The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #241  
Old 07-09-2010, 09:28 AM
Wisteria's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Posts: 632
I for one couldnīt be more sorry that Isabel Sartorius, a far more suitable bride for Felipe, was treated so poorly. She would have made a perfectly suitable consort for Felipe and if the stories are true that Sofia did not accept her because her parents were divorced then it is very ironic indeed. I wonder if Queen Sofia sometimes looks back to the times when Felipe was dating Isabel in regret, that is something perhaps we will never know.
I only hope that Isabelīs daughter will have a better life than her mother.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 07-09-2010, 09:40 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
I for one couldnīt be more sorry that Isabel Sartorius, a far more suitable bride for Felipe, was treated so poorly. She would have made a perfectly suitable consort for Felipe and if the stories are true that Sofia did not accept her because her parents were divorced then it is very ironic indeed. I wonder if Queen Sofia sometimes looks back to the times when Felipe was dating Isabel in regret, that is something perhaps we will never know.
I only hope that Isabelīs daughter will have a better life than her mother.
I absolutely agree with you. Isabel was perfect, her only "default" (parents divorce) was not her own risponsibility!!! And is a huge irony that this only default was sooo easily accepted for Letizia, (being her default)!!!! THIS point should have provoke such an amertume for Isabel, and I think she never overcome being rejected by the SRF for a reason out of her control. Eva Sannum was rejected for what SHE was, Isabel was rejected for what HER PARENTS did.
As for Queen Sofia, I think when Felipe presented Letizia and he threteaned to abdiquate for her, Queen Sofia should have dramatically regretted having rejected Isabel.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 07-09-2010, 10:11 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 16,686
The press speaks about some of them, as Fuster, because they are of the Spanish society and go to parties. But the reality is that for years I have not see the Prince with this friends, and that with exception of some weddings, the press have not talked about the prince in their parties. The Prince in his youth was more influenced by these friends, later it seems that he matured. And some of these friends also have now more tidy lives, and others continue thinking that they are 20 years old. The Prince has many friends little known in the press, because they neither go to parties they do not give interviews ... military men, sportsmen, friends of university, businessmen...

Of Isabel Sartorius only we can analyze what has been her life, cannot guess like it might have been. Her father was a Marquess, and she has had a social and economic privileged position. She had the facilities to have a good life and a good work, because in addition many of her friends and boyfriends have helped her.

A relation of few years of youth, though it is with a Prince, does not change your way of see and live the life. For my that she has taken advantage of her "friendship" with the Princess, to throw her new career as commentator of television and personage of society, does not say anything good of her.

The relation with Eve Sannum was longer, more mature, she was much more persecuted and criticized ... and she has re-done her life, has a family, a professional career.

To be relate with the high society does not make you a better candidate for Princess ... be a good person, a friend of friends, worker, responsible, with sense of duty ... is much more important than a useless title of nobility.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 07-09-2010, 11:02 AM
Melibea's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: ****, Spain
Posts: 978
What has she done so wrong with her life? Having a child out of wedlock?

Just because your parents have a privileged position doesn't mean that you are going to have an easy life. Everything I've read about her life makes me think that her life was not very happy. And we can't really know how her relationshio with the prince affected her life because we don't know her personally, and it isn't so difficult to think that it really affected her, especially if the rumours are true about how it ended.

And if she has taken advantage of the relationship with Letizia is because she has let her, aren't they close friends? And I doubt that Isabel would have talked to the press about it if those photos of them together were leaked and imo it's better that someone explained the situation rather than let the evil tongues talking nonsense. Or are you saying that Isabel herself leaked them?

Eva Sannum could redo her life easily because she was living in another country, and when she broke up with the prince she used her status as ex to get publicity contracts in Spain.

And imo not one said that being the daughter of a noble makes you a better person but that the SRF were expecting a blue blood prince to marry Felipe and Isabel was a much better candidate than Letizia.

And there wasn't some years ago an article about Felipe and Letizia in a party of some friend of his? Imo he still have the same friends although it's not very commonly reported to the press, I'm sure that Fuster it's still his friend.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 07-09-2010, 11:46 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 16,686
For my, Isabel Sartorius's problem it is that of other women of society that appear in the magazines. They have contacts, money, opportunities, the possibility of receiving the best education, of having a good life... and instead of taking advantage of it and working to be women of success ... they end up by not doing anything and finally speaking in a magazine because it is the easiest way to have popularity. I cannot understand that a person who rejects and criticizes the harassment of the press, appears in a magazine giving to the press reason to speak about her, and what is worse, harming others.

I admire and respect more Eva and Letizia, for working to manage to be women of success ... that to Isabel for having born in an important family.

The Princess has never spoken about Isabel, so the press only says what Isabel says, and she has done it, with an exclusive in a magazine and to throw her new career in tv. And everything after by chance they have photographed them together. I am a bit sceptical...

If the family does not speak, if the friends of the whole life do not speak, and for sure that more of once they had wanted to say many things ... why was going to like to the Princess, who wants to appear in the press for her work and not for levities, that this woman speaks.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 07-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: many places, United States
Posts: 831
I don't believe in all this "what could have been". Living or trying to change the past by conjecture is silly. Felipe and Letizia are married, happy and have two beautiful children. That is fact. Whether or not Eva or Isabel would have made a better or comparable spouse to Felipe is just other's preferences. Not applicable to life. Both of these women have gotten on with their lives. If they are not happy, that also is life. Sometimes I believe that some of these messages border on jealousy of the happiness that Felipe has, after long last, found in his present life.
__________________
Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet shed on the heel that crushed it - Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 07-09-2010, 03:21 PM
Melibea's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: ****, Spain
Posts: 978
Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post

The Princess has never spoken about Isabel, so the press only says what Isabel says, and she has done it, with an exclusive in a magazine and to throw her new career in tv. And everything after by chance they have photographed them together. I am a bit sceptical...
I thought you said in other thread that her career in Tv was before the meeting with Letizia.In Letizia's current events:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
She already was collaborating in this television program before the photos.

And I though that it was known that they had some kind of relationship as Letizia wore one of her bags in some summer holidays. If she didn't want to speculate about their relationship or lack of, she should not have wore it.

So you say that Isabel at least had some kind of involvement in the leakage.... Well Letizia cannot say anything to the press because she cannot give interviews so imo it's normal that the only part involved that can talk and resolve the issue does it. Better that letting everyone speculate about what they were reading or whathever. And if it's true and I suppose it is that their children were playing together I suppose that they have a very close relationship. I still doubt that she gave the interview without the approval of the CR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
If the family does not speak, if the friends of the whole life do not speak, and for sure that more of once they had wanted to say many things ... why was going to like to the Princess, who wants to appear in the press for her work and not for levities, that this woman speaks.
To resolve the speculations around their meeting, I don't know about you but I've read many things about it. Better give an official version than letting everyone speculate about it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 07-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
I for one couldnīt be more sorry that Isabel Sartorius, a far more suitable bride for Felipe, was treated so poorly. She would have made a perfectly suitable consort for Felipe and if the stories are true that Sofia did not accept her because her parents were divorced then it is very ironic indeed. I wonder if Queen Sofia sometimes looks back to the times when Felipe was dating Isabel in regret, that is something perhaps we will never know.
I only hope that Isabelīs daughter will have a better life than her mother.
I don't think that's completely true. It said Sofia didn't like her because she thought Isabel was a bit emotionally unstable, it might have something to do with her parents' divorce when she was very young (ex. Princess Diana). Maria Carolina, the niece of the Dutch Queen, was one of Sofia's choices for Felipe, she is also from a divorced family.
Isabel has a very complicated family, there were many talks about her stepfather's association with South American crimes and drugs, her uncle was a communist leader. Also the love affair was in the early 90s, the bar was higher at that time. Once Haakon got his way marrying MM, it opened up the doors for other heirs to marry commoners.
Isabel is in debt because of her failed business. I think she gave interviews for money. What other skills did she get to pay her debt ? She never has had a job lasting more than a year before.
The Hola cover is a completely photoshopped picture, she looks at least 15 years younger, 10 kilos lighter in the picture than her actual self IMO.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 07-09-2010, 04:37 PM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 16,686
Melibea, I clarified that she was taking part in a television program before the photo (it is an occasional collaboration and since few months), but many journalists and the majority of the public, they neither knew it, they nor were interested in it, it was passing totally unnoticed. She has a representative of celebrities working for her, so she looked for another way of having advertising. To collaborate in a debate between women on topics of the life is not the problem, it was an honest work ... the problem is what she did later.

Really, is someone interested in what this woman thinks of the princess ? There are many persons in Spain that they can speak about the princess, and more interesting than Isabel Sartorius ... this is only yellow gossip.

The Princess can be more or less friend of Isabel, I neither know it, it nor matters for me. But if Isabel was a friend of the princess, she had respected her and she had not used her for her interview. Because an interview in Hola does not clarify anything, only it lengthens and twists the stories of unnecessary form. She has given to the press what they wanted ... and later she has had the detail of going to have lunch with Peņafiel, that has repeated all their conversation in a television program.

I do not know if she wants to make this personage, or if they are advising her in a terrible way, but I do not believe that it finishes well.

And one more thing, the Prince and the Princess go months, probably years, working in the Prince of Girona Foundation, with the aim to help to the youth. On July 1, they were celebrating the first forum, their most important act, with many interesting persons who were an example. That this woman was appearing one day before in an interview, removing protagonism to the act that with effort and illusion they had prepared ... I am sure that they have not liked at all.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 07-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 4,424
I am very impressed to read that Ms Sartorius is a polyglot who speaks SIX languages...a perfect talent for any Princess or Queen-Consort.

I have always found it surprising and regrettable that CP Letizia, for all her education and professional background, can speak only Spanish. All of the current Crown Princesses-with the possible exception of Mette-Marit of Norway, are at least bi-lingual.

Perhaps this is why Letizia appears so shy and distant at big Royal gatherings, most recently CP Victoria's wedding celebrations in Sweden. Most of the other Princely wives were chattering away with one another with ease.

Maybe Letizia is limited to only speaking Spanish?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #251  
Old 07-09-2010, 06:22 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,309
Letizia speaks English with a Spanish accent (since she has never lived in an English speaking country for an extended period of time). She was seen talking with various people (ex. MM, Mathilde, Mary, Nikolaus of Greece and etc) in English without an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Completely agree with you. Isabel invested psychologically and sentimentally with Felipe, and she has been hurt when he broke their relation. Out of this she was absolutely harassed by the paparazzis and she suffered a lot. Whe can not say how she would have behaviored if her life was smoother.
Nobody has a perfect life, the most important is to make the most out of what you have. Had she married Felipe, her whole family would have been scrunitized and harassed by the press endlessly.
The love relationship with Felipe and the harassment from the press were many years ago. The last few years she is the one who has been courting the press, first for her business interest, now probably for her debt.
She is a nice and sweet woman, but she doesn't appear a smart and grounded person to Sofia's liking IMO. I heard Sofia had never liked Felipe's pijo friends (for example Fuster brothers) either.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 07-09-2010, 06:49 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 4,424
donnak...I did not realize that Letizia had learned to speak English...at the time of her engagement I remember reading that she spoke only Spanish, so I am happy to hear this.

I think "GROUNDED" is the perfect word to describe Letizia. I am one of the posters who sometimes wishes Felipe had chosen someone else, but there is simply no way to deny that this woman has handled herself flawlessy since her wedding and that Felipe appears more than content with her.

And she has produced two of the most beautiful little girls I have EVER seen in my life.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 07-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: , United States
Posts: 74
To add to the list of people donnaK has mentioned, Letizia was also seen chatting quite animatedly with Carl Bildt, the current Foreign Minister and ex-Prime Minister of Sweden, at the wedding dinner of CP Victoria. He was seated to her left and I think, another Swedish man, to her right. Presumably, it was in English as Bildt probably does not speak fluent Spanish.

Since seating arrangements at these gatherings and dinner parties are probably put together with the interests and communication abilities of the guests in mind, I think it speaks volumes that she was seated next to Bildt.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 07-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: many places, United States
Posts: 831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
donnak...I did not realize that Letizia had learned to speak English...at the time of her engagement I remember reading that she spoke only Spanish, so I am happy to hear this.

I think "GROUNDED" is the perfect word to describe Letizia. I am one of the posters who sometimes wishes Felipe had chosen someone else, but there is simply no way to deny that this woman has handled herself flawlessy since her wedding and that Felipe appears more than content with her.

And she has produced two of the most beautiful little girls I have EVER seen in my life.
Letizia definitely speaks English [she was on American TV at one point during the 7/11 act]. Quite a few American TV anchor men commented on her sweet spanish accent and nice looks. She was on You Tube at one point speaking English and I could understand extremely well. Actually no different than Maxima speaking with her accent. Now, I don't know if she was just reading her English from a teleprompter or whether she can speak English "off the cuff" in a proper conversation, but she was speaking {or reading} English and it was not dubbed.
__________________
Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet shed on the heel that crushed it - Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 07-09-2010, 11:40 PM
Principezza Henar's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Paradise Island, Bahamas
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrara View Post
To add to the list of people donnaK has mentioned, Letizia was also seen chatting quite animatedly with Carl Bildt, the current Foreign Minister and ex-Prime Minister of Sweden, at the wedding dinner of CP Victoria. He was seated to her left and I think, another Swedish man, to her right. Presumably, it was in English as Bildt probably does not speak fluent Spanish.

Since seating arrangements at these gatherings and dinner parties are probably put together with the interests and communication abilities of the guests in mind, I think it speaks volumes that she was seated next to Bildt.
Presumably she speaks other languages like the other princesses, one will assume, unfortunately that is not the case. King Constantine was quoted in a Portugues Boat Magazine, as saying, when asked about her, "she seems to be a nice lady but I cannot communicate with her because she does not speak English she speak spanglish and very difficult to understand" that is what Queen Sofia's brother stated in Portugal about Letizia. I dont think King Constantine will be laying to the press, he has no reason to.
Anyway It's not a crime not no speak other languages, although now days it's almost mandatory to get any employment.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 07-09-2010, 11:51 PM
Principezza Henar's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Paradise Island, Bahamas
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
Letizia definitely speaks English [she was on American TV at one point during the 7/11 act]. Quite a few American TV anchor men commented on her sweet spanish accent and nice looks. She was on You Tube at one point speaking English and I could understand extremely well. Actually no different than Maxima speaking with her accent. Now, I don't know if she was just reading her English from a teleprompter or whether she can speak English "off the cuff" in a proper conversation, but she was speaking {or reading} English and it was not dubbed.
I am sorry Winnie, but Letizia's reporting from the World Trade Center in NY, where I live was in SPANISH for the TV Station she worked in Spain.
She spoke to ONE person in the street, who happened to be a Puerto Rican New Yorker who spoke Spanish, at no time she spoke English, there are videos to corroborate this.
To compare Maxima of Holland English with Letizia is preposterous. Maxima was Educated at the English-Northlands School in Buenos Aires
She was VP of Germany's Deutsche Bank in New York, USA. Letizia never learned English, neither at the Complutense University in Madrid or in her travels to Mexico. Please.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 07-09-2010, 11:58 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Principezza Henar View Post
Presumably she speaks other languages like the other princesses, one will assume, unfortunately that is not the case. King Constantine was quoted in a Portugues Boat Magazine, as saying, when asked about her, "she seems to be a nice lady but I cannot communicate with her because she does not speak English she speak spanglish and very difficult to understand" that is what Queen Sofia's brother stated in Portugal about Letizia. I dont think King Constantine will be laying to the press, he has no reason to.
Anyway It's not a crime not no speak other languages, although now days it's almost mandatory to get any employment.
If I recall correctly, Letizia started her English lessons soon after her engagement and/or marriage. King Constantine's remark was many years ago (2+ years ago?). Since that time Letizia has undertaken many public duties where she had to speak english., e.g. Her visits to New York, Chicago, her conversation with Jane Fonda etc. She may not be very fluent, but she seems to be improving. Wasn't there a pic posted of her talking to MM of Norway during the pre-wedding gala in Sweden.

