Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 47: July - August 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Her_Majesty

Moderator Emeritus
City
Munich
Country
Germany
Welcome to the new thread for the current events
of the Princes of Asturias

The old thread can be found here.

b82qo8.jpg

Before posting please remember:
  • Be respectful of other poster's feelings and opinions. Although we may disagree, there is no need to be rude.
  • This thread is for current events only.
  • Only pictures that you have permission to post may be posted here. Otherwise please post links only.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Audience to the scholarship holders in the edition III of the Program " Scholarships Europe, A university adventure"
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/20080708_fotos_del_dia2/20080708_audiencia_becas_europa.jpg

Audience to the participants in the present edition of the " Leading Program of Scholarships "
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/20080708_fotos_del_dia2/20080708_audiencia_becas_lider.jpg

Letizia's outfit is so casual.

Last edited:
Thanks for pictures giov and lula. Letizia looks beautiful, i love her outfit.

Letizia's outfit is so casual.
I agree : it's really casual. I don't understand how she hasn't yet found a way to get more elegance touch. And she is much too skinny, IMO.

I don't agree with you!! I think she's elegant! her top and her trousers are smart and suit her very well! I like her like that!

What a loverly outfit! I like this colour on her very nice! Looks like it's warm in Madrid as well!

Letizia looks very nice, I like the outfit. The green looks good on her.

The top / colour is pretty but overall too casual, I agree. Felipe is wearing an ugly shiny suit that can usually only be spotted on CP Frederik.

I don't agree with you!! I think she's elegant! her top and her trousers are smart and suit her very well! I like her like that!

Her outfit is nice but she isn't dressed properly at all. This outfit is ok for a vacation but not suitable for an audience.

well maybe Letizia knew that she was amoung young people and something more casual will be the ideal outfit to meet young students ;) but yes indeed it is more like a Mallorca summer vacation outfit:)

The princess looks very beautiful today, it´s nice to see in green for a change.

The outfit is nice but it's too casual for me. As for the Wimbledon match, I actually don't see the couple until Nadal came up to the royal box although I was waiting impatiently to see the couple. Actually, they didn't even know the name of the couple they just said, the prince and the princess at the royal box....

well maybe Letizia knew that she was amoung young people and something more casual will be the ideal outfit to meet young students ;) but yes indeed it is more like a Mallorca summer vacation outfit:)
I guess that I am amoung the few that thinks that Letizia's outfit appropriate for this occasion with youth. To me, Felipe should have been a bit toned down with more casual clothes -- the expensive suit more in tune with an "older people" lunch meeting or late dinner with wife. Plus, if that is the green top that I saw a few weeks ago in Chicago, not a cheap summer vacation outfit item.

Besides, we don't know each of their schedules -- maybe they both had to rush off to other events and wouldn't have the chance to change. They seem to have a really busy schedule, much more than others.

Letizia's outfit is lovely, but as many said before it is way too causal for the event.
It is just strange to see Prince Felipe in a suit and tie and Letizia with a causal summer outfit.
I would like to see that outfit again- but during a outdoor summer event instead.

I agree, I think that outfit is to casual.
It would have looked better if she had worn that outfit on the day they met the spanish soccer team at Zarzuela, and the light blue Boss-dress today.
And.... don't ask me about the awful platform shoes :bang:

I think that she looks beautiful, she doesn't need to wear something more formal, she was prefect for the audience, its almost summer.

It´s very warm in Madrid these days, 29-32 degrees Celsius.
A funny photo from today:
APA-Picturedesk :flowers:

She didn't look that skinny today. I think she had gained some weight the last 2 weeks. Southern Europeans are smaller in general than people from central or northern. You have to look at the vice Prime Minister of Spain and a couple of female ministers to see what 'skinny' really means :lol:.

Letizia's outfit is waaaaay too casual and the horrible shoes --- same old, same old peep toe platforms -- she must get a discount somewhere.
Letizia looks stiff and she is almost painfully thin --- her head looks enormous for her body --- she looks like a bobblehead doll.

There you go!!!!!!!!!!! We almost agreed this was a nice photo and the commentary says, Letizia all in green and under fed (anorexic)

She didn't look that skinny today. I think she had gained some weight the last 2 weeks. Southern Europeans are smaller in general than people from central or northern. You have to look at the vice Prime Minister of Spain and a couple of female ministers to see what 'skinny' really means :lol:.

South Europeans may be shorter but they are definitely not skinnier than the northern Europeans. The truth is that Letizia looked much lovelier when she had a few pounds on her before her marriage. There was a fresh look that has disappeared.

She's beautiful, with casual outfit or not she looked beautiful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom