King Felipe's Ex-Girlfriends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I for one couldn´t be more sorry that Isabel Sartorius, a far more suitable bride for Felipe, was treated so poorly. She would have made a perfectly suitable consort for Felipe and if the stories are true that Sofia did not accept her because her parents were divorced then it is very ironic indeed. I wonder if Queen Sofia sometimes looks back to the times when Felipe was dating Isabel in regret, that is something perhaps we will never know.
I only hope that Isabel´s daughter will have a better life than her mother.

I for one couldn´t be more sorry that Isabel Sartorius, a far more suitable bride for Felipe, was treated so poorly. She would have made a perfectly suitable consort for Felipe and if the stories are true that Sofia did not accept her because her parents were divorced then it is very ironic indeed. I wonder if Queen Sofia sometimes looks back to the times when Felipe was dating Isabel in regret, that is something perhaps we will never know.

I absolutely agree with you. Isabel was perfect, her only "default" (parents divorce) was not her own risponsibility!!! And is a huge irony that this only default was sooo easily accepted for Letizia, (being her default)!!!! THIS point should have provoke such an amertume for Isabel, and I think she never overcome being rejected by the SRF for a reason out of her control. Eva Sannum was rejected for what SHE was, Isabel was rejected for what HER PARENTS did.
As for Queen Sofia, I think when Felipe presented Letizia and he threteaned to abdiquate for her, Queen Sofia should have dramatically regretted having rejected Isabel.

The press speaks about some of them, as Fuster, because they are of the Spanish society and go to parties. But the reality is that for years I have not see the Prince with this friends, and that with exception of some weddings, the press have not talked about the prince in their parties. The Prince in his youth was more influenced by these friends, later it seems that he matured. And some of these friends also have now more tidy lives, and others continue thinking that they are 20 years old. The Prince has many friends little known in the press, because they neither go to parties they do not give interviews ... military men, sportsmen, friends of university, businessmen...

Of Isabel Sartorius only we can analyze what has been her life, cannot guess like it might have been. Her father was a Marquess, and she has had a social and economic privileged position. She had the facilities to have a good life and a good work, because in addition many of her friends and boyfriends have helped her.

A relation of few years of youth, though it is with a Prince, does not change your way of see and live the life. For my that she has taken advantage of her "friendship" with the Princess, to throw her new career as commentator of television and personage of society, does not say anything good of her.

The relation with Eve Sannum was longer, more mature, she was much more persecuted and criticized ... and she has re-done her life, has a family, a professional career.

To be relate with the high society does not make you a better candidate for Princess ... be a good person, a friend of friends, worker, responsible, with sense of duty ... is much more important than a useless title of nobility.

What has she done so wrong with her life? Having a child out of wedlock?

Just because your parents have a privileged position doesn't mean that you are going to have an easy life. Everything I've read about her life makes me think that her life was not very happy. And we can't really know how her relationshio with the prince affected her life because we don't know her personally, and it isn't so difficult to think that it really affected her, especially if the rumours are true about how it ended.

And if she has taken advantage of the relationship with Letizia is because she has let her, aren't they close friends? And I doubt that Isabel would have talked to the press about it if those photos of them together were leaked and imo it's better that someone explained the situation rather than let the evil tongues talking nonsense. Or are you saying that Isabel herself leaked them?

Eva Sannum could redo her life easily because she was living in another country, and when she broke up with the prince she used her status as ex to get publicity contracts in Spain.

And imo not one said that being the daughter of a noble makes you a better person but that the SRF were expecting a blue blood prince to marry Felipe and Isabel was a much better candidate than Letizia.

And there wasn't some years ago an article about Felipe and Letizia in a party of some friend of his? Imo he still have the same friends although it's not very commonly reported to the press, I'm sure that Fuster it's still his friend.

For my, Isabel Sartorius's problem it is that of other women of society that appear in the magazines. They have contacts, money, opportunities, the possibility of receiving the best education, of having a good life... and instead of taking advantage of it and working to be women of success ... they end up by not doing anything and finally speaking in a magazine because it is the easiest way to have popularity. I cannot understand that a person who rejects and criticizes the harassment of the press, appears in a magazine giving to the press reason to speak about her, and what is worse, harming others.

I admire and respect more Eva and Letizia, for working to manage to be women of success ... that to Isabel for having born in an important family.

The Princess has never spoken about Isabel, so the press only says what Isabel says, and she has done it, with an exclusive in a magazine and to throw her new career in tv. And everything after by chance they have photographed them together. I am a bit sceptical...

If the family does not speak, if the friends of the whole life do not speak, and for sure that more of once they had wanted to say many things ... why was going to like to the Princess, who wants to appear in the press for her work and not for levities, that this woman speaks.

I don't believe in all this "what could have been". Living or trying to change the past by conjecture is silly. Felipe and Letizia are married, happy and have two beautiful children. That is fact. Whether or not Eva or Isabel would have made a better or comparable spouse to Felipe is just other's preferences. Not applicable to life. Both of these women have gotten on with their lives. If they are not happy, that also is life. Sometimes I believe that some of these messages border on jealousy of the happiness that Felipe has, after long last, found in his present life.

The Princess has never spoken about Isabel, so the press only says what Isabel says, and she has done it, with an exclusive in a magazine and to throw her new career in tv. And everything after by chance they have photographed them together. I am a bit sceptical...

I thought you said in other thread that her career in Tv was before the meeting with Letizia.In Letizia's current events:

She already was collaborating in this television program before the photos.

And I though that it was known that they had some kind of relationship as Letizia wore one of her bags in some summer holidays. If she didn't want to speculate about their relationship or lack of, she should not have wore it.

So you say that Isabel at least had some kind of involvement in the leakage.... Well Letizia cannot say anything to the press because she cannot give interviews so imo it's normal that the only part involved that can talk and resolve the issue does it. Better that letting everyone speculate about what they were reading or whathever. And if it's true and I suppose it is that their children were playing together I suppose that they have a very close relationship. I still doubt that she gave the interview without the approval of the CR.

If the family does not speak, if the friends of the whole life do not speak, and for sure that more of once they had wanted to say many things ... why was going to like to the Princess, who wants to appear in the press for her work and not for levities, that this woman speaks.

To resolve the speculations around their meeting, I don't know about you but I've read many things about it. Better give an official version than letting everyone speculate about it.

I don't think that's completely true. It said Sofia didn't like her because she thought Isabel was a bit emotionally unstable, it might have something to do with her parents' divorce when she was very young (ex. Princess Diana). Maria Carolina, the niece of the Dutch Queen, was one of Sofia's choices for Felipe, she is also from a divorced family.
Isabel has a very complicated family, there were many talks about her stepfather's association with South American crimes and drugs, her uncle was a communist leader. Also the love affair was in the early 90s, the bar was higher at that time. Once Haakon got his way marrying MM, it opened up the doors for other heirs to marry commoners.
Isabel is in debt because of her failed business. I think she gave interviews for money. What other skills did she get to pay her debt ? She never has had a job lasting more than a year before.
The Hola cover is a completely photoshopped picture, she looks at least 15 years younger, 10 kilos lighter in the picture than her actual self IMO.

Melibea, I clarified that she was taking part in a television program before the photo (it is an occasional collaboration and since few months), but many journalists and the majority of the public, they neither knew it, they nor were interested in it, it was passing totally unnoticed. She has a representative of celebrities working for her, so she looked for another way of having advertising. To collaborate in a debate between women on topics of the life is not the problem, it was an honest work ... the problem is what she did later.

Really, is someone interested in what this woman thinks of the princess ? There are many persons in Spain that they can speak about the princess, and more interesting than Isabel Sartorius ... this is only yellow gossip.

The Princess can be more or less friend of Isabel, I neither know it, it nor matters for me. But if Isabel was a friend of the princess, she had respected her and she had not used her for her interview. Because an interview in Hola does not clarify anything, only it lengthens and twists the stories of unnecessary form. She has given to the press what they wanted ... and later she has had the detail of going to have lunch with Peñafiel, that has repeated all their conversation in a television program.

I do not know if she wants to make this personage, or if they are advising her in a terrible way, but I do not believe that it finishes well.

And one more thing, the Prince and the Princess go months, probably years, working in the Prince of Girona Foundation, with the aim to help to the youth. On July 1, they were celebrating the first forum, their most important act, with many interesting persons who were an example. That this woman was appearing one day before in an interview, removing protagonism to the act that with effort and illusion they had prepared ... I am sure that they have not liked at all.

I am very impressed to read that Ms Sartorius is a polyglot who speaks SIX languages...a perfect talent for any Princess or Queen-Consort.

I have always found it surprising and regrettable that CP Letizia, for all her education and professional background, can speak only Spanish. :sad: All of the current Crown Princesses-with the possible exception of Mette-Marit of Norway, are at least bi-lingual.

Perhaps this is why Letizia appears so shy and distant at big Royal gatherings, most recently CP Victoria's wedding celebrations in Sweden. Most of the other Princely wives were chattering away with one another with ease.

Maybe Letizia is limited to only speaking Spanish?

Letizia speaks English with a Spanish accent (since she has never lived in an English speaking country for an extended period of time). She was seen talking with various people (ex. MM, Mathilde, Mary, Nikolaus of Greece and etc) in English without an issue.

Completely agree with you. Isabel invested psychologically and sentimentally with Felipe, and she has been hurt when he broke their relation. Out of this she was absolutely harassed by the paparazzis and she suffered a lot. Whe can not say how she would have behaviored if her life was smoother.

Nobody has a perfect life, the most important is to make the most out of what you have. Had she married Felipe, her whole family would have been scrunitized and harassed by the press endlessly.
The love relationship with Felipe and the harassment from the press were many years ago. The last few years she is the one who has been courting the press, first for her business interest, now probably for her debt.
She is a nice and sweet woman, but she doesn't appear a smart and grounded person to Sofia's liking IMO. I heard Sofia had never liked Felipe's pijo friends (for example Fuster brothers) either.

donnak...I did not realize that Letizia had learned to speak English...at the time of her engagement I remember reading that she spoke only Spanish, so I am happy to hear this.

I think "GROUNDED" is the perfect word to describe Letizia. I am one of the posters who sometimes wishes Felipe had chosen someone else, but there is simply no way to deny that this woman has handled herself flawlessy since her wedding and that Felipe appears more than content with her.

And she has produced two of the most beautiful little girls I have EVER seen in my life. :whistling:

To add to the list of people donnaK has mentioned, Letizia was also seen chatting quite animatedly with Carl Bildt, the current Foreign Minister and ex-Prime Minister of Sweden, at the wedding dinner of CP Victoria. He was seated to her left and I think, another Swedish man, to her right. Presumably, it was in English as Bildt probably does not speak fluent Spanish.

Since seating arrangements at these gatherings and dinner parties are probably put together with the interests and communication abilities of the guests in mind, I think it speaks volumes that she was seated next to Bildt.

donnak...I did not realize that Letizia had learned to speak English...at the time of her engagement I remember reading that she spoke only Spanish, so I am happy to hear this.

I think "GROUNDED" is the perfect word to describe Letizia. I am one of the posters who sometimes wishes Felipe had chosen someone else, but there is simply no way to deny that this woman has handled herself flawlessy since her wedding and that Felipe appears more than content with her.

And she has produced two of the most beautiful little girls I have EVER seen in my life. :whistling:
Letizia definitely speaks English [she was on American TV at one point during the 7/11 act]. Quite a few American TV anchor men commented on her sweet spanish accent and nice looks. She was on You Tube at one point speaking English and I could understand extremely well. Actually no different than Maxima speaking with her accent. Now, I don't know if she was just reading her English from a teleprompter or whether she can speak English "off the cuff" in a proper conversation, but she was speaking {or reading} English and it was not dubbed.

To add to the list of people donnaK has mentioned, Letizia was also seen chatting quite animatedly with Carl Bildt, the current Foreign Minister and ex-Prime Minister of Sweden, at the wedding dinner of CP Victoria. He was seated to her left and I think, another Swedish man, to her right. Presumably, it was in English as Bildt probably does not speak fluent Spanish.

Since seating arrangements at these gatherings and dinner parties are probably put together with the interests and communication abilities of the guests in mind, I think it speaks volumes that she was seated next to Bildt.

Presumably she speaks other languages like the other princesses, one will assume, unfortunately that is not the case. King Constantine was quoted in a Portugues Boat Magazine, as saying, when asked about her, "she seems to be a nice lady but I cannot communicate with her because she does not speak English she speak spanglish and very difficult to understand" that is what Queen Sofia's brother stated in Portugal about Letizia. I dont think King Constantine will be laying to the press, he has no reason to.
Anyway It's not a crime not no speak other languages, although now days it's almost mandatory to get any employment.

Letizia definitely speaks English [she was on American TV at one point during the 7/11 act]. Quite a few American TV anchor men commented on her sweet spanish accent and nice looks. She was on You Tube at one point speaking English and I could understand extremely well. Actually no different than Maxima speaking with her accent. Now, I don't know if she was just reading her English from a teleprompter or whether she can speak English "off the cuff" in a proper conversation, but she was speaking {or reading} English and it was not dubbed.

I am sorry Winnie, but Letizia's reporting from the World Trade Center in NY, where I live was in SPANISH for the TV Station she worked in Spain.
She spoke to ONE person in the street, who happened to be a Puerto Rican New Yorker who spoke Spanish, at no time she spoke English, there are videos to corroborate this.
To compare Maxima of Holland English with Letizia is preposterous. Maxima was Educated at the English-Northlands School in Buenos Aires
She was VP of Germany's Deutsche Bank in New York, USA. Letizia never learned English, neither at the Complutense University in Madrid or in her travels to Mexico. Please.

Presumably she speaks other languages like the other princesses, one will assume, unfortunately that is not the case. King Constantine was quoted in a Portugues Boat Magazine, as saying, when asked about her, "she seems to be a nice lady but I cannot communicate with her because she does not speak English she speak spanglish and very difficult to understand" that is what Queen Sofia's brother stated in Portugal about Letizia. I dont think King Constantine will be laying to the press, he has no reason to.
Anyway It's not a crime not no speak other languages, although now days it's almost mandatory to get any employment.

If I recall correctly, Letizia started her English lessons soon after her engagement and/or marriage. King Constantine's remark was many years ago (2+ years ago?). Since that time Letizia has undertaken many public duties where she had to speak english., e.g. Her visits to New York, Chicago, her conversation with Jane Fonda etc. She may not be very fluent, but she seems to be improving. Wasn't there a pic posted of her talking to MM of Norway during the pre-wedding gala in Sweden.

For her job as Crown princess and future queen, she has to learn English as it is the language of most communication with foreign dignitaries. It stands to reason that the Royal household who was concerned enough about this issue to engage a top-class English tutor for her, would let the tutor go till Letizia has become completely fluent.

PS: It must be hard for her. To learn a new language as she was learning the ways of her new life, keeping a hectic public schedule, babies and then personal tragedies like her sister's death.

I am very impressed to read that Ms Sartorius is a polyglot who speaks SIX languages...a perfect talent for any Princess or Queen-Consort.

I have always found it surprising and regrettable that CP Letizia, for all her education and professional background, can speak only Spanish. :sad: All of the current Crown Princesses-with the possible exception of Mette-Marit of Norway, are at least bi-lingual.

Perhaps this is why Letizia appears so shy and distant at big Royal gatherings, most recently CP Victoria's wedding celebrations in Sweden. Most of the other Princely wives were chattering away with one another with ease.

Maybe Letizia is limited to only speaking Spanish?
I've always understood from royal magazines that Letizia speaks very little English. I thought at one time before her marriage she worked for CNN, but it was the Spanish language version. Mette-Marit speaks English as she spent some time in Australia when she was younger.

She had been taken English classes even before she started dating Felipe. Zarzuela hired an Oxford professor to teach her diplomatic English after the engagement. Constantine's comment was really a few years ago, I doubt they saw each other often except for the wedding or Leonor's baptism before Constantine's comment. She had no problem communicating with the likes of Jane Fonda, Bill/Hillary Clinton, or the royals at Victoria's wedding. If she has Spanish accent, it's understandable since she has never lived at an English speaking country for a period of time. I think this English talk has been getting old. Many people had been blah blah nagging that Daniel couldn't speak English, that just isn't true at the end.

Perhaps Constantine's comment was relevant during the early period of her marriage. Today however, there is a great deal of evidence to show that she does speak English fairly fluently. There are plenty of pictures and videos - especially from Victoria's wedding - of her speaking to MM of Norway, Mathilde of Belgium, Mary, Carl Bildt, etc. Most of them do not speak Spanish.

The members of the Royal Family speak English from children, have had the opportunity of having english babysitters, to live and study out of Spain. Evidently the princess did not have this opportunity, and she could have an English's basic or intermediate level before her wedding, but she has worked in the last years to improve it, and to reach the level of the family.

The Princess belongs to a generation in which or you were a person with money that was going to a private school or was studying out of Spain, or you couldn´t learned english, because the level of the schools was low and some still were teaching French. That generation learned the language being adults, for labor needs. For the spanish it is not strange, the President does not speak english, the previous presidents were not speaking english... The dictatorship, and the isolation that produced, provoked that the english language was not studied, and though the years have passed, and the educational system has improved in this aspect, the english level of the spanish people continues being very low, specially among the adults. Now the situation with the children and the youth is different, many have english lessons of reinforcement and travel abroad to study.

The Spanish language is the second or third language of the world, one of the most studied, official in many international institutions... and it is a language in growth. So the Spanish Royal Family, needs to use less the English, that other royal families whose language only is spoken in their country.

The Queen has lived almost 50 years in Spain, yesterday I listened to her speaking with the sportsmen and she continues without having spanish accent, even there was a moment in which she had aproblem with the name of the city "Johannesburg", she was saying it in english and had to correct herself to say it in spanish.

PS: It must be hard for her. To learn a new language as she was learning the ways of her new life, keeping a hectic public schedule, babies and then personal tragedies like her sister's death.

jjkg, I agree with you about this. On top of all you've already mentioned, she also became CP of Spain, a politically complex country where there are plenty of critics of the monarchy.

I agree, they would not have seated a person whose only interest is fashiom next to the Prime Minister.

I basically agree with how lula has characterized Isabel in her previous posts. She's a complete loser, based on what circles she is coming from and what opportunities she had. During the years, lots of people have tried to help her, offerend job opportunities etc but nothing ever lasted longer than a few months. Now she's ended up talking to / working for the pink press, making use of her "connections". I wonder for how long...

There is no doubt that Isabel is starting her new "career" = financially exploiting her "friendship" to Letizia with the support of the Princes. Letizia didnt have to allow a "private" photo with her or approve the "friendship" subject for the Hola interview - the only subject that Hola was interested in. Maybe the Princes feel sorry for Isabel because she is short of money, Letizia already bought lots of bags from her handbag business a couple of years ago that has gone bust in the meantime. Its quite disturbing that the Princes actively use the media to benefit one of their friends. They could as well have paid her off to remain silent, would have been more dignified for everybody involved.

Whether Isabel would have been a good Princess, I don't know. Sometimes its far better to be an "insider" like her (Letizia still comes across as an "outsider" in the family to this very day) and it doesnt really matter if you are academically intelligent or not as a royal since lots of it, especially for women, is wearing nice clothes and posing for pictures, some small talk will do (something Letizia, who had a competitive professional career as a journalist, still seems to be struggling with). Yes Isabel is lazy and unstable but it could have worked for her advantage as Felipe's wife within the structure of the Royal House that wants their women to be submissive, silent and produce a preferrably male heir.

Really I am bored of reading certain comments. I do not doubt that the King is machist, for age and education, but it does not mean that all the members of the House of the King or the Spanish are. And I do not also believe, that they are desperate for a male, because then all we would have a serious political problem.

What in Spain we have very clearly, is that it is necessary to differ between who occupies a position, and the wife or husband. In the Royal Family there are no persons who have had a more secondary role that the husbands of the Infantas, who have never had an act in solitarily, and they are men. Every person must have the responsibility that corresponds to him or her, and if the person tries to have more, we will criticize him or her.

Queen Sofia is very far from being a submissive woman, she is tremendously responsible towards the Monarchy and towards her children, submissive not. She has managed to make her own life, has acquired her own challenges. She knows that her husband and her son are the protagonists of the Monarchy and that she is there to help them, sometimes from a secondary role, sometimes from a principal role. And she does it well in both circumstances. Probably, only the history will discover how importantly has been the influence of this woman in the history of Spain.

But that it is only a part of her work, her official activity, there is other one very important, she directs and controls personally her own foundation, which invests every year more than one million Euros in social causes around the world, and that is developing in Spain a very important project for the fight against the Alzheimer. Probably her work does not have the repercussion that had to, maybe if she was organizing big parties to collect money or was looking for the support of famous people, she would have it ... but it has never been her way. She is the discreet woman, who can move all her influences to help the others and to support the projects in which she believes.

Although its getting a bit off topic, I'd like to respond to the "Sofia" part.

JC married Sofia for some reasons, one being (and Franco especially liked that part) that she is 100% royal, an "insider", daughter of the Kings of Greece. She also brought along a lot of money, her own money.

Unlike some girlfriend of Felipe or even his wife, Sofia already was somebody when she came into the family, royal and rich, still is somebody, even without JC. Sofia is not a social climber, somebody who makes use of / is interested in the benefits of the institution. And Sofia knows who she is, what has a trendendous impact on her self confidence and her work, and is respected for who she is. Its still a difference if you are Princess Sofia of Greece and become Queen or if you are Letizia Ortiz or Daniel Westling etc, happen to marry a royal and all of a sudden people have to address you as Princess Letizia or Prince Daniel, the same people who have seen you at the grocery store only a few months ago.

Yet Sofia is not outspoken, but only because unlike other royal houses, the Spanish do not want the consort to talk. Even in Sofia's case, a fact that she had to learn again at the age of 70 in connection to the polemic surrounding her authorized biography.

When Letizia did her engagement interviews, it appeared that she thought that her role would develop into a role a la Rania (speaking out on certain topics, tackling issues etc), a complete misjudgement from her side and maybe even Felipe's side, or naitivity.

Fact is that the institution forces the female consort into a certain line that I wouldn't call modern. Women who were born into the royal or noble world, may find it easier or even normal to deal with this kind of life. Women like Letizia, independent and with a professional career, might struggle, because what is appreciated in the "normal" world isnt worth anything in the royal world.

I am not saying that anything was easy for Sofia but at least she didnt have to deal with an identity crisis.

All this makes me wonder if Felipe really is the father of Isabel's daughter, Mencia. It would explain the push to get good PR for Isabel on their part to get her some cash coming in that doesn't come out of their pocket. Or, Isabel has a sex tape starring Felipe, lol, and he doesn't want it getting out. :)-

Really I am bored of reading certain comments. I do not doubt that the King is machist, for age and education, but it does not mean that all the members of the House of the King or the Spanish are. And I do not also believe, that they are desperate for a male, because then all we would have a serious political problem.

What in Spain we have very clearly, is that it is necessary to differ between who occupies a position, and the wife or husband. In the Royal Family there are no persons who have had a more secondary role that the husbands of the Infantas, who have never had an act in solitarily, and they are men. Every person must have the responsibility that corresponds to him or her, and if the person tries to have more, we will criticize him or her.

Queen Sofia is very far from being a submissive woman, she is tremendously responsible towards the Monarchy and towards her children, submissive not. She has managed to make her own life, has acquired her own challenges. She knows that her husband and her son are the protagonists of the Monarchy and that she is there to help them, sometimes from a secondary role, sometimes from a principal role. And she does it well in both circumstances. Probably, only the history will discover how importantly has been the influence of this woman in the history of Spain.

But that it is only a part of her work, her official activity, there is other one very important, she directs and controls personally her own foundation, which invests every year more than one million Euros in social causes around the world, and that is developing in Spain a very important project for the fight against the Alzheimer. Probably her work does not have the repercussion that had to, maybe if she was organizing big parties to collect money or was looking for the support of famous people, she would have it ... but it has never been her way. She is the discreet woman, who can move all her influences to help the others and to support the projects in which she believes.
Lula, I really admire the way you try to explain things from a spanish perspective with so much patience and class:flowers:
I think they are trying to build Letizia up slowly. She had no solo acts in the beginning- now she does. She didnt travel overseas alone for work before, she went to Germany recently. Of course its not such a big deal and it was only the once but that is how the court seems to work. I have no doubt that in 10 years or so, Letizia will definitetly have more work to do and will be given as much importance as Sofia is now. She is the Cp, yes, probably also the member who draws the most crowds (apart from Leonor and Sofia jr) but I like how she is being shown as someone who will have to go through the stages. IMO,it makes no sense for a woman to show up on the royal scene and have her own foundation within a few years. It adds more validity in my eyes if a princess is at least shown to work for it.

and the identity crisis some have referred to is only in the eyes of some posters. Neither Letizia nor any reliable source has ever said anything about her role more than she wants to work hard for spain. everything else is conjecture and assumption. but getting back to topic, its nice if Letizia did indeed buy handbags from Isabel or is trying to quietly help her. She must be very secure in her marriage to be going out of her way to be kind to her husband's ex- not too many ppl would do that.

This Royal Family is of long-term projects. The Foundation of the Queen will not end with her, it is established that the next Queen continues with it.

There would not have been understood that the princess had an excessive protagonism and responsibility from the beginning, it had to be something progressive. The role of Princess did not exist and the husbands of the Infantas did not have official role.

Back
Top Bottom