Prince and Princess of Asturias's Visit to the Vatican: June 28, 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Observation. It could be the angles of photos as you mentioned:flower:

Originally posted by Alisa@Jul 1st, 2004 - 9:15 pm
Just an observation,I won't mention the other? ;)
I'd like to know the 'other' too :flower:

Perhaps it is the make-up, the lighting, or even both. However compared to Vatican visits and others she does look Alisa, I think it has something to do with the lighting, I mean indoor shots are different from outdoor ones, and probably the make-up too. But I think she does not look bland at all (bland = flat, lacking stimulating characteristics; uninteresting), IMO

Perhaps it is the make-up, the lighting, or even both. However compared to Vatican visit and others she does look bland (flat, lacking radiance that she's previously displayed),IMO. :flower:

Alisa  Posted: Jul 1st, 2004 - 7:25 pm

IMO.
Ok .. hard case.;)

:) You have your view, and the majority about you :flower: has a different view. :innocent:

Originally posted by Alisa@Jul 1st, 2004 - 9:25 pm
Perhaps it is the make-up, the lighting, or even both. However compared to Vatican visit and others she does look bland (flat, lacking radiance that she's previously displayed),IMO. :flower:
Ok, if that is your opinion, I'll respect that :flower: but I disagree with that. Does anybody else here thinks Letizia looks bland?

Originally posted by nouwrein+Jul 1st, 2004 - 9:34 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nouwrein @ Jul 1st, 2004 - 9:34 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alisa@Jul 1st, 2004 - 9:25 pm
Ok, if that is your opinion, I'll respect that :flower: but I disagree with that. Does anybody else here thinks Letizia looks bland? [/b][/quote]
She could have done much better with the makeup and hair. She needs to do something with her hair. It's too flat.

Originally posted by bluetortuga@Jul 1st, 2004 - 11:10 pm
She could have done much better with the makeup and hair. She needs to do something with her hair. It's too flat.
No, I don't think Letizia looks flat. The ponytails of other princesses may look flat. And there are other princesses with pale faces (like May sometimes) that looks bland. And for me, Letizia does not need pounds of make-up to look good because she's naturally pretty.

Letizia looked stunning at the Vatican, I'm still wowed by her style like I said before I think she is the only one that can give Rania a run for her money.

Back
Top Bottom