Prince and Princess of Asturias's Official Visit to China: November 14-16, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the photos.

I'm slightly disappointed that there are not more photos of this trip as the content seems interesting. These sorts of trips are very important, imo and it's good to see Felipe and Letizia undertaking a "serious" Royal trip.

Sometimes it can seem like a foreign trips are all "fluff", it's good to see this one does not fall into that category!

thanks for the link of the pictures but i am not so sure that it is in china . That's a bit weird to me that casareal didn't put any pictures of that outfit. I don't think that it was the private reception because letizia looks dressed up for a private party . Here is a pic from hola ( i just click on the pictures and the all outfit appears)
here it is from hola
http://s2.supload.com/free/1371-amp-noviembre4-letizia-1a.jpg/view/

I love her outfits from their arrival up to the last event except pairing stockings with orange dress. The dress alone is good but paired with stockings, not! Her arrival outfit is really good plus that oversized bag, really chic! I agree this trip to China doesn't get much press but it's quite ok. The most important thing is that Spain and China do have covers or at least pictures because these are the concerned countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom