Prince Felipe and Letizia Ortiz: Events During Their Engagement Period

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salma

Majesty , Royal Blogger , Picture of the Week
City
---
Country
Portugal
The Royal house of Spain has say that Prince osf Asturias and his fianceé Letizia Ortiz, start a little tour for many towns of Spain. the first citu will be Asturias (Letizia is asturiana).

They should go to Oviedo where she was born.

Felipe and Letiza were seen assisting to a play in a theater of Madrid last saturday. They went with a cuple of friends that bougth the tickets. In the end of the play, the leading actor, warned by the present of Felipe and Letizia, dedicated the day actuation to engaged couple. Later, Felipe and Letizia went to backstage, where they saluted the actors :flower:

The link to the article in spanish:
El Periódico

as anyone found any pictures of the official duty that letizia has joined the prince of asturias this weekend? i have read on hola that they are doing something this weekend.

Originally posted by bibi@Nov 30th, 2003 - 4:05 pm
as anyone found any pictures of the official duty that letizia has joined the prince of asturias this weekend? i have read on hola that they are doing something this weekend.
Is not this weekend, is in the next one ;) And isn't only with Felipe, but with all royal family. Will be the official celebrations of the 25th Anivesary of the Spanish Constituion in the Nacional Congress in Madrid. Because Letizia isn't yet a member of the Royal Family she will not be at the side of Felipe, the Infantas (and their husbands) and the kings, but together with the family of King Juan Carlos (together with his siters, Infanta Pilar and Infanta Margarita) in one of the congress balconies :flower:

Don Felipe y Letizia
pasan el fin de semana en Londres
felipe1.jpg

felipe2.jpg

:flower:

Imagine Scandinavia - Madrid, Spain. FELIPE OF BORBON and LETIZIA ORTIZ went Cristmas shopping together in the COMMERCIAL CENTER OF The MORALEJA

Attachments

• 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 483
  • 1c.jpg
    1c.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 850
Last edited by a moderator:
133010.jpg

Primera aparición pública de Letizia Ortiz en la Zarzuela

Two more pics from Felipe and Letizia shopping ;)

:flower:

Attachments

• sh.JPG
    sh.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,191
  • sh1.JPG
    sh1.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,260
Sus Majestades los Reyes, acompañados por Su Alteza Real el Príncipe de Asturias y su prometida, Doña Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano, con los miembros de la Diputación Permanente y Consejo de la Grandeza de España, a quienes recibieron en Audiencia presididos por el Conde de Elda, para conocer el balance de este ejercicio y sus futuros proyectos.

(Palacio de la Zarzuela. Madrid, 22 de diciembre de 2003)

Attachments

• 7944.jpg
    7944.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 540
Felipe is a giant in his family.

how is it ... Xicamaluca ... with the spaniards in public life, does Felipe tower over the majority of those too ?

Originally posted by Alexandria@Dec 24th, 2003 - 1:28 am
Wow! Felipe and Letizia did a lot of Christmas shopping! ^_^

And I love how when Felipe didn't have his hands full carrying all the bags, he was holding Letizia's hand! :heart:
The pics are from the same day that those ones of Image Scandinavia, only one is from a previous day ;)

with the spaniards in public life, does Felipe tower over the majority of those too ?

There aren't too many spaniards with 1,97m :p

I do wish she would dress more modern like she was when she was broadcasting. She looked chic and elegance at the same time. She looks dull and uninteresting right now. Maybe that's the effect of royalty cause you can see her leisure clothes are more lively. I remember some says the same about alexandra of denmark.

i think she is beautiful and it takes a smart and strong woman to handle a position like that.. I cant wait to see the wedding.. and wonder what the dress will look like.

It is a nice couple, only I wish that Felipe was smaller or Letizia larger :blink:
She looks every time so small :(

IBL - This appearance, that was not announced by Royal House, is the first one of Letizia Ortiz in the Zarzuela Palace, the official residence of Kings. 12/22/2003. Prince Felipe presented his fiancee to the Diputación Permanente del Consejo de la Grandeza (The Spanish Assembly of Aristrocrat) in an audience presided by King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofía.

Attachments

• sp_1.jpg
    sp_1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 989
  • sp_2.jpg
    sp_2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 999
LETI.jpg

1074885833_extras_fotos_del_dia_0.jpg

AP103131_guest.jpg

AP103176_guest.jpg

Originally posted by Alexandria@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 7:56 pm
What is the event that Felipe and Letizia are attending here?
It was not an official event--they just went to see an art exhibit (Manet) as "private" citizens, not an institutional visit.

Here's one more photo:

principe4a.jpg

They both look nice, but, she needs some skirts. (I can't believe I'm saying this) but, I think it would be a good idea for her to wear them more often, given the critism her pant suits have caused. (At least alternate skirt then pants, etc).

Or suit jackets that don't cover her up so much, like a single-breasted jacket. And in softer colours, like some pinks and reds. She wears very dark colours -- which I'm sure suited her in her anchor news woman days -- not the most appropriate to be wearing a colourful red suit when you are telling about casualties of war, I'm sure.

The two suits that she's worn that I've really liked is the grey/brown suit she wore to the 25th Anniversary of the Spanish Consitution and the deep red suit she wore to an event with Felipe, and the King and Queen.

I think she looks good in suits. I really didn't care for the red skirt and jacket she wore last. It looked frumpy.

They spent more than an hour looking at an exhibition of Manet’s paintings accompanied by the president of the Prado Foundation, Eduardo Serra. The Royal couple left the Museum holding hands and got into a car driven by Prince Felipe 01/23/2004.

Attachments

• 751330_01.jpg
    751330_01.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 966
  • 751330_02.jpg
    751330_02.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 901
first of all i have NOTHING against Letizia.. like her much :)
however while looking at her last photos somehow i got the strong impression that something is "a bit" wrong with her look.. now i know what - she has a short neck well atleast it looks short.. on the last pics it looks like her head is almost laying on her shoulders...besides her neck is very "male" one.. not smooth but has this male "Adam apple" u know.. she should be very careful with her dresses' cuts

maybe i am wrong and need glasses B)
xxx

No, you are right. Her neck is too short and it looks like she has an adam's apple. I think she shoild wear lower cut shirts and not turtalenecks. I also think she should buy pants that have different cuts. Like flair or something, the pants she is wearing makes her shape look wierd.

Man he's tall. Maybe he chose her so there'd be a chance his kids weren't quite that big! ;)

Apparently they attened the opera tonight with the Queen. The two ladies seem to get on well...

That's a nice photo there.

Back
Top Bottom