Prince and Princess of Asturias's Official Visit to Romania: July 27-29, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Official programm:

July 27:

Arrived at Henri Coanda airport of Bucarest
The Prince and Princess will go to Cotroceni palace where they will be welcomed by the Romanian President and wife.
Lay down flowers at the Unknow Soldier in Carol I Park
Official Dinner, at

July 28

Working breckfast with representatives of the Spanish companies in Romania
Prince Felipe meet with the Prime Minister Emil Boc
Prince and Princess wil meet with the Parliament and Senate Presidents
Closing-lunch of the bussines forum Spain-Romania
Meeting with the Spanish Community in Romania
Dinner at Spanish Embassy with representatives of the Romanian Society

July 29

Metting with representatives of Romanian Hispanistics
Visit a Medieval Exhibition in the National Museum
Visit to a Spanish monks community in San Marcelino Champagnat

Last edited:
What a busy schedule!!

They'll be happy to be on holidays after that official visit!

Official Program for today. It's in Romanian but include the hours.

Preşedintele României

Added:
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia leave Madrid form barajas airport at 10:15am. The article also reports that the main goal of the visit is to support the Spanish investments in Romania and to promote the bilateral relation between Spain and Romania, a relations whose have been intestify during the last years, due the join of Romania in the European Union.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/epa/article/ALeqM5jnaLH1rcZYOxNEt99aMCwggW8_LQ

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos. I do like the way this couple seem to be dedicated in their support for Spanish business interests across the globe. It's nice to see them hard at work still. some of their counterparts should watch closely!

Bienvenido en Rumania! Estaremos encantados de dar la bienvenida en nuestro país!
Welcome to Romania! We are happy to welcome in our country!
We wish you a pleasant stay!

Prince Felipe de Borbon and Princess Letizia moments before the official dinner held at the Controni Palace in Bucharest

BelgaPicture - Quick search

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Thanks for the photos. I do like the way this couple seem to be dedicated in their support for Spanish business interests across the globe. It's nice to see them hard at work still. some of their counterparts should watch closely!

Unless their counterparts are going to be representing Spain in the near future why should they watch closely? :flowers: It's comparing apples to oranges. Phillip and Mathilde, WA and Maxima, Victoria and soon Daniel, Fred and Mary, Haakon and Mette-Marit (sorry if I misspelled) are all very good representatives for their countries. That's who they need to be concerned about.

Yes Paty,
half of the palace is the residence of Romania’s Presidency . The other half is museum. If you want more information (pictures) you can see these site:
Muzeul National Cotroceni
(I'm sorry if is not the place for these information)

Back
Top Bottom