetings of friends and identical one to whom Letizia was in charge to transmit the veteran journalist -, nor the dilemma of the constitutional reform who would derive from the birth of a girl nor the stratospheric obtained scientific advances in the field of the prenatal diagnosis have dissuaded the princes of their persistence to live the happy delay in the ignorance.

Calculated strategy?Manifest irresponsibility? When, in the middle of November, the future queen gives to light to her first-born in the Ruber clinic the International of Madrid, whole Spain and part of the foreigner will vibrate with the news of the real natalicio. To blow of special marathon in the public and deprived televisions. The kiosks, flooded those days of editions extra of the magazines.

The arrival to the world of the first-born of the heirs will shoot the image of Corona in the ranking of affection of the Spaniards. And its mediatic management has been calculated to the millimeter in the Palace of the Zarzuela. Why to ruin so successful operation of marketing keeping awake inopportunely substantial details like the one of the sex of the creature?

In opinion of some of the experts consulted by this weekly magazine, the hermetism of the Real House has something to see with that I haul of magic and so necessary mystery to the own survival of the monarchy. But also with a tradition nonwritten of the real families, hardly sustainable nevertheless in century XXI, within the framework of a constitutional monarchy the whose Magna Carta still establishes the masculine preference in the succession to Corona.

By Maite Alfageme.
Old 09-25-2005, 04:55 AM
Nobility

The course of the real pregnancy

LA CORTE CELESTIAL, MARIÁNGEL ALCÁZAR - 25/09/2005

The past Monday, the Kings inaugurated the school year in a school of Fuerteventura; but put to speak of new seasons, no like which it waits for to the real family , in something more of a month, will extend his nónima with the birth of the "creature", denomination that the King uses when he talks about the baby who waits for princess Letizia, call to be in his day the successor of his successor. If, as Don Juan said, the monarchy is a chain and each one of its holders a link, is clear that the first son of the princes of Asturias will not be a more real grandson , but the real grandson for excellence. Because treatment excellence are the children Marichalar and Urdangarin, but the creature Borbón Ortiz will be infant/to and when it takes place the relief in the throne will be prince or princess of Asturias.

Doña Letizia, in that stratospheric trip that she initiated after beginning her relation with Don Felipe, is on the verge of arriving at the moon. Her lighting is worthy of record: the first woman in the history of Spain born outside a real family who will give light to a future king and the first princess of Asturias who will be mother in Spain and will make in life and exercise of a king. Doña Sofía gave light to Don Felipe with Franc like Chief of State; Doña Maria was mother of Don Juan Carlos in exile and Doña Victoria Eugenia was queen when she was mother for the first time. The historical importance and until the anecdotal one of the event is of which they would give to write a book.

While the moment arrives, the Princes continue fulfilling their official activities and showing which is the criterion with which they confront them. The image of princess Letizia, next to Don Felipe, sitting in a table of work in a hotel of Milan with Spanish industralists of the sector of the footwear is demonstrative of the determined will of Doña Letizia of not to be pure consorte, although it is in favor she is there indeed of her condition of wife of. Contradictions of which it is not possible to be escaped when he belongs himself to an institution that is forced to tilt between tradition and modernity without the faithful of the balance moves a millimeter.

According to the count of those that know the accounts of the real pregnancy, the happy event will not take place before the 5 nor after the 12 of November, unless the future infant/a (if there is to bet, bet by the varoncito(BOY)) is decided by him/herself the day in which full of joy to their parents, grandparents and by step he/she enters history.
http://www.lavanguardia.es/web/20050...193720776.html
Old 09-25-2005, 05:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

The journalists do not put in agreement on the date in which the baby will be born, all the sources in appearance are trustworthy, because in this case the dates that I have read give them persons who are in the habit of being informed well. But in this case they range from beginning until the ends of the month, so sure nobody knows it
Old 09-25-2005, 05:19 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
The journalists do not put in agreement on the date in which the baby will be born, all the sources in appearance are trustworthy, because in this case the dates that I have read give them persons who are in the habit of being informed well. But in this case they range from beginning until the ends of the month, so sure nobody knows it
I know one thing for shure, I don't know anything off the day of birth of this baby.I just translate the article.But do you know what i'm hoping for?That the baby born in Asturias! Yes i know is to soon,But i realy realy want that baby give light in Asturias.And i also already see the scenario how it's gonna happen!I can't wait!!
Old 09-25-2005, 06:10 AM
Royal Highness

I thought I had read Dona Letizia herself said the birth was to take place at the end of november, maybe early december. Is this a tactic like the one the Netherlands family is familiar with?
And about a son named Pablo, hasn't Cristina already a son named Pablo? There would be two Pablo amongst the cousins.
Old 09-25-2005, 06:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielane
I thought I had read Dona Letizia herself said the birth was to take place at the end of november, maybe early december. Is this a tactic like the one the Netherlands family is familiar with?
And about a son named Pablo, hasn't Cristina already a son named Pablo? There would be two Pablo amongst the cousins.
It is what says this magazine, Mari Ángeles Fortress was thinking that if he was a child it might be call Carlos. All sound speculations and we will see that it happens finally.
The certain thing is that the election of the name is complicated especially if he is a male. The election of a traditional name in the Spanish Monarchy, can bring problems because to the majority they can be been by a historical problem that does that it does not please. Besides if they have to worry about not repeating any name of the cousins it is another complication. I imagine that they will end up by choosing a name that they like import for them the critiques that will exist in any case.

As for it of the tactics not. Really when the pregnancy promised to be, some commentaries made think that it announced one advanced a few days for the official trip and that the Princess was not exactly of 3 months, for what the most probable date if it would be ends of November. This date the father of Letizia commented, and the King who always tends to delay it he spoke of December.
So it seems to me that nobody knows anything safely, it without telling that the baby can decide when it is born.
Only we can only wait, which is sure is that the journalists are very impatient.
Old 09-25-2005, 06:29 AM
Royal Highness

I'm note sure they can choose any nam they like for the heir of the throne. I mean, does someone imagine a future prince of Asturias Don Kevin?
But I agree it's a very difficult exercice to choose a name (even for non-royals parents), so...
Old 09-25-2005, 06:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielane
I'm note sure they can choose any nam they like for the heir of the throne. I mean, does someone imagine a future prince of Asturias Don Kevin?
But I agree it's a very difficult exercice to choose a name (even for non-royals parents), so...
I do not believe that they were choosing this name!
What I want to say is that they will choose some assurance of the family, but they will choose the one that they like. It is true that in a family normal to choose the name of a baby is a problem, and in a Royal Family with the whole country thinking must belong to madmen.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Courtier

When is she due?

www.one.org
Old 10-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Courtier

early november according to the offical press release

Closed Thread