Prince and Princess of Asturias's Official Visit to Colombia: May 26-29, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crown Prince Felipe de Borbon and his wife princess Letizia Ortiz, next to Colombian President Alvaro Uribe and his wife Lina Moreno de Uribe during the welcoming ceremony at the Narino presidential palace in Bogota

BelgaPicture - Category details

Thanks for the photos,lula.She looks elegant in red:flowers:

I have never realized that Felipe and Letizia are THAT tall! They are giants! :lol:

Felipe is tall but Letizia is average in height but she seems short next to the other members of the SRF.

Letizia was fantastic for this first day in Colombia!!!

On Thursday, the 28th

Inauguration of the II Forum of Investments and Managerial Cooperation Spain - Colombia

Audience to the Commissions National and of Honor of the Bicentenary of the Latin-American Independence

Lunch with intellectual Colombians in the residence of the Embassy of Spain

Meeting with the Spanish collectivity in the House of Spain of Bogota

Thanks for the pics, Letizia looks fantastic, i think this is one of the most extensive official trip of the princes and lots of coverage too, i just wish that they have more interaction with the public.

The Presidential official site has a special web on the visit of the Prince and Princess of Asturias to Colombia

::presidencia de la República de Colombia:: (at the right side of the web, under the photo gallery, you can see a long video of the official dinner)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom