Princess Letizia is admitted to Hospital!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:
That everything goes well and the infanta is born soon.:lucky: :lucky: :wizard:

Last edited by a moderator:
althea said:
Finally!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:
That everything goes well and the infanta is born soon.:lucky: :lucky: :wizard:

yessssss.. Soon we will see the sweet little face of the infantita!!:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that this is a naturalbirth, therefore we will see the new infantita very soon:wub:

i hope so too lauritas, but i have the impression it may be a c-section as well, as that is how leonor was born, but perhaps letizia's uterus can do it this time without help :) and we will see the happy family in a really short time!

the report 20 minutos is making is great. i hope they get more information and keep updating the "birth of the infanta, minute by minute". i can't wait to know her name! hopefully it shouldn't take long (letizia is being there for almost 4 hours)....

magnik said:
I hope that she will birth today too. She was admitted to the hospital but with the cramps or not? Maybe she was admitted becouse she decided to have next C-section tomorrow?

No, she was definitely admitted to give birth to the baby. Felipe said a while ago, no c-section was planned, and they would let nature take it's course. So she was not admitted to have a c-section tomorrow. She could of course have a c-section if the birth doesn't progress, but hopefully this can be prevented

Paloma Rocasolano, mother of the princess has arrived at the clinic at 16:45 She was seen wearing black trousers and a jacket with cuadros and she waved at the press before entering the clinic. I havent found any pictures yet

Last edited:
I heard in TVE that while being admitted Letizia had some contractions, but she was very calm (don't think that could be said about Felipe! :lol:).

The pink banner in 20minutos is so cute!!:wub:Leonor and her sister holding hands...

I hope that too, laurita!! .. The important thing is that the girl is born healthy

The present head of the House of the King,Alberto Aza, arrives at the Rúber clinic

The present head of the House of the King,Alberto Aza, arrives at the Rúber clinic

Is he here to be a "witness" for the royal birth? It was a tradition in France for example...

On April 29 the new-born Infanta shares birthday with:

Maud Angelica Behn (23 Aprill 2004 - )
Princess Benedikte of Denmark (1944-)
Archduchess Alice von Habsburg-Lothringen (1941-)
Princess Alexandra von Hohenzollern (1960-)
Prince Heinrich von Hannover (1961-)
Alexander II Tsar of Russia

Last edited:
come on out infanta.. we've been eagerly awaiting your arrival for quite some time now!! please don't keep us waiting anymore.. :)

come on out infanta.. we've been eagerly awaiting your arrival for quite some time now!! please don't keep us waiting anymore.. :)

exactly! and everyone is waiting to admire your pretty face...and find out your name too:lol:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom