Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia's Visit to Israel and Palestine: April 11-12, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
marvelous pics..thanx all for posting..thanx monic for this HQ link she looked wonderfull

I went yesterday to Yad Vashem and I was very excited to see the prince and princess.
The truth I was a bit disappointed when I saw Letizia, I expected to see someone more GLAMORISE and I thought she is much prettier.....
She is very very thin. And I didn't like the combination of that green blouse is wasn't anything special.
At some point I got to stand very close to here (like 1 meter away) and I could defiantly say that she looked very touched and sad from what she saw at the Yad Vashem museum , of all the terrible things done to the Jews.

thanks for letting us know about your meeting with the princes!

I went yesterday to Yad Vashem and I was very excited to see the prince and princess.
The truth I was a bit disappointed when I saw Letizia, I expected to see someone more GLAMORISE and I thought she is much prettier.....
She is very very thin. And I didn't like the combination of that green blouse is wasn't anything special.
At some point I got to stand very close to here (like 1 meter away) and I could defiantly say that she looked very touched and sad from what she saw at the Yad Vashem museum , of all the terrible things done to the Jews.

i didn't met her personally yet, and she dissappointed me from the very beggining, since she was felipe's fiancee... i'll never forget when she replied: "dejame terminar"("let me finish") to felipe, interrupting him at the engagement press conference...

thanks for telling us your experience...

i didn't met her personally yet, and she dissappointed me from the very beggining, since she was felipe's fiancee... i'll never forget when she replied: "dejame terminar"("let me finish") to felipe, interrupting him at the engagement press conference...

thanks for telling us your experience...

She was being interrupted first, she also added 'my love' at the end playfully. It's OK for Felipe to interrupt her, not the other way around ? :cool:. Can't believe after so many years, some still make a mountain out of a molehill.

She was being interrupted first, she also added 'my love' at the end playfully. It's OK for Felipe to interrupt her, not the other way around ? :cool:. Can't believe after so many years, some still make a mountain out of a molehill.

I agree completely! Everyone seems to forget that Letizia was talking and HE interupted her:) But that's ok, I guess:ROFLMAO:

I agree completely! Everyone seems to forget that Letizia was talking and HE interupted her:) But that's ok, I guess:ROFLMAO:

Felipe interupted Letizia twice in order to prevent her from talking herself away. The other occasion was when she stated that she had no intention to resign from TVE as yet. Felipe already knew that this wouldnt work but such details hadnt obviously been discussed yet in the rush of events and he felt the need to step in.

Felipe interupted Letizia twice in order to prevent her from talking herself away. The other occasion was when she stated that she had no intention to resign from TVE as yet. Felipe already knew that this wouldnt work but such details hadnt obviously been discussed yet in the rush of events and he felt the need to step in.

How did she talk herself away when she said she was going to follow her MIL's example ? The other occasion when she said she would gradually resign from TVE, at least Felipe let her finish her sentence before he interruped her.

Gosh, it is hard to believe that people are still stuck on this incident. It seems that Felipe is happy with his wife so move on already.

Back
Top Bottom