Prince and Princess of Asturias's Official Visit to China: November 14-16, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how thay will react to the announcement of the separation of the Dukes of Lugo. Actually, i'm sure that thay already knew it, but it's still very sad...:ohmy:

Princess Letizia looks very elegant,i like very much the brown outfit and i also like the big bag.
I hope to see many many many great pictures of this interesting trip to China!!!

Do we know what plane they are using for such trips? Is it a royal jet or a scheduled flight? If scheduled they definitely fly first class etc but still it's difficult not to look like crap after such a long flight. If it's a royal jet they probably have a shower etc.

I like Letizia's combination, brown is such a good colour for her!

Forgot to add: Not sure about Felipe's white pants though.

Last edited:
I not sure but I think that when there are an Official Visit by the Kings or The Princes to other country they use a Spanish Air force plane.
Also travel with them some menbers of the Spanish Goverment, spanish jouranlist who cover the visit and of course members of security service.

Letizia looks good,I like her outfit, and her bag is LOVELY!.. this time i'm not sure about Felipe's pants ...

Both Letizia and Felipe look very nice, IMO. A little bit tired, but nice all the same!

I like what Letizia is wearing, that shade of brown and the style of the suit looks good on her :flowers:
Felipe looks a bit like a captain of a cheap cruise line :ermm:

Both look happy but tired, which is normal cause that's a very long flight. :flowers:

Thanks, Felipe & Letizia look like they had a good night rest. They looked gone while arriving. I like Letizia's outfit today, maybe a bit too formal for the event, but lovely color. The whole outfit reminds me of when she was first pregnant with Leonor ( i think) the pink/peach outfit she wore to national day:)

Didn't she wear that coat in pink to the PoA awards 2006?

Yes it looks similar to the PoA one. Very nice but I am getting so tired of her wearing pregancy fashion without being pregnant and black stockings together with light colours - it ruins the whole outfit.

Lula, both acts are from today in the shame city?

I wonder why any agency have´n any picture of the trip to China!
What happen?

What happen?

I believe that in this occasion much press has not travelled with the Princes to China, it is necessary to bear in mind that the Princes were in China in the summer of 2006, and the Kings this year ... this trip performs minor political importance that the previous ones. In addition in Shangai the press is concentrated in the Master of Tennis, probably in Pekin where the acts are more official and important there are more photos.

What happen?

Yes Paty, you are right the coat is exactly the same that the Pincess of Asturias worn in Portugal may be without the lace on the lapel but it's difficult to see because how bad is the shot.
For the dress, it's a style very founded by the Princess, pregnant or not. In fact it's half cocktail/work dress which fit well to Letizia and whic must be comfortable for long event.

I'm in the same interogation regarding the few journalists's agencies or may be all that is happening in Spain in this time is more important than the thePrinces's trip in China ?

For the two outfit of the Princess, I tink it's because they had first a breakfast with some organisations and after a lunch with other ones, in a good logical thaught!

Lula, both acts are from today in the shame city?

And why Letizia changes her clothes in the shame morning?

:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What happen?
China is too far away- maybe it's not feasible for them to send their photographers, they may have to rely on the local photographers and/or the same ones who cover the Shanghai tennis masters, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom