Princess Letizia is admitted to Hospital!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paty

Heir Apparent
City
Madrid
Country
Spain
Last edited:
Finally !! i hope everything goes well...

wow! how quick! i actually was checking these days to see if letizia was admitted and i just saw the news at el mundo. i can't wait! hopefully we will know the name of the new infanta soon.

the newspaper mentioned that letizia was admitted at 1pm, so she has only been there for 15 minutes already and the newspapers (and of course, our forum) is already updated!

La Princesa de Asturias ingresa en la clínica para el nacimiento de su segunda hija | elmundo.es

the article mentions that they came in a car that entered through the front door. no more info :(

So the new infanita is coming! :) Hope everything goes well with mother and daughter.

just to say... i had the impression the birth was going to be on the 29th! :) for once i am right with dates.

Getting ready to head off to church so will send up a prayer for the family! I know they're excited and possibly a little nervous as they wait for the new baby to arrive.:wub: :)

Good luck to the Princess! We are all hoping the best for her and the new Infanta!

Just back from church to this wonderful news. Unfortunately I have to leave soon to visit another new baby :flowers:

In Spain, it is said " that should have a short hour ", I hope that it is like that for her and for us:lol: . The Queen is going to have to come directly from the airport to the clinic.

Hi everyone! Yes, I knew it and I got myself out of bed to come check and sure enough a baby is on her way.

New baby! :flowers: Leonor are a older sister :) Nice family :)

What, What, No shots? What are doing all the photographes posted in front of the Ruber's Clinic? Hello dear fellows it's not the hour of the tapas neither the sangria....:lol: The new:bunny: is coming, get awake:clap:

OMG OMG I'm so excited!!! Hopefully all will be great with Mum and Daughter :flowers:

Hurrraaa! I hope everything will be ok with Letizia and the baby and we will soon see happy father speaking about the infantita :flowers:

Does anyne know how long she was in labor with Leonor? Just to see about how long it could be for us to wait. Although I know it's not a given every pregnancy is different.

I'm just so happy I didn't miss this. I was a little concerned I would be in classes or asleep when the baby decided to come. Two weekends back to back with royal births! That's really something special!

Aurora810 said:
Does anyne know how long she was in labor with Leonor? Just to see about how long it could be for us to wait. Although I know it's not a given every pregnancy is different.

With Leonor the labor was long I think because in the end she had a caesarian due to non-progression:flowers:

crm2317 said:
With Leonor the labor was long I think because in the end she had a caesarian due to non-progression:flowers:

Oh that's right I temporarily forgot she had Leonor by caesarian.

How exciting! If they did arrive through the front door of the clinic, that is brave of them considering the hordes of photographers waiting across there for days. Letizia must just be in the early stages of labor, so this could be a long wait.

Anyway, good luck to Letizia! I'm looking forward to knowing the name that they'll choose for the baby and to hearing Felipe speak later about the birth of his second daughter. And of course, to photos especially in the coming days!

I hope it all goes well this is my second babywatch. I was there for Ariane's but missed lillepigen's as I was on holiday.

I have to leave to visit my cousin's new baby boy I hope nothing happens while I'm gone!:flowers:

On which Spanish website do you watch the news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom