Princess Letizia is admitted to Hospital!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually kind of think the photographers might have just been nice and not taken pics of her going in. Because surely they recognized the car right away. Especially since it's daytime. I can see that one would be a little uncertain if it was dark out. Could there be a little agreement between the photographers and the royal house concerning pics of her going in? Because they were there last time too and no actual pics of her going in just pics of the car. I have to say though I'm glad there are no pics of her going in as it seems like it would be crossing a line, just my opinion. Princess or not who wants 100 cameras pointing in your direction when you are trying to get into a hospital in all the pain that one is in.

The press is waiting the arrive of Paloma Rocasolano ;)

detta said:
On which Spanish website do you watch the news?

you can check newsagency EFE or newspapers el mundo, el pais or abc.

Aurora810 said:
I actually kind of think the photographers might have just been nice and not taken pics of her going in. Because surely they recognized the car right away. Especially since it's daytime. I can see that one would be a little uncertain if it was dark out. Could there be a little agreement between the photographers and the royal house concerning pics of her going in? Because they were there last time too and no actual pics of her going in just pics of the car. I have to say though I'm glad there are no pics of her going in as it seems like it would be crossing a line, just my opinion. Princess or not who wants 100 cameras pointing in your direction when you are trying to get into a hospital in all the pain that one is in.

Thats a good point Aurora810. This is a happy day for the couple and they should be able to enjoy this experience without flashbulbs in their face

I hope everything will be ok with Letizia and the new Infanta!

this is exiting news! Good its sunday so one can follow this "babywatch". I´ve missed all the others ;)

Woah ! Finally !

Good luck to Princess Letizia, I hope everything goes well.:flowers:

Hihi, I had a feeling it would be before May ! And the 29th it is ! :lol:

Last edited:
I had the feeling it would be April 29th (Also guessed it in the correct thread) so I'm hoping the baby will be born before 24.00

This is my third baby watch !

1: Prince Christian Valdemar Henri John of Denmark
2: Princess Ariane Wilhelmina Maxima Inez
3: Infanta Eugenia (?) de Todos los Santos

And some of Mini Mary :flowers:

Last edited:
If I remember well prince Felipe when Leonor was born was showing with a huge smile how big she was. I hope that we will seen this gesture today...

Do you think she will be born before 18h?

Is today!! some one wine the date poll?? Eh eh eh eh eh, is today, today 29 of april a new princess is born :ROFLMAO: :clap: :punk:

This is my third birth also. So glad I didn't miss it.

And for me it's the 3rd baby watch this month!!! :lol: I'm so happy it's not by night! Besides our April girls, I also followed Irene, Alexia and a little bit of Leonor, but I went to sleep 2 hours before Leo was born.

How many hours before Leonor was born ? How many hours did Leonor's birth last ?

Sorry this possibly is a very stupid question. But keep in mind I have never had a baby myself not yet at least. So if Letizia has the baby by c-section then will it be much quicker? Or do they wait until labor progresses to a certain stage? I'm unclear on the differences in progression, between a natural birth and a c-section.

MissSaga said:
How many hours before Leonor was born ? How many hours did Leonor's birth last ?

Seven Hours!

Then we can expect something about the half of that, right ? The second birth is always quicker ..

I don't normally follow the Spanish royals, but I wish Letizia a safe delivery and a healthy baby girl.

Three new princesses in one month!!!It's wonderful!!!

I wish Letizia an easy delivery, and a healthy second daughter!!:wub:

In just a few hours we´ll know the name !!!

Seven hours really doesn't seem that long to me especially for a first child. I thought the average was around 10-12 hours for first births. So I'm thinking she had a c-section for other reasons than the lack of progression of her labor.

so exciting....wishing her a safe, smooth and easy delivery and a healthy baby girl!!!

Where will the name of the new infantita be announced first? By Prince Felipe at the Ruber or in the Casa Real Official site?

ladybelline said:
Three new princesses in one month!!!It's wonderful!!!

Four new pincess no? Ariane, Haya, Lille Prinsessen and now new Infanta:rolleyes:.

ladybelline said:
Where will the name of the new infantita be announced first? By her father or in the Casa Real Official site?

I think that the name will be announced by her father like happened with infanta Leonor:flowers:

Lauritas138 said:
I think that the name will be announced by her father like happened with infanta Leonor:flowers:

The Prince did not announce the name, the advertisement was before. But I remember the first was for SMS to the journalists and then the official communique. Later the Prince appeared.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom