Princess Letizia is admitted to Hospital!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wub::wub:Finally:wub::wub::wub:... I hope everything goes great, and in a few hours the litlle one would be out:flowers:

Nawal said:
Four new pincess no? Ariane, Haya, Lille Prinsessen and now new Infanta:rolleyes:.

There were two little princesses born in Jordan this month. Also a little boy born recently but that might have been last month. Not sure which month for the little boy, all my months and weeks for all these births are running together. :wacko:

Yeah! That's great news. I'm so exited, just read the news a minute ago. Can't wait to her the new babies name. Hope everything goes well and the birth will be by natural way.

EEE! Last weekend I woke up and checked TRF and it was babywatch for Mini-Mary, lillepigen, and today I wake up and it's babywatch for the infantita! So Exciting!

Here's to a quick and easy labor for Letizia, and a healthy, happy, adorable baby!

ANP Beeldbank

Nurses stand on the balcony of the Ruber Internacional Clinic in Madrid where the car carrying Spain's Princess Letizia of Asturias and her husband, Crown Prince Felipe of Asturias, arrived, 29 April 2007. Princess Letizia is to give birth to her second child

after watching that pic, I'm guessing that they cameras couldn't see the main entrance from where they were positioned, and that they weren't expecting her so as to get into place- then a photog could run and get a pic of the car parked.

Well, it's a good excuse for me to keep putting those errands off....

How exciting! Soon there will be a new little Infanta!

lula said:
The Prince did not announce the name, the advertisement was before. But I remember the first was for SMS to the journalists and then the official communique. Later the Prince appeared.;)

Sorry ,i was mistaken:blush:

Welcome to TRF Lantash! What an exciting event for you to begin

My babywatches:
- Princess Ingrid-Alexandra
- Prince Sverre Magnus
- Princess Amalia
- Princess Alexia
- Princess Ariane
- Prince Gabriel
- Prince Emanuel
- Prince Christian
- Princess ?
- Infanta Leonor
- At this moment Infanta ?

Finally! :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is my third babywatch this month!
Hope everything will be fine with both mother and daughter!:flowers:

At least with this birth I'm feeling as though we are all in the know as far as what is going on. I didn't have that feeling with Mary's delivery at all. I think she was at the hospital and in labor for quite awhile before it was reported. Just my own thinking.

This is exciting. This is the first time I've ever done a babywatch here on TRF. :) I hope that everything goes well for the Prince and Princess during the birth of the new Infanta.

Una Princesa a la que abandonó el 'orbayu' | elmundo.es

A Princess who was left by “orbayu”
MADRID. - A splendid sun warmed up Madrid when Letizia Ortiz has been admitted to the Rúber clinic to give birth to her second daughter, putting aim to the legend according to which the Princess of Asturias is always accompanied by “orbayu” in the greatest moments of her life. “Orbayu”, as it is denominated in Asturias, native land of the Princess, is fine and constant rain, has been a too faithful companion of the Princess in her great days, since her commitment with the heir to the throne was known, and, although the time is scrambled, this morning was sunny.
(...)

-----
Anyway, the weather forecast says it should be a rainy day in Madrid.

Let's hope for a healthy baby! Good luck to the parents and baby sister!!

Easy labour for mother and safe arrival for the baby.
Hope we'll have the happy news soon! :)

Lauritas, have you seen Leti's mother? Has she already arrivied to the hospital?

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Lauritas, have you seen Leti's mother? Has she already arrivied to the hospital?

Paloma Rocasolano has arrived at the hospital according to 20minutos.es she arrived approximately at 15.00. I haven't seen any pictures though. And According to the same page, Sofia is on her way back to madrid

princess leonor said:
Paloma Rocasolano has arrived at the hospital according to 20minutos.es she arrived approximately at 15.00. I haven't seen any pictures though. And According to the same page, Sofia is on her way back to madrid

Is this done in Spain that the mother of the mother-to-be turns up at the hospital?

Smilla said:
Is this done in Spain that the mother of the mother-to-be turns up at the hospital?

I would say in most cases it is. Especially if it is a close family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom