Prince and Princess of Asturias's Official Visit to Colombia: May 26-29, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Prince and Princess finish in Medellin their visit to Colombia

The Prince and Princess of Asturias conclude this Saturday their visit to Colombia with an informal meeting with the president Álvaro Uribe in the estate that this one has near Medellin. A meeting for which it is expected the Mexican president Felipe Calderón, who is going to be present at the second and last day del V International Congress of Victims of the terrorism, will be present.

Los Príncipes finalizan en Medellín su visita a Colombia - RTVE.es

I saw them!!!!

Prince Felipe is soooooooo cute!!!! And I touched Princess Letizia's hand....:flowers::flowers:

I was at the metro de Medellín station when I was waiting for them....They are really nice!!

Presidential family meets in their Rionegro's house the Prince and Princess and the President of Mexico

From 10 a.m., the Prince and Princess of Asturias, Felipe de Borbón and Letizia Ortiz, and the President of Mexican state, Felipe Calderón, and his wife licentiate Margarita Zavala de Calderíon, are together with the President Álvaro Uribe Vélez and the lady Lina Moreno, in their Rionegro's house (Antioquia).

::SP NOTICIAS - Presidencia de la República de Colombia::

It was a beautiful trip abroad!!!

Letizia was radious, happy to be there even if I feel she was tired in the last day! maybe because of the jetlag!!

It was a beautiful trip abroad!!!

Letizia was radious, happy to be there even if I feel she was tired in the last day! maybe because of the jetlag!!

yeah. it was a very beautiful trip. i really enjoyed the whole thing. i'm sure they had a lot of fun being there. the president of colombia and his wife seem really nice and it was nice seeing their friendship growing everyday of the visit.

Príncipes españoles conmovidos por testimonios de víctimas

vídeo:
D. Felipe gives a lesson of dignity to the victims of the terrorism in Quito

“The answer to the phenomenon of the terrorism must be of international character, with the unit of all to fight it and to recognize and to take care of which undergoes plus it”, it has assured the Prince Asturias, D. Felipe de Borbón, during the inauguration of the Fifth Congress the International on Victims of the Terrorism. An encounter that reunites more than 1,600 national and international participants in Medellín.
COPE - D. Felipe da una lección de dignidad a las víctimas del terrorismo en Quito

Thank you Donna, it is a very good history.

On Thursday the Prince and the Princess went to have dinner to a restaurant near to the Embassy of Spain in Bogota, it was a restaurant of traditional Colombian food. The Prince and the Princess were accompanied only of their bodyguards who sat down in another table. They behaved in a very normal way, spoke with the waiters (of the country, the work, the salaries, the family) and were photographed with them. The chief of the restaurant was very happy with the visit.

I never do like her shoes. She always has that ridiculous platform on the bottom of the shoes....

Back
Top Bottom