Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia's Official Visit to Mexico: July 17-20, 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Ulika@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 6:52 am
WOW, WOW,WOW...............Letizia looks very beautiful ang elegant. it's just two months since sshe became princess but i can say the rest of royal women are far behid her. she is the royal star. :flower:  :heart:  :clap:  :clap:
I'm a very big Letizia fan--even more a Letizia and Felipe fan--and I agree she looked wonderful on this trip. But every one on this board has a favorite royal and it's probably not necessary to make comparisons--they are all such different men and women after all. But that's just me--I don't like all the "mine is better than yours" stuff. Fans of one particular princess do it all the time and it drives me crazy--it seems so unneccesary.

But I apologize if I am leacturing like an old school teacher--I think she's wonderful too.

Originally posted by lucys@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 8:15 am
But every one on this board has a favorite royal and it's probably not necessary to make comparisons--they are all such different men and women after all. But that's just me--I don't like all the "mine is better than yours" stuff. Fans of one particular princess do it all the time and it drives me crazy--it seems so unneccesary.

I completely agree with you on that. It is sad when people have to prove their point by attacking another Princess. Stay on the topic at hand. Oh well.

i found some details of the dinner in mexico with the governor of nuevo leon.
here the traduction...

when tania libertad was interpreting a love song, letizia forgot the rules and caressed felipe's face.
when they were eating the desert, letizia took a 'buñuelo' and when she bited it some bits felt down in her skirt. she picked them up with her fingers and quietly ate them.
felipe took the coffee with the left hand, is he left-handed?

"Mientras Tania Libertad interpretaba una canción de amor, Letizia olvidó las reglas y acarició tiernamente el rostro de su esposo, el príncipe Felipe.
A la hora del postre, Letizia tomó un pedazo de buñuelo y, al morderlo, cayeron sobre su falda migajas del postre, que ella recogió con los dedos y tranquilamente se los llevó a la boca.
Felipe tomó el café con la mano izquierda. ¿Será zurdo?"

how connected is mexico to spain is there reported news about royals there?

hey Carlota, where did you find that info?
can you please give us a link? I'm very interested in reading about that :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom