The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-03-2004, 11:54 PM
Serene Highness

And Asma Assad I think also.

Old 02-04-2004, 12:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Maybe it's the jacket for Crown Princesses to be! Every new one gets this jacket in a different colour!

Old 02-04-2004, 05:40 PM
Courtier

Perhaps it is. In anycase, here's a better photo:

Greeting President of Inter-latin Development Bank
Old 02-04-2004, 05:47 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally posted by Alexandria@Feb 3rd, 2004 - 11:03 pm
Maybe it's the jacket for Crown Princesses to be! Every new one gets this jacket in a different colour!
Yes, when you join the club, you get a jacket. .
Old 02-06-2004, 02:21 PM
Heir Apparent

(IML) Madrid. 3 February 2004. Crown Prince Felipe of Spain and fiancee Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano went to a "vask cuisine" restaurant for dinner with some friends of Letizia's.

Felipe and Letizia, dinner, 1

Felipe and Letizia, dinner, 2

Felipe and Letizia, dinner, 3

Letizia, dinner, 1
Old 02-07-2004, 12:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Polfoto 07-02-2004 Spain's Prince Felipe and his fiancee Letizia Ortiz prepare to mount a ski lift in Baqueira, north-eastern Spain Saturday Feb. 7, 2004 where the couple are spending the weekend. Prince Felipe and Letizia Ortiz will marry in Madrid next May 22.

Skiing Felipe & Letizia, 1

Skiing Felipe & Letizia, 2

Skiing Felipe & Letizia, 3

Skiing Letizia
Old 02-07-2004, 03:51 PM
Courtier

Can you imagine learning to ski in front of an audience like that? That last picture of Letizia is adorable.

I must say that I like this couple more and more every time I see them together. They're so natural.
Old 02-09-2004, 01:17 PM
Courtier

Lovely Letizia 1

Lovely Letizia 2
Old 02-09-2004, 04:18 PM
Majesty

The Royal couple are staying next to King JuanCarlos, Queen Sofía, Infanta Elena, Infanta Cristina and their husbands. The wax sculptures are dressed as in the official engagement celebrated last November 6th. 02/05/2004. Prince Felipe and his fiancee Letizia Ortiz have been inmortalized at Wax Museum.

Felipe & Letizia
Old 02-09-2004, 06:07 PM
Majesty

Prince Felipe and his girlfriend, Letizia Ortiz, were last weekend in Baqueira practising ski, one of the Prince Felipe favourite sport. The couple arrived on Friday night to the house that the Spanish Royal Family has in Baqueira and on Saturday at first hours in the morning they are skiing with their brother-in-law, I–aki Urdangarin. Letizia was very smiling and met all the people that congratulate her for the marriage, that will be next 22 May. Prince Felipe and Letizia were skiing all the morning and at the afternoon they had lunch in the restaurant with I–aki Urdangarin and some friends, before return home. After, they went to dinner in Casa Irene, a famous restaurant in the little village of Art’es that is the favourite of King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia. At midnight, when they leave the restaurant, there are a lot of people in the street that wanted to know the future Spanish King and Queen.

Together

Letizia

Together

Getting ready

Surveying the scene
Old 02-12-2004, 11:09 AM
Courtier

One last ski photo for your pleasure.

Secrets
Old 02-13-2004, 03:53 PM
Heir Apparent

From the Glittering Royals Message Board: Spanish Crown Prince Felipe ® and his fiancee Letizia Ortiz laugh during a private visit to International Contemporany Art Fair in Madrid, February 13, 2004. The couple will marry in Madrid next May 22. REUTERS/Sergio Perez

Adoring gaze from Letizia

Laughing Letizia

Felipe & Letizia at ICAF, 1

Felipe, Letizia and Juan Carlos

Felipe & Letizia at ICAF, 2

Letizia in a skirt, 1

Interesting painting behind them ...Felipe & Letizia at ICAF, 3
Old 02-13-2004, 05:18 PM
Serene Highness

She dresses very conservatively, no?
Old 02-13-2004, 05:44 PM
Nobility

Each time I saw a photo of this lovely couple I found happiness that glows from it simply contagious. It seems so genuine and natural. All the best to both of them. :flower:
Old 02-13-2004, 06:04 PM
Royal Highness

:zorro: :stuart:
Old 02-13-2004, 07:27 PM
Courtier

First, Bubette, yes she dresses on the conservative side. It's something else she has in common with Felipe--they both dress on the conservative side of fashionable. From my experience that's typical of Spain, either they are outlandish beyond belief or rather conservative in attire. In any case, here are some VERY charming photos of the two lovebirds:

First, sophisticated Letizia

Felipe and Letizia 1

A Laugh

Felipe and Letizia 2

Felipe and Letizia 3

Felipe and Letizia 4

Felipe and Letizia 5

Felipe and Letizia 6

Felipe and Letizia 7

Integrating with the father-in-law

I admit it, these two turn me to mush!
Old 02-14-2004, 01:04 AM
Majesty

More photos from the Gallery can be found

here
Old 02-16-2004, 04:55 PM
Courtier

The Crownprince and his fiancee went out for dinner to the famous restaurant Zalacain. Asked about the present she had received for Saint Valentines, Letizia Ortiz looked at Prince Felipe and they started laughing. The present was kept as a secret. 02/13/2004. Prince Felipe and Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano celebrated Saint Valentines Day with one day of advance. © Europa Press / Gamma 752718

Out to dinner

Out to dinner 2
Old 02-16-2004, 07:28 PM
Nobility

Lovely shoes...excellent choice!...:)
Old 02-16-2004, 11:26 PM
Majesty

Prince Felipe and Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano made a private visit to the XXIIIrd Contemporary Art Fair ARCO, and did some shopping. 2/13/04

Standing together

Smiling

Together

Walking