For her job as Crown princess and future queen, she has to learn English as it is the language of most communication with foreign dignitaries. It stands to reason that the Royal household who was concerned enough about this issue to engage a top-class English tutor for her, would let the tutor go till Letizia has become completely fluent.

PS: It must be hard for her. To learn a new language as she was learning the ways of her new life, keeping a hectic public schedule, babies and then personal tragedies like her sister's death.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 07-10-2010, 12:10 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Omaha, United States
Posts: 1,601
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I am very impressed to read that Ms Sartorius is a polyglot who speaks SIX languages...a perfect talent for any Princess or Queen-Consort.

I have always found it surprising and regrettable that CP Letizia, for all her education and professional background, can speak only Spanish. All of the current Crown Princesses-with the possible exception of Mette-Marit of Norway, are at least bi-lingual.

Perhaps this is why Letizia appears so shy and distant at big Royal gatherings, most recently CP Victoria's wedding celebrations in Sweden. Most of the other Princely wives were chattering away with one another with ease.

Maybe Letizia is limited to only speaking Spanish?
I've always understood from royal magazines that Letizia speaks very little English. I thought at one time before her marriage she worked for CNN, but it was the Spanish language version. Mette-Marit speaks English as she spent some time in Australia when she was younger.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 07-10-2010, 01:47 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,309
She had been taken English classes even before she started dating Felipe. Zarzuela hired an Oxford professor to teach her diplomatic English after the engagement. Constantine's comment was really a few years ago, I doubt they saw each other often except for the wedding or Leonor's baptism before Constantine's comment. She had no problem communicating with the likes of Jane Fonda, Bill/Hillary Clinton, or the royals at Victoria's wedding. If she has Spanish accent, it's understandable since she has never lived at an English speaking country for a period of time. I think this English talk has been getting old. Many people had been blah blah nagging that Daniel couldn't speak English, that just isn't true at the end.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 07-10-2010, 04:13 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: , United States
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Principezza Henar View Post
Presumably she speaks other languages like the other princesses, one will assume, unfortunately that is not the case. King Constantine was quoted in a Portugues Boat Magazine, as saying, when asked about her, "she seems to be a nice lady but I cannot communicate with her because she does not speak English she speak spanglish and very difficult to understand" that is what Queen Sofia's brother stated in Portugal about Letizia. I dont think King Constantine will be laying to the press, he has no reason to.
Anyway It's not a crime not no speak other languages, although now days it's almost mandatory to get any employment.
Perhaps Constantine's comment was relevant during the early period of her marriage. Today however, there is a great deal of evidence to show that she does speak English fairly fluently. There are plenty of pictures and videos - especially from Victoria's wedding - of her speaking to MM of Norway, Mathilde of Belgium, Mary, Carl Bildt, etc. Most of them do not speak Spanish.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 1: April 2003 - USCtrojan Royal House of Fashion 162 11-26-2012 10:25 AM
Prince Felipe, Current Events Part 9: September 2008 - October 2011 Her_Majesty Current Events Archive 396 10-26-2011 02:57 AM
Prince Felipe, Current Events Part 8: July - September 2008 Avalon Current Events Archive 150 09-30-2008 03:35 PM
Prince Felipe, Current Events Part 7: April - July 2007 Avalon Current Events Archive 182 07-08-2007 01:16 AM
Prince Felipe, Current Events Part 5: March - December 2006 Anna_R Current Events Archive 189 12-08-2006 04:33 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri habsburg hohenzollern infanta cristina infanta elena infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg ottoman pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince laurent prince pieter-christiaan princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess claire princess elisabeth princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marie princess mary princess of asturias queen letizia queen margrethe queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia spain state visit wedding william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